[variety] Heyheyhey Season 2!

Guest Izzie

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest silverwingz

HeyHeyHey Season 2 Episode 3 (061130)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=76M41B90

Sorry I took a while to upload this.. but here is it! I loved ALL the skits in this one..

The first one makes u think: "CRAZY WOMAN!!"

The second one will make u throw up.

The third one will make u laugh nonstop and think "What will they do next?"

Roommate is once again hilarious! Shin Dong Yup.. he's just too funny...

And of course the NGs!! :w00t:

ENJOY!!

This show is so funny!! I never saw the first season though, so I don't know how it is. I like the scenarios and how they make a point, or a parody. I saw the first show and the train #19 made me laugh like crazy because it was funny the way it was sexy but exaggerated

Guest Lil.Miss.A

THE FIRST EPI IS SO FUNYYY!!!!!

I love the Kim Jung Eum - Shin Dong Yup skit soooo freakin funny I laughed my @ss off... xD

KJM's sooo pretty.... and such a good actress... her facial expression on the skit are sooo funny.. love her ^^

The dance skit was also funnie....

Gonna watch the other ones too... are there recommendations? ^^

PS.. how many times did Shing DongYup's butt got grabbed?? xD... he seems to enjoy it tho.. hahah

Guest formula17

I watched the 1st episode! It cracked me up!! Although i didn't understand korean, it's just too funny! And i agreed, it's quite similar to goldfish. And EAGLE EYES!!! And the kissing scene!! kekekeke

We need a subbing team for this!! kekekekeke... I volunteer to do timing. So pm me if anyone is willing to start a subbing team :)

EDIT:

I just finished watching 3 episodes in a ROW!!!! I love the roommate skit the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And i love Lee JongSoo~~~~ He's sooo talented and i love his eagle eyes!! And Couple 19 made me bang my head on the computer's keyboards!

Guest Lil.Miss.A

hey what's happening to this thread?

nobody's posting anymore.... >.<

^ it would be awesome if we can hav a subbing team here too!

my Korean is kinda limited tho... I can only understand some..

it's such a great show.. the skits are soo funny.. Kim Won Hui and Shin Dong Yup's acting is reallu good! Hyun Young and Lee Jung Soo too..

I like this show better than Goldfish.. ^^

this week Ji Hyun Woo gonna be one of the guest! ^^

Guest doglover82293

Does anyone hav the HQ on CB yet for this week's ep?

I noticed Kalena hav uploaded the LQ one.. hope you'll be uploading the HQ soon...? ^^

yeah is anyone posting? i want ep 5!!

hey what's happening to this thread?

nobody's posting anymore.... >.<

^christmas shopping... :wacko::D

yup, i have the HQ uploaded now, too. Both sizes available for every show, whenever possible. ;)

There's a "weekly uploader" (silverwingz) for this show in the non-cb links thread, and she also regularly posts the links here, too. So, no need to ask for links here & just be patient... it takes time to make them. :)

Guest formula17

^Thank you so much for uploading the latest episode! I really am waiting a long time for this! kekekeke.. I've already finished watching it and it cracked me up as usual!!! The old school diary with the guy from Over The Rainbow.. Roomate was pretty sad TT^TT yet i can't not laugh watching MC Shin in wedding dress... kekekekeke

Sorry for my ianctivity.

Updating the first post. ;3

Can't wait for next week.

Oh Ji Ho and Lee Bum Soo.

And, return of HyunYoung's big butt. xD

and, they're brining back real life situation thing again.

for those who don't know what the real life situation is, it's basically hidden camera, with the same situation as one of the skit. next week is the Roommate skit. :D

Archived