[variety] Heyheyhey Season 2!

Guest Izzie

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest vanjuve

man, i can't DL from MU, anyone with a nice wanna re-up HeyHeyHey Season 2 (070111)

Featuring the HOTTIE ~ LEE DONG WOOK! in another server?

pretty please :(

i promise to re-up for anyone :D

Guest formula17

Yeahhhh~~~ Lee DongWook!! I never see him on any variety show! And this is the first one!! AND in a funny show too!!

Anyway, to anyone interested in watching Kangin's CUT in english subbed, me and Gina made a sub just for Kangin's lovers!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGKL-x2PyJg

If i'm not mistaken, it's from HeyHeyHeySeason 2, 061228 cuz it's new year special. MC Shin is sooooooooo hilarious! I watched it without sub of course and i still laughed like a maniac! But with sub, it's even better!!! I was like LMFAO!!!! Hahahahaha

• 2 weeks later...

Yeahhhh~~~ Lee DongWook!! I never see him on any variety show! And this is the first one!! AND in a funny show too!!

Anyway, to anyone interested in watching Kangin's CUT in english subbed, me and Gina made a sub just for Kangin's lovers!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGKL-x2PyJg

If i'm not mistaken, it's from HeyHeyHeySeason 2, 061228 cuz it's new year special. MC Shin is sooooooooo hilarious! I watched it without sub of course and i still laughed like a maniac! But with sub, it's even better!!! I was like LMFAO!!!! Hahahahaha

That youtube clip made me want to see more so i dl. ep. 13. Damn that one was funny even though i don't understand korean.

I especially like that they showed NG clips at the end.

Guest luvelyasian

thanks for the thread and kalena85 for the hq clubbox links! i was looking for a new good korean variety and perhaps i've found it ;)

is this kinda like banjun dramas? except for the depressing, shocking endings?

Archived