[variety] Heroine 6 여걸6

Guest silverwingz

Guest ellaemily
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest quackercrap

HIIII does anyone have episode 18 with GONG YOO!!!!!!!! pleaseeee adn it's with lee sung jin!!! so it's gonna be extra hilarious!!!!!! please reply!!!

Episode 62 & 63

Guests: Jung Joon Ho, Kim Sang Joong, Jung Woong In, Jung Woon Taek, Kang Sung Pil, Kim Jung Min & Kim Jong Min

Part 1 (060108)

http://s23.quicksharing.com/v/9880328/hero...actors.asf.html (my immortality)

Part 2 (060115)

http://s23.quicksharing.com/v/7957203/hero...actors.asf.html (my immortality)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Q1LVTJHY (Subs; Translations: yoojeong; Timer: debbii)

Can anyone re-upload epi 62 & 63 pls pls pls pls ?????? Many tks in advance!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest jebabe19

do anyone of you happen to know if there is a link for the episode which jan geun suk was one of the guest... with subs... or do you have the lists of all eps with subs (youtube link?).. thanks so much i love this show.. God Bless :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest quackercrap

hhii i was tryin to dl the shinhwa episode 87/88 and for epi 88 for the HQ part 2, it doesn't seem to work... can someone reupload it?? thanks!!

Guest Diavle

hhii i was tryin to dl the shinhwa episode 87/88 and for epi 88 for the HQ part 2, it doesn't seem to work... can someone reupload it?? thanks!!

Look a post or so above yours.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mgt1992

I just realised that i coudn't find Jo Yong Pil's Monalisa anywhere!! A lil help finding it?Thanks!

Guest tamegorou

I've been visiting every forum I can lay my hands on but I couldn't find any subbed ones of Episodes 83 and 84 (when Heechul and Kibum guested).

May I please, please, please request for it?! :tears:

and btw, part 1 of which has expired. :tears:

thank you very much!

Guest nancipooo

hi, does anyone have the song by jo hye ryun - kara?? i saw it in the songlist, but it has expired...can anyone help me please~~

Guest baqinardo

hi, does anyone have the song by jo hye ryun - kara?? i saw it in the songlist, but it has expired...can anyone help me please~~

Yeah me too..

please...

i was looking in all of korean site, but i have to register T_T.

i tried to register but allowed for korean only :tears:

i wanna buy it, but it's too expensive n i just want this song Only.

or someone can help me where i can buy this single (only this song) online?

Guest silverwingz

i think the song will be very hard to find since she's not that popular amongst people like us, who download and upload songs, etc...

Guest baqinardo

i think the song will be very hard to find since she's not that popular amongst people like us, who download and upload songs, etc...

but in the 1st page there are someone uploaded into sendspace.

She/he must save it in his/her PC.

do u know or remember who upload that?

Guest silverwingz

^ nah, i don't remember, but it's one of those people i put next to "special thanks to"...

Archived