Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

1 hour ago, chyantrils25 said:

another interesting to know and wish it'll be revealed to us is who approached who to have JJY singing one of W OST

is it audacious to think that JJY offered himself to take part of the OST?hahaha!

but i guess most likely it was Hyo Joo but in the process that she jokingly asked him to take part but JJY being her fan boy took it seriously

and agreed to do it without any hesitations:lol:

and yeah i really wish for a cameo from JJY...imagine LJS+Hyo Joo+JJY in one scene:w00t:.. chemistry overload!!!

i wonder who has the best chemistry with our girl!...for me it's even between LJS & JJY.... with LJS their chemistry is cute & adorable

whereas with JJY it's more like of a rough & rugged chemistry:lol:

Ahaha I hope on 1N2D the boys will be like "YA! JOONYOUNG-AH! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US YOU RECORDED A SONG FOR HYO JOO'S DRAMA?!?!!" 

Hyo Joo was probably really impressed by JJY's voice so she prob reached out to him for the OST. I will laugh if Sung Shi Kyung is also on the OST because that'll be 2 guys that Hyo Joo has been on variety programs with XD And they both showed interest in her hahaha

Also, I'm sure she feels more comfortable with LJS since they've been filming for a while now, whereas she only got to hang out with JJY for a day or two lol. 

• Like 4

Yay! Tmr's finally Wednesday again! JJY's song got stuck in my head as well and finally they're releasing it tmr! Its so cute that if you think that Hyo Joo still keeps in contact with them and even asking(?) one of them to sing in the OST for her drama.. 

Spoiler

If only LSG is not serving the army, maybe he can participate in it as well. Hahaha

Anyway I'm tearing as i read this....

W' is currently the most talked about drama

Kkuljaem

79390292.1_99_20160725140804.jpg

Screen%2BShot%2B2016-07-25%2Bat%2B4.12.3

Sports DongA - Naver: 'W' signs of a daebak drama? Beats 'Doctors' as this week's most talked about drama 

1. [+8,287, -468] W's strong point is it's fresh plot. Plus Lee Jong Suk's acting is great...

2. [+6,707, -390] Very well deserved. It's fresh and fun

3. [+5,840, -417] Officially a viewer now after watching the rerun. I didn't expect to be so hooked that I'm now reading every single article about W. It's amazing, I really hope it does well. It's too good to be watched alone

4. [+4,807,-365] Eagerly waiting for W-Day. How is this drama even possible? ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ W fighting

5. [+3,940, -303] It's been a while since I watched a drama on public broadcast ~

6. [+893, -100] I'm surprised how entertaining this isㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The story comes alive even more with the directing, music and acting.. It's a masterpiece, it's looking to be one of the best dramas I've watched ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

• Like 4

Lee Jong Suk compliments his ‘W’ co-star Han Hyo Joo, reveals her cute behaviors

Robie Ferrer | Yibada

Lee Jong Suk only had good things to say about Han Hyo Joo, the actor's co-star in the MBC drama "W."

The Korean actor, as well as Han Hyo Joo and other cast members of the new MBC drama "W," appeared in the said Korean network's "Section TV" show that aired on Sunday, July 24. During the interview, Lee revealed that his first impression of the Korean actress was different from how Han would behave in real life, Soompi reported. He shared that his co-star was cuter and brighter that what he initially thought her to be.

The "Pinocchio" star stated that Han would usually show off her cute side while filming, especially when she has been having a difficult time. Lee recounted how the actress would sometimes suddenly break into a dance between shooting scenes for the said MBC drama. Upon hearing the Korean actor's comments, Han appeared shy during the interview but revealed her excitement on being described a cute person.

Lee also complimented his "W" co-star and admitted that he considers the actress' veins as her prettiest feature. He confessed to having noticed how Han's translucent and pale complexion has made it possible to see some of her veins. The actor even described the Korean star's veins as "very pretty."

When Han heard Lee's response, she jokingly hit his arm and appeared embarrassed over the compliment.

However, after the actor finished his explanation, the "W" drama female lead only looked at him in amazement.

Meanwhile, in the MBC drama's press conference held on Monday, July 18, Han shared how she and her co-star would usually have fun while filming "W," All KPop reported. She also confessed that she felt worried acting alongside Lee who is two years younger than she is. The actress revealed that she deliberately changed her hairstyle and added bangs so that she could look a little younger.

Han portrays the doctor Oh Yeon Joo in MBC's new drama "W." On the other hand, Lee plays a former Olympic gold medalist turned billionaire Kang Chul who is a character in the webtoon that Oh's father has created. When Han's character suddenly found herself in Kang's webtoon world, it marked the beginning of the drama's suspense and romantic comedy storyline.

"W" airs every Wednesday and Thursday on MBC.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, jurassicet said:

You're most welcome! Another thing about joining this forum is that you can brush up your writing skills and learn more new vocabularies at the same time :D That's how i used to practice my writing too ^^ So, write more!! haha

Sure, take your time and watch 'em, they are worthwhile  :)

ahhh, i want to listen to the long version of the teaser video!! :3 So mesmerizing to hear JJY's melodious voice, it's so cute that he gets to sing for his beloved noona then (1N2D) and now :wub:

Hahaha ya but sometimes i just have no idea what to write though but well i guess i have to try :)

yes! JJY's voice is so cool and masculine, hope to see him as cameo ;)

and thanks guys for welcoming me, really happy meet people who adore HHJ as much as i do! Sorry for not mention your replies, im using soompi app on my phone which is not as easy as browser to open threads :mellow:

• Like 4

2 hours ago, adeleyam said:

Hide contents

If only LSG is not serving the army, maybe he can participate in it as well. Hahaha

I nearly forget LSG is also a singer! Yeah, it would be so sweet too if he can make it :wub:

So excited for tmr ~ :bawling:

• Like 3

@hhj22 I think you could wait until the full song comes out which is later today! 

@tucituci Yeah, the IELTS test can be very tough, but then again you shouldn't stress over it too much. Take it easy, and make the most out of your learning! There are tons of tips and skills to improve your band score so heaps of practise should do. I have taken the IELTS test last year. Believe me, I was stressing out over it as well, but the real test is actually easier than expected. 

• Like 4

@ayleeannn Thank you! Your encouragement really helps! Yes im sure i have to take it easy while keep studying, hopefully writing on this forum helps lol :D

@baykawaii I havent found any, i want to watch it too since it first came out. it seems really good :mellow:

Thanks @ohnoitscindy for  lposting those pictures! She's so gorgeous :wub:

@isapuilai hahahahaha poor LJS! I remember he said he was dizzy after that scene, thought that was just his bs to increase audience interest but after watched this i cracked up she actually really did slap him hard! :D

oh and should i mention they are really comfortable with each other? Look at those skinships they did but oh well i heard LJS usually does that to anyone so im just gonna stop my delulu before its too late lol 

• Like 4