[OFFICIAL] Song Seung Heon x Seo Ji Hye (Dinner Mate Couple / Destiny Couple)

Ayame

Unearthed SJH Photos and Interview 

October 1, 2007

(Continuation) 

7696-F5-AD-0-EB3-4-FBD-826-B-A6-AF588645

BE49-CB3-C-498-F-4-CE8-9-CBA-AC772-BF4-D

D845372-B-9300-4244-B589-DB588-B824-A72.

Seo Ji-hye seemed to overlap with Kang Ye-rim, who was sullen in the drama “My brother-in-law is nineteen” in many ways. No, she was sure she was the typical new generation of that type of personality. However, when she and the people who worked with her talk about her, her bubbly personality is the first thing they talk about. “I think people around me are shy and can’t speak well, but if you talk to them, tell them that they are different. The fans seem to like my unexpectedly easygoing appearance as well. Seo Ji-hye's next project is a drama about her love for her family. Among her plays, she plans to bring out new faces that contain premarital pregnancy at her young age and start her own family, which is tough, yet pure and feminine.

Seo Ji-hye, who first stepped into the entertainment industry after starting her modeling career with street casting as an opportunity, was an ordinary girl who was ahead of her emptiness. As a few months passed and she got used to her, she came across her acting through her commercials and music videos, and discovered a different side of herself. She started to become Her desire to discover her another side of herself, which is the reason why her Seo Ji-hye started her acting career, is also an opportunity for her to continue her acting even now. An actor who can show unbounded diversity through films and dramas. Seo Ji-hye is now realizing her own goals one by one. “You will run into difficulties and feel limited,” she said. But I want to get over it. It may be my satisfaction, but I want to show a lot of different sides of me to many people.”.

credit to owner

I am happy she gets to show different sides of her acting prowess through the roles she is playing now.

From RomCom with DM, Action with Dr. Brain and not just the cold roles she was always typecasted playing

Next, An Awesome Villain Role she is wishing for. 
Maybe that would be Adamas.

And hopefully a movie too.

• Love 2

SJH is Fitness Goals

She and SSH are Body Goals

The secret to actress Seo Ji-hye's body is Pilates by 24/7 PILATES

DE171-F39-E8-FC-47-DD-8059-A59443-AE6-CE

0-A275-D51-E684-406-B-BFE0-E38-B8-D28-A1

A perfect body that doesn't need correction

Seo Ji-hye said that the secret of her body is the secret of her body, so I'll show her the Pilates movements she showed on the air 

1. Abdominal exercise using a bridge

Spoiler

3573-AC3-D-D9-E5-4-EFD-972-C-FC040577278

2. Single leg stretch

Spoiler

E4-BF2641-D2-F1-4365-9999-6-DC37-DE4-B2-

3. Single leg stretch

Spoiler

A35-BFD7-C-D828-498-B-B16-D-DF73-E1-DD01

4. Hundred

Spoiler

457-CC853-3-C22-49-B2-A05-F-B7-DEC72-FAE

5. Fascia relaxation stretching using a foam roller

Spoiler

92-FC1-FC6-9-FE7-40-CA-8-B6-B-44670-FEFD

Next, we also introduced the equipment Pilates. 
Below is an exercise method using a Cadillac. 

1. Strength training with Cadillac

Spoiler

629-BD5-BA-A278-4159-A16-D-CEBD0036-FE3-

2. Strength training and waist stretching using Cadillac

Spoiler

6-AA4-E99-F-1167-4-CDE-A168-3380-BA3725-

Seo Ji-hye surprised everyone by skillfully demonstrating her ability to get rid of belly fat, the biggest concern of women, with a skill comparable to that of a professional Pilates instructor. Even the program MCs were surprised to see her perform even high-level application movements. 

As such, Pilates started as a body shape correction exercise, but 
it is a very good exercise for women because it can create a slim body as well as strength training and diet. 

Like Seo Ji-hye, how about getting her toned with Pilates and posting some great bikini photos this summer?

c/o blog

https://m.blog.naver.com/PostView.naver?blogId=247pilates&logNo=220979565061&proxyReferer=

• Love 2

Seo Ji-hye “‘Shall we eat dinner together?’ gave me good moments”

891-EC102-67-A1-4-DEF-A826-BC2-FD12-B8-B

[Daily Economic Star Today Reporter Park Se-yeon]

‘Shall we eat dinner together?’ Seo Ji-hye succeeded in discovering a new image in a happy ending and built a smile.

In the final episode of MBC’s Drama,’Shall we eat dinner together?’, aired on the 14th, Seo Ji-hye (as Woo Do-hee) maximized the fun of the drama with Song Seung-heon (Kim Hae-kyung) and Loco chemistry, who reached the peak of sweetness.

On this day, Seo Ji-hye delicately portrayed the solid inner side of the character as well as Kim Hae-kyung (Song Seung-heon) and couple chemistry. After having a sudden encounter with Kim Hae-kyung’s torch, she showed a humorous appearance of Woo Do-hee (Seo Ji-hye’s friend) and laughed.

He also impressed with the character’s inner growth. In the monologue of “I want to be together, it is the most important thing.” Unlike Do-hee’s fearful past, Woo Do-hee’s inner change in acknowledging her heart toward Kim Hae-kyung revealed a deep afterglow.

In addition, it showed the happy feelings of Woo Do-hee who greeted the happy ending and released a cute charm that he had hidden. Kim Hae-kyung’s shy proposal to eat dinner with herself every day was captured. Seo Ji-hye met the expectations of viewers who supported the ‘Hae-do couple’ by eating an impressive ending with Song Seung-heon.

“Would you like to have dinner?” Seo Ji-hye said, “I have been running for four months without a break, but I am already sorry for the last meeting. As it was a fun time, I think it will remain as a memory,” she left a message full of affection.

Along with the heartfelt testimony, Seo Ji-hye’s performance in ‘Shall we eat dinner together?’ is dazzling. Woo Do-hee, a bright and cheerful character, demonstrated a wide spectrum of acting by showing various expressive powers such as hot facial expressions, rich facial expression acting from the beginning to the end, and acting in the eyes.

In addition to the previous drama, that caused ‘Love for Seodan’, in ‘Shall we eat dinner together?’, you transformed into a lovely wacky girl crying “Beverly Never Die” as a beautiful beauty in the world, and everyone was loved by unexpected charms. The attention of the actor Seo Ji-hye, who has made viewers cry and laugh, as well as excellent character digestibility and delicate inner acting, is getting more attention.

psyon@mk.co.kr

[Ⓒmottokorea All rights reserved]

credit to article

https://mottokorea.co.kr/2020/07/15/seo-ji-hye-shall-we-eat-dinner-together-gave-me-good-moments/

• Love 2

SSH’s New Post

He is playing tennis with Good Friend KYC

A1899250-62-AF-41-E6-8179-AD402-DF92-D51

E45-A3-A85-A4-A2-41-C7-AB70-6519-C25-C7-

Reminded me of when SJH took “Tennis Lessons” in Follow Me 8

6-B18755-A-6-ECF-483-B-BFF1-BA3-CD12-C38

Spoiler

8-AAFE55-F-0863-444-A-9958-F90-C2-DBE18-

credit to owners

I hope SJH can join them one day in playing tennis

• Love 2

KSS Preview on Naver News

news

Can you see the future when your lips touch? 'Kiss Six Sense'

Input 2022.04.25. 10:33 am

Modified 2022.04.25. 10:35 am

2614-FE9-D-BA87-421-F-B0-F1-ADACAD0018-E

[Seoul=Newsis] Intern Reporter Kim Hyun-sook = Disney+original 'Kiss Six Sense' side released the 'Kissing Edition' video on the 25th. 

'Kiss Six Sense' is based on a Naver web novel of the same name, and it is a work that deals with the dizzying romance between the art of seeing the future when your lips touch (Ji-Hye Seo) and the super sensitive Min-Hoo (Kye-Sang Yoon), who has overdeveloped five senses. 

The released video begins with the special ability of art. Art, who was drinking coffee in the company lobby and looking out the window on a sunny day, suddenly asks Umji (Hwang Bo-ra), a colleague of the company, "Isn't the lobby so nice on a rainy day?" and it starts to rain at the same time. Umji is startled by the sudden rain, but she is not shaken as if she knew art. She said that the truth is she wouldn't trust anyone in her, but she has special powers. That is, 'when your lips touch someone else's body, you see the real future'. 

But she thinks that art should never be associated with Cha Min-hoo, who is her own archer and the leader of her Je-u Planning and Planning Team 1 team. This is because, for the sake of performance, he pushes art to the limit by spewing out the harsh words of “If you don’t have that sense, hit him” without hesitation. However, due to an accidental accident, his lips touched Min-hoo, and he saw a future that should never happen. "What am I doing with Cha Min-hoo?" she said, tearing her hair apart, making the fate of the two more exciting in her dizzying future. 

The production team said, "The relationship with the boss, Min-hoo, who hated him so much that he wanted to kill him, gradually changes due to the superpower of art that sees the future when his lips touch.

Meanwhile, 'Kiss Six Sense' will be released for the first time on May 25th.

credit to article

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/003/0011143225

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcwGDd-oTNv/?igshid=NjY2NjE5MzQ=

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

KSS on Soompi News

81793-F14-6047-4034-84-D8-89-F9-FD109-A1

Watch: Seo Ji Hye And Yoon Kye Sang’s Surprise Kiss Leads To A Shocking Revelation In “Kiss Sixth Sense”

Apr 25, 2022

“Kiss Sixth Sense” has unveiled an exciting new “kiss” version trailer!

The Disney+ original drama “Kiss Sixth Sense” was originally a web novel before being adapted into a webtoon. It is about a woman named Hong Ye Sul (Seo Ji Hye) who can see the future when she kisses someone. One day, she accidentally kisses her boss Cha Min Hoo (Yoon Kye Sang) and sees them in bed together in the future.

The new “kiss” trailer gives a closer look at Ye Sul’s peculiar ability to see into the future. As she sips a cup of coffee and looks out her office lobby window at the clear sky, Ye Sul throws off her co-worker Um Ji (Hwang Bo Ra) as she randomly asks, “Isn’t the lobby so nice on rainy days?” At that exact moment, it starts to pour, shocking Um Ji who asks, “What? How did you know that?”

Ye Sul shares, “No one will believe me, but when my lips touch the body of someone else, I can really see the future.” At work, Ye Sul starts crossing paths with her boss Cha Min Hoo, who coldly comments on her performance, “If you can’t get a hang of that, just drop it.” Due to his crabby personality, she immediately decides not to get tangled with him.

However, a dramatic incident leads to the two locking lips and the future that Hong Ye Sul sees as a result gives her a huge shock. As she thinks about the vision of them in bed together, she comments, “I’ve seen a future that can’t ever come true. In the future…what am I doing with Cha Min Hoo?!”

The producers of “Kiss Sixth Sense” commented, “The relationship between Ye Sul, who has a super power of seeing the future when she kisses someone, and her boss Min Hoo, whom she used to hate to death, will slowly start to change. Please look forward to this special romance that will awaken viewers’ senses as you find out whether the coincidental vision of their future will really come true.”

“Kiss Sixth Sense” premieres on May 25.

credit to article

https://www.soompi.com/article/1523593wpp/watch-seo-ji-hye-and-yoon-kye-sangs-surprise-kiss-leads-to-a-shocking-revelation-in-kiss-sixth-sense

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

HIS and HERS “TISSOT WATCH” Endorsements

SSH: November 2018, Arena Magazine

601-C9-DA9-6-A0-F-45-E4-9-FCC-C5-A927024

Spoiler

ADA44-AAA-E90-A-4-E96-8-F3-B-9-A4419-E77

26-ED1-C5-B-1-D60-4-A2-B-8805-2-E2-EB088

C86245-A8-430-C-42-D5-B4-A1-2-EA5-CBF02-

SJH: July 2017 at a Tissot Event

F53-D2274-AF90-48-AB-B69-D-B3272-BCA8-F0

8-F16-F12-D-82-BE-41-AF-8-B22-82-CDB3967