Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Guest ojah_seungjoo

awww @sara1117, im sorry idk that you are not seungjoo's shippers. i love all co-star of han hyo joo's projects (dramas/movies) especially jyj's jaejoong.. im also HHJ's hardcore fan, im seungjoo shippers, but i don't really love lsg when he is individually (sorry) :)

Guest sara1117

@tijashyo93 it's okay dear  :-* we all have our own biases. :D

btw i saw a couple of pages here, and I loved all the pictures

:D

Happy BL reunion day

:)>-

Guest ojah_seungjoo

ahhahah, yes i like Daniel Henney too. but beside lee seung gi, JYJ's Jae Joong is first for my list :)) yes Brilliant Legacy is the best drama ever...

Brilliant Legacy reaching over 40% TV viewership ratings in Korea, it also received a hot reception in Asia as well. through this drama, his meteoric rise as second generation Hallyustar launched. BOOM!

okay @sara1117 now is still day for BL reunion so keep save :)

where is Maya Tyas? i think she is sleepy now, so she going to sleep :D

fujiwara, look this pic below, her face is so creamy ~O)

10214051744061.jpg

Guest ojah_seungjoo

fujiwara no sai said:see! the Long line! Most of them are Hyo Joo's fanboys kkk

IMG_2912_zpsa1207287.jpg
Even though the rainy day, many fans come to the event including some Japanese fans and the great is the people who coming is from all ages.
Hyo Joo consistently without losing the smile gave her autograph for them, that's one of the reason they come, wanna see her sweet and bright smile. They brought many stuff for get her signature, like baseball ball, cellphone cases, etc.

cr : viki blog

Guest ojah_seungjoo

kekekeke that's true fujiwara. i want to see which one fanboy who the cutest...
and i want take him out LOL :)) ahhahaHha *JUSTKIDDING*

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=hantangee&no=194839
fujiwara may you post this? (this is more fanpics of VIKI fs)

Guest ojah_seungjoo

wahhh...u're daebakkk fujiwara, so fast ^^ if all of them are cutest, i will think about it in advance to take all of them out. i need your advice, so call me maybe :))

thanks fujiwara a lot, for posting those awesome pictures <3

Guest ojah_seungjoo

omo how many people i have to ask, i think im in trouble, sure they are will not say yes to me, cause their beloved is the one and only han hyo joo, fujiwara :))

Guest theresia_warner

@fujiwara.....LOL I'm so right...hmm...I agree that DO is more handsome than DH....he's the hottest guy...=))

I know mario..... is he from the movie crazy little thing something.....sorry I forget the title...haha
he is so handsome......is he half american too?

@tijashyo93.....welcome back.....look like you guys having so much fun yesterday....:D

I think I will write my favorite too.......hmm......I love jaejoo....so I will say jaejoong is my favorite....:x

tumblr_lv9wv3lUd21qkecf4.gif

http://tintinsunga.tumblr.com/post/13349055551/if-you-forget-the-one-that-passed-away-you-wont-see-me