[variety] Heroine 6 여걸6

Guest silverwingz

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest silverwingz

Lol, Hong Kyung Min's too funny here. I miss this show Kim Jong Min's replay was hilarious!

Episode 58:

SS501 - Snow Prince [Jung Min & Hyun Joong's Intro & Jung Min & Hyun Joong's dance for Lee Hye Ypung]

Episode 59:

Beyonce ft. Jay-Z - Crazy In Love [Choi Yuh Jin's dance]

thanks Heather!

Guest drabeezgon

"Episode 87 & 88

Guests: Shinhwa, Kim Jong Min & Shin Jung Hwan

Part 2 (060716)"

Am so sorry for being the second person to ask for the subtitle for this but the link said its expired again :tears:

Can someone please re-upload it again....please~

Haha, I love episode 56. Jung/Jong brothers~

Here is the link to episode 58 for SS501's song:

SS501 - Snow Prince [Jung Min & Hyun Joong's Intro & Jung Min & Hyun Joong's dance for Lee Hye Young]

Episode 56:

Fly To The Sky - Missing You [brian's Intro]

N'sync - Pop [Kim Jong Min's Couple Selection]

Tim - I Love You [Tim's Intro]

Usher - Caught Up [Tim, Brian & SS501's Couple Selection]

Guest sandara

Hello,

OMG!!

Nobody to obtained the chapter 1?

bi as guest , I want to see it, *W*

does anybody have a link to see it?

Greetings

Guest vietsoul

i love this shows i used to watch it alot and its very funny but there isnt any Eng. Subs eposide so i didnt watch anymore..

Does anyone know where I can find episode 65 in clubbox? The other half of Tablo, Mithra Jin, and Brian. I'm trying to finish that episode so hard.

Guest mineowyn

Can I ask a quick question, hw many Happy Sunday segments are there in actuality? Anyone know the complete list of Happy Sunday shows?

• 2 weeks later...

Can I ask a quick question, hw many Happy Sunday segments are there in actuality? Anyone know the complete list of Happy Sunday shows?

There are currently 3: 1 Night 2 Days, Hi-Five, Immortal Music Classics.

No episode 65 anyone?

Does anyone know where I can find episode 65 in clubbox? The other half of Tablo, Mithra Jin, and Brian. I'm trying to finish that episode so hard.

Kalena85 's clubbox has it in 2 parts hq

Happy Sunday (01-29-06) cd1 - FC Shoot Dori #14 / Heroine 6

Happy Sunday (01-29-06) cd2_Heroine 6 - Brian, Tablo, Mithra, Li Byung Jin

Hello,

OMG!!

Nobody to obtained the chapter 1?

bi as guest , I want to see it, *W*

does anybody have a link to see it?

Greetings

its in sexybi's clubbox : Bi-KBS Happy Sunday (Heroine5-2004.11.07).avi

Im looking for the Cha Tae Hyun episode if anyone knows where I can dl it. Ep 27 (5-8-2005) thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Guest silverwingz

Aww, i love Heroine 6. I hope this show will get subbed more.

This show is how i first got interested in kpop :]

Its too bad that it was cancelled though :[

yeah...

i don't think anyone's gonna sub anymore episodes...

but the new show that has replaced this one is subbed... i started a subbing team for it.

you can check it out if you want. the new show still has Ji Suk Jin, Hyun Young & Jo Hye Ryun (original from Heroine 6). And the others that joined are Chae Yeon, Park Kyung Lim & Kim Min Sun. =)

Kalena85 's clubbox has it in 2 parts hq

Happy Sunday (01-29-06) cd1 - FC Shoot Dori #14 / Heroine 6

Happy Sunday (01-29-06) cd2_Heroine 6 - Brian, Tablo, Mithra, Li Byung Jin

its in sexybi's clubbox : Bi-KBS Happy Sunday (Heroine5-2004.11.07).avi

Im looking for the Cha Tae Hyun episode if anyone knows where I can dl it. Ep 27 (5-8-2005) thanks

Which folder would that be in? Cause I can't seem to find it. Nevermind, I found it. :sweatingbullets:

Guest whit3light

hey i just wanna noe does any1 here noe where i can get english soft subs for heroine 6 ep 109 and 108 coze i downloaded the eps without knowing it wasn't subbed (friend gave the link T_T) and so yea... thankx

Guest silverwingz

i don't think softsubs were ever released for this episode... it was available in some CB belonging to a subbing team dedicated to DBSK... and they only subbed the DBSK bits i think....

i seriously wish i could remember which CB or if there were any other places to download the hardsub, but i can't.... sorry...

Finally got to watch the 2nd part of the episode I have always been wanting to watch. I'm uploading it on YouTube. Check my sig for my YouTube account.

It was hilarious. How mari, just sounded so weird. And Kim Jong Min and ddu-three mari. Tablo's fifty mari!!! One ddousand mari. Oh gosh, I think these 2 were my favourite episodes.

• 4 weeks later...

Can someone help me out here?

In the Award Special, after Hye Young wins the Best Dresser Award, they start showing clips of her and Shin Jung Hwan. In one the cast in is what looks like some sort of resort.

I could see Choi Yun Jin & Hyun Young in it so thats a clue. I looked through the names of the episodes after their debut but cannot find this episode.

This is neither the Guam nor Saipan special though. What episode is this?

To make things easier, I made a cut: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Q2JMQ02W

Any help would be very appreciated.

BTW Isn't it weird that the preview featured in the episode before the Guam Special shows footage that is completely missing from it? Like it shows Kim Jong Min and Hyun Young performing a song together but that didn't happen in any of the 3 parts of the Guam Special.

Also, in this same episode they showed Choi Yun Jin do a belly dance in a blue dress somewhere outside.

Am I missing something here or were these things edited out?

Archived