Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

hahaha!seems like everyone is camping in IG.:lol:..why you guys are so fast in updating here:D 

and i bet everyone is anticipating for the full released of JJY song (W official OST

>>it's always so nice to see Hyo Joo being with her friends/former colleagues..wow!she & Jin Seo Yeon has really keep their friendship

(i love their crazy friendship in Love 911,i actually wished they casted JSY in W as her BFF again:D)

and Wow!oppa Bae Soo Bin!..it's been awhile since i saw pictures of them together,oh well their Oppa/Dongsaeng relationship is just solid,

i love how they're both supportive to one another not to mention their both from BHEnt...

initially thought the first guy was Seo Kang Joon(who is he?)....

the Slapped BTS is amusing haha! you can tell Hyo Joo is uneasy to do the slap!....more BTS please:lol:

>>counting down the hours for W Episode 3!:w00t:<<

• Like 6

20 minutes ago, chyantrils25 said:

hahaha!seems like everyone is camping in IG.:lol:..why you guys are so fast in updating here:D 

and i bet everyone is anticipating for the full released of JJY song (W official OST

>>it's always so nice to see Hyo Joo being with her friends/former colleagues..wow!she & Jin Seo Yeon has really keep their friendship

(i love their crazy friendship in Love 911,i actually wished they casted JSY in W as her BFF again:D)

and Wow!oppa Bae Soo Bin!..it's been awhile since i saw pictures of them together,oh well their Oppa/Dongsaeng relationship is just solid,

i love how they're both supportive to one another not to mention their both from BHEnt...

initially thought the first guy was Seo Kang Joon(who is he?)....

the Slapped BTS is amusing haha! you can tell Hyo Joo is uneasy to do the slap!....more BTS please:lol:

>>counting down the hours for W Episode 3!:w00t:<<

The song came out already ! :D

• Like 5

@adeleyam haha!yeah that's why i'm kind of skeptical cuz the message is obviously short:lol:

wahhh @ohnoitscindy  i love you!hahaha...and JJY just posted it now..what's the caption????

Spoiler

i feel so bad and gulity cuz we should be fangirling for our OTP...but ottoke???i can't help to feel so happy and yeah literally screaming when i saw JJY's IG post with Hyo Joo!:lol:

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, ohnoitscindy said:

@chyantrils25 OMG I know what you mean. I still think our W OTP is super cute but Hyo Joo with JJY just makes my heart flutter~ 

I wonder how long ago they took the photo and if they've hung out again since then :P 

IKR!..the heck!.... we're in DILEMMA now!:lol:

i'm dying to know that too!...using GT caption says...sister's OST drama "the title of the song" then W bonbang shooter! Jeongsangsu ! # I give you garden you Oden to me(???)....ahh!translator please!:lol:

EDITED: haha!..i suddenly did study a little korean and yeah seems like the caption says...(take it with a bunch  grain of salt):lol:

first,noona's drama OST then he invited /asked everyone to see/watch the The OST when it airs(?)

Jeonsangsu is a place(?) (maybe the restaurant:D) .

>>>yay! seems like JJY & his noona has charmed many fans from their 1N2D interactions...

and seems like the ship(JoonJoo/JungJoo) is sailing!:w00t:...and now we're in dilemma!:lol:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ohnoitscindy said:
I AM SCREAMING LOL

Fanboy JJY is living the dream rn

I almost scream (knowing i'm here in the office) when i saw their pic!... im also into JongJoo Couple but this makes me happy for JJY.... huhu i'll try to restrain myself in dropping comments and sneaking for updates since i have to review for my exam tonight (church activity) but i can't help it....reading updates makes me smile the whole day! So excited for tonight's episode but sad to say i won't be able to catch the live streaming. I will be watching the raw instead! My heart is somersaulting for W... :blush: oh my, why so wonderful and so amazing W!

Hyojoossi you always makes me fall in love w/ you(acting and all)over and over again!!!! :wub:

• Like 3