Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

1 hour ago, ohnoitscindy said:
HAHAHAHAHA I love it :3 They're already begging her to come back lmfao

nyaaah!!! @ohnoitscindy i love it too!:w00t:..well if 1N2D brothers summon her she certainly cannot say no or else she'll be sued for breach of contract!:lol:...ok!off to watch this part of the episode...i assume this is from their latest episode(?)...

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, chyantrils25 said:

nyaaah!!! @ohnoitscindy i love it too!:w00t:..well if 1N2D brothers summon her she certainly cannot say no or else she'll be sued for breach of contract!:lol:...ok!off to watch this part of the episode...i assume this is from their latest episode(?)...

Yes~~ rofl at KJM when he said LJS's name and CTH said it sounds like vulgarity.. hahaha

But too bad the PD who made our girl sign the contract is no longer there..not sure if the contract is still valid.. :lol:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, ohnoitscindy said:
HAHAHAHAHA I love it :3 They're already begging her to come back lmfao

@ohnoitscindy thank you for the update 

I'm just happened to search 1n2d's reaction to our girl's W and OST sang by JJY(unfortunately i didn't find anything) but now seeing this makes me feel excited haha....they really can't help but talking about our girl and get jealous to LJS...haha...so loyal to our hyojoo...:)

1 hour ago, adeleyam said:

Awwwww~~ I.WANT.THAT.HUG.TOO! :lol:

Just watched the video and i'm happy but feel jealous for her staff and friends! Wish i can go to Korea...i'll definitely find my way to see our lovely Hyojoo! Haha :blush:

• Like 6

2 hours ago, adeleyam said:

Yes~~ rofl at KJM when he said LJS's name and CTH said it sounds like vulgarity.. hahaha

But too bad the PD who made our girl sign the contract is no longer there..not sure if the contract is still valid.. :lol:

yeah he mentioned LJS's name like it's just a usual thing:lol:...LOL at KJH's expression when KJM said Hyo Joo kissed LJS:lol:

oh! i thought PD Yu is still part of the show,only he's not the main PD anymore..i'd like to believe the contract is still valid as long as members have it on hand:D

1 hour ago, keisha15 said:

Just watched the video and i'm happy but feel jealous for her staff and friends! Wish i can go to Korea..

yeah i'm always so envious to her staff/entourage as well:lol:

• Like 3

I can't see what @ohnoitscindy posted on my phone.. :( They mentioned HHJ on 2dn1? It's unfortunate that PD Yu, who made the pact with HJ is no longer on the show. Maybe he can return just for the episode where HJ fulfill her promise.  

Anyway for those who had seen the variety show Love Letter, on HJ's third appearance on the show, KJM was on that episode too. I wonder why they said it was their first time meeting each other on the plane.

• Like 3

Hyo Joo updated her Weibo today. She posted 5 photos from the August issue of InStyle magazine. Caption: It was fun and interesting taking part in the pictorial for <InStyle>~ Thanks to those bringing out the beauty in me~ #WTwoWorlds Trans by: @adeleyam1fdP0DG.jpg

@chyantrils25 me too. I miss seing Hyo Joo and Chae Won together. They complement each other. Their sismance is just adorable. :wub:

• Like 7

1 hour ago, uknowahah said:

I can't see what @ohnoitscindy posted on my phone.. :( They mentioned HHJ on 2dn1? It's unfortunate that PD Yu, who made the pact with HJ is no longer on the show. Maybe he can return just for the episode where HJ fulfill her promise.  

Anyway for those who had seen the variety show Love Letter, on HJ's third appearance on the show, KJM was on that episode too. I wonder why they said it was their first time meeting each other on the plane.

it's a twitter picture post wherein the members had to do a challenge similar to that hilarious so called the KJM game(Last Part Hyo Joo Special) and then they suddenly mentioned Hyo Joo..then KJM(?) said i miss Hyo Joo she promised to come back...she kissed someone then KJH said really?that's annoying!haha..then KJM doesn't stop there he said she kissed LJS!:lol:

yup!i think it was Love Letter Christmas Special and they also met again in the very1st episode of are you ready? (preceded before 1N2D).....so they've already met twice before which also makes me wonder why they both said it's their 1st time meeting each other on the plane that made me rewatched their LL and are you ready appearance to checked if that Hyo Joo & KJM from LL & are you ready were the same from the Hyo Joo & KJM i'm seeing on that plane:lol:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, chyantrils25 said:

it's a twitter picture post wherein the members had to do a challenge similar to that hilarious so called the KJM game(Last Part Hyo Joo Special) and then they suddenly mentioned Hyo Joo..then KJM(?) said i miss Hyo Joo she promised to come back...she kissed someone then KJH said really?that's annoying!haha..then KJM doesn't stop there he said she kissed LJS!:lol:

yup!i think it was Love Letter Christmas Special and they also met again in the very1st episode of are you ready? (preceded before 1N2D).....so they've already met twice before which also makes me wonder why they both said it's their 1st time meeting each other on the plane that made me rewatched their LL and are you ready appearance to checked if that Hyo Joo & KJM from LL & are you ready were the same from the Hyo Joo & KJM i'm seeing on that plane:lol:

Oh hahahaha thanks for the details! I find KJM wayyy funnier back then and was always trying to act like a silly richard simmons. He kept disturbing HJ which was hilarious. 

Omg, what's 'are you ready'? I've never watched that before.

Maybe what they meant was it was their first time seeing each other after a long time. (Just a guess). Coz LL was like Nonstop5 days. I haven't seen Are You Ready either. Is that also a variety show? I only saw her in xmen but I'm not sure if KJM was there too.

59 minutes ago, uknowahah said:

Oh hahahaha thanks for the details! I find KJM wayyy funnier back then and was always trying to act like a silly richard simmons. He kept disturbing HJ which was hilarious. 

Omg, what's 'are you ready'? I've never watched that before.

11 minutes ago, kozuesan said:

Maybe what they meant was it was their first time seeing each other after a long time. (Just a guess). Coz LL was like Nonstop5 days. I haven't seen Are You Ready either. Is that also a variety show? I only saw her in xmen but I'm not sure if KJM was there too.

yeah!KJM is really such a funny person even before when i saw him in LL he never failed to amused me he tends to be tactless most of the time haha!

@uknowahah @kozuesan yup it's a variety show actually 1N2D originated from that show if my memory serves me right they changed are you ready into 1N2D cuz it's not doing well retaining KJM & Kang Ho Dong..in the very 1st episode of are you ready they had Hyo Joo & Park Hae Jin as one of their guests..

@kozuesan nope!it's not like that cuz KJM said before approaching Hyo Joo i've never meet her before though when members keep teasing him cuz he's so shy to approach Hyo Joo and same with HyoJoo telling KJM we haven't meet before right?..it's really weird!hehe

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, chyantrils25 said:

yeah!KJM is really such a funny person even before when i saw him in LL he never failed to amused me he tends to be tactless most of the time haha!

@uknowahah @kozuesan yup it's a variety show actually 1N2D originated from that show if my memory serves me right they changed are you ready into 1N2D cuz it's not doing well retaining KJM & Kang Ho Dong..in the very 1st episode of are you ready they had Hyo Joo & Park Hae Jin as one of their guests..

@kozuesan nope!it's not like that cuz KJM said before approaching Hyo Joo i've never meet her before though when members keep teasing him cuz he's so shy to approach Hyo Joo and same with HyoJoo telling KJM we haven't meet before right?..it's really weird!hehe

Ahhh thanks! She was with Park Hae Jin? Was that to promote 'by land and sky'? Anyway do you have more details like what episode etc. I think I need to go find and watch it now xD

ikr. I was hoping they would reminiscise on their LL days :( 

• Like 2

yup!with Park hae Jin i'm not sure though if it was to promote By land and sky or it was after their drama..

EDITED:oppsss double post:Dhere's the YT link in 4 parts...no Eng Sub though cuz until now i haven't found any in Eng Sub Version..(so if someone has the Eng Sub version please do share it:P)

ikr. I was hoping they would reminiscise on their LL days 

does Hyo Joo & KJM  both suffered from amnesia or something?haha!...cuz it's really weird considering that their interactions is not just as simple as hi- hello! -nice to met you- bye!:lol:

• Like 2