Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

I dont remember her calling them hyungs. Dont know where that person got that from. She called kmy and kdw ‘oppa’. Good to see her in IG. Hope the jongjoo shippers post dont scare her lol.

i bet hyo’s make-up will be trending when other women see inrang. Kdw is a lucky ‘friend’ 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@adamag yes! Minho might be busy but I like Live talk, its more informal and fun. I hope Hyo will be more carefree as Han ye ri as there, although I think she will still need to sit next to kdw lol. I hope she'll be less awkward this time.

Also Bhent updated her schedule.

Seems like she is joining the chat as well.Hmmmm :) 

• Like 1

@jughead2000She has a schedule?. Where lol? If i didnt know otherwise, i would think KGE is the only artist in bh lol.

why didnt they add the press screening on the 20th? Am sctually hoping she doesnt have to seat next to kdw. Hope she can stay beside hyr n have some girls time.

@adamag what is the press preview? Is she not coming? Ah she's gonna be busy this week yaaay. I hope her cheeks and eyes are not puffy hahaha. And yeah, I want her to sit beside HYR during the chat as well, dating or not, she will surely be very awkward again sitting next to KDW, lol they are uncomfortable to watch :D especially now that they had this dating issue.

• Like 1

I thought the lotte chewing chat thing on the 23rd was only kdw n jws. Good to see she’s scheduled to attend that too. I think they are still updating the attendees of every event. Hyr wasnt scheduled to attend the live chat in the previous announcement, looks like they just added her recently.

@adamag I hope they avoid asking any personal questions. Unless KDW addresses it before these presscon/talks (like what he did with his Japanese issue during Master's) it will be awkward for them to answer the rumour.

Otherwise, I can see them "laughing a baseless rumour" off as a response when asked. Whatever and however they address it, I hope Hyo can answer it comfortably. I am already cringing thinking of it. lmao

• Like 1

Guest kaz11

She can’t miss the media screening:( otherwise people are going to think she’s avoiding the press. Personally, I want her to be there, to show her confidence in her work, the efforts she put into this project. 

I think she’s gonna be there. Just bh being bh. Finally gave a hhj update but cant do it right smh.

i have my eyes on inrang cast for the red carpet before the showcase tomorrow. I need everyone looking like royalty. Hyo better wear a pretty dress and add that her radiant smile that makes her more beautiful than any other ornament she could possibly wear. Tomorrow is not the time to fashion-flop. Also someone please stop kdw’s stylist from giving him any bathrobe, sleeping wear or beach wear please. Thank you.

Also if anyone gets the live streaming link, please share. Thanks

• Like 1

It wouldn't surprise me if the media did manage to somehow scare her off, especially after several articles pointed out the high chances that kdw and her will  be asked to address their dating rumor at that event.

Yet again, maybe she's trying to avoid her personal life from becoming the main focus since it'll overshadow the film.

Whatever her reason is (if it's true that she's not attending) I can kinda understand it but at the same time it makes her seem a bit unprofessional? Especially, when she's part of the main cast.

Anyway, I'll just wait and see. Hopefully, she surprises us by showing up to the press screening.

• Like 1

@solaire I think she is going, BH might just have missed it.Its gonna be an issue again if she doesn’t.

I am not sure what kind of stress will the incoming Inrang promos will give us the next few days, lol so I will post some Hyojoo happy vids. :D

Love Lies Stage Greetings. I love seeing Hyojoo having fun with actors near her age. She is so playful with Yeon Seok, and I love how she reacts to people saying “she is so pretty” and asking them to tag #sopretty in sns lol

Hyojoo with her fans, I love her down to earth vibe here. 

• Like 2

Hello everyone . it's Nice To Speak with Hyo Joo fans here :)

I was Soompi forum silent reader but I decide to join you and talk about my favorite actors and actress here . 

I was jongjoo shipper since W because I am Hyolic and WithJS both !  but beside him I love many other actors like kang dong won- jung il woo - Nam Joo hyuk - lee min ho etc. 

so after dating rumors I was really happy ... love both of them . Now I don't know they are dating or not but support both for sure . I prefer to support them no matter dating or not and I want to respect their privacy and decision.

so Hyo joo will take part in Illang  events !  right?
all of them?

and also tomorrow red carpet  ?

I am really excited for VIP premiere  . want to see many actors and actress and of course my favorite Idols there ! ( maybe Kim taehyung and BTS too? he is close friend with Hwarang co-star Minho ...Oh GOD ...any Army here? I think Hwarang cast will be there . park seo joon is close with  hyo joo and minho ! Go Ara is labelmate with JWS)

I have a request . I Watched an interview with kang dong won and a reporter told him about hyo joo and asked about their romance and KDW said what kind of romance do you mean and then added that : yes she is really beautiful every body knows! 

I searched again to find that interview but I cant find it now. can somebody please send it here ?

Thank you :wub:

• Like 1

12 more hours guys!!! Hoping BH Ent. just forgot to include the press screening on the 20th... But at least they updated their IG with Hyo Joo news lol. Like @adamag said, it was all KGE for a while. 

So does that mean Inrang won't be showing in theaters outside of Korea? :( I was really looking forward to watching it on the big screen... Also, since it's screening at that film festival in Spain, will the director and cast be attending the festival as well? 

Welcome @jimjim_1704!! KDW actually said Hyo Joo is beautiful on 2 occasions! :D 

Once at his Malaysian fanmeeting (@ 11:10)

And the other in Thailand (@5:18):

• Like 2

Yeah if netflix has already bought the rights to it, I dont think it will be in cinemas abroad. I dont have any opportunity to watch it the cinema so am kinda happy because if its coming on netflix that means good subs will be available faster than usual but for you who would have had a chance to watch it, it’s a pity that you dont get to watch it on the big screen. 

Heaven knows that am so ready to see hyo. 

• Like 1

SIGH. It's such a big production that it's a shame that only Koreans and people attending the film festival will get to catch it on the big screen. We'll only have our HDTVs and home stereo systems :( 

I even convinced some of my friends to watch it in theaters lol. Well, I guess I'll just have to throw a viewing party at my house when it's out haha. Too bad it won't come out until after September since it's being screened at that film festival. 

I wonder why they didn't do both international showings and Netflix... Like what they usually do with Korean films like AOS, Train to Busan, AWTG (well, it's not on Netflix but on Hulu), etc. 

Makes me a little uneasy that they just went straight to Netflix.

• Like 1

How do they earn from Netflix acquiring the rights?

Anyway, only director Kim Ji Won and KDW are going to the San Sebastian Festival this September.

https://entertain.naver.com/movie/now/read?oid=382&aid=0000661477

I still hope Hyo gains good reviews, and Inrang does well too at the box office. Then we can just move on from this phase, and wait for her next project. I feel like Inrang phase is getting draggy. lol

When do we see her SSG TVC then? I hope Hyo does a lighter and heartwarming project next, whether its a film or a drama. 

Guest kaz11

Ugh what a disappointment. I was also looking forward to watching it on the big screen. This feels like Annihilation... and it also makes me uneasy. Well, in a few days we shall know what the critics think.