Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

8 hours ago, chyantrils25 said:

yeah same here(we have the same time zone:))how can we suppose to sleep?i mean thinking that we'll probably see the 1st teaser tomorrow the excitement is just sooo

uncontainable! no-no-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif

yeah same here(we have the same time zone:))how can we suppose to sleep?i mean thinking that we'll probably see the 1st teaser tomorrow the excitement is just sooo

I've watched the teaser already but I dont know how to share it here..haha! Im getting more and more  excited aftr watching it...

2 minutes ago, isapuilai said:

I've watched the teaser already but I dont know how to share it here..haha! Im getting more and more  excited aftr watching it...

you just have to copy and paste the link..hahah!don't worry your not alone we are all crazy excited!:D

Guest kaz11

Thank you for the updates! It's almost here.. but not really lol. I am looking forward to July 20th. Am I biased when I say I like the second half of the teaser? The tone, the music, the mystery. But I am not going to judge based on trailers lol I have learned that lesson so many times especially with her last movie :sweatingbullets:

I do have to say that the teaser was a little amateur looking. The second half with Hyo Joo was better done than the first, imo. The editing was so much better but it served better as a trailer, while Lee Jong Suk's part was just fan service hahaha. I'm going a little o_O at her :o face though with the hands on the cheeks look lol. Girl, you can do better than that!!! :P 

I'm still excited for the next teaser/trailer/stills! Hope it got a good reception with Korean audiences... Waiting for NB, kkuljaem, Dramabeans, etc. to write up about it lol.

• Like 3

Guest kaz11

^

I think it has to do with the editing that's why it would seem that her face was like that lol the editing for this trailer was a bit.... not smooth. I actually thought that was our hint of the lively Yeon Joo... But they actually showed the more serious side of her.

Jeez. Right. SK netizens scare me. Period.

What do you mean? Lol. It just seemed like her delivery of that line was the typical Kdrama heroine face. I pray to the gods that she doesn't do the bug-eyed surprised look... I can't stand how exaggerated a lot of the acting is in Kdramas... which would make sense since they're called soap operas here hahaha. But I feel like no one really performs that well in them, especially when compared to their filmographic works. 

But yeah, I was expecting to see her character being more cheerful, but it makes sense that they went this way with the first trailer... the whole allure of it being a suspense work. Hyo Joo did look very beautiful though... Girl's a knockout!

A part of me is excited to see Koreans' reception... but at the same time I am so dreading it lol. Those Internet warriors have no chill.

• Like 3

Guest kaz11

All I am saying is, a trailer does not really give you much but a bunch of pieced together snippets of scenes, most of the time. So it can be deceiving. 

I agree, I started watching an old drama series last week and I was quite surprised at how much I found the acting to be exaggerated. I guess I have gotten used to watching K-films now.

I just want to enjoy Hyo Joo's return to the small screen, and hopefully, enjoy a good project.

Ah, true, very true... Still hurts me how bad Love, Lies was TT-TT 

[Insert Adele's Rolling in the Deep]

But it seems like Hyo Joo only took the role for the character lol. It was a great opportunity for her to show a different side of her acting. I think she did very well and I hope we get to see more of her playing such different characters. Though, it is hard to find well-written female roles in South Korea, especially ones that are more suited for her age and aren't already taken by other actresses haha.

Really hoping that W-Two Worlds rejuvenates her career in South Korea, as well as internationally too of course. And that it's a good project that showcases her acting abilities because I'm tired of people saying they're not impressed with Hyo Joo's acting after last seeing her in BL or Dong Yi so many years ago! haha 

I realized I'm such a Debbie Downer right now lul. Everyone's so excited about the teaser and here I am pseudo-writing a think piece on it :P

• Like 2

Guest kaz11

Ah Love Lies T T but I will watch that again to see Hyo Joo's performance. I think she went all-out in it (the emotions were unchecked). That and in Always, whereas I thought she was pitch-perfect in Beauty Inside, Ad Lib Night and Cold Eyes. They are all my favorite performances. Lol

Well I hope that there'll be more producers who will produce films with actresses in mind really. Also, I suspect that she gets a lot of romance scripts because of her visuals, so. .

Back to drama. I think overthinking happens when we have too much time to wait :P I wish the premiere's here already!

Watch: Lee Jong Suk Is All Charisma In New “W” Trailer

Lee Jong Suk is ready to bring charisma and winks with his drama comeback.

The highly anticipated upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama “W” has revealed its first trailer.

In the trailer, Lee Jong Suk exudes class as his super chaebol character Kang Chul. At the same time viewers get to see his manly side as he fights a large number of individuals singlehandedly. After his win, the actor shoots a charming wink at the screen.

Following this, we get to see Han Hyo Joo as her character Oh Yeon Joo. In the short clip, she goes through a variety of experiences and has confusion over the turn of events.

The pair are living in the same place at the same place yet are in different dimensions. Viewers will be able to find out more about the intriguing drama when it airs on July 20 at 10 p.m. KST.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/06/14/watch-lee-jong-suk-is-all-charisma-in-new-w-trailer/

• Like 1

Crossing over into each other’s worlds in W’s first teaser

By girlfriday | Dramabeans

W14.jpg

Finally, the first teaser for W–Two Worlds! The first trailer for MBC’s new Wednesday-Thursday series is a cryptic glimpse at our main characters, and though it doesn’t do much to answer all our questions about the mysterious plot, it’s nice to finally see our leads in action. The supernatural suspense drama stars Lee Jong-seok and Han Hyo-joo in a romance that travels between fantasy and reality, when an event allows them to cross dimensions and enter each other’s worlds.

The writer of time-travel dramas Nine and Queen Inhyun’s Man returns with the new supernatural series about parallel universes — one fantasy, one reality — that exist in the same space and time. Lee Jong-seok plays Kang Chul, a super-chaebol worth trillions, and Han Hyo-joo is Oh Yeon-joo, a surgeon who’s on a mission to find her missing father.

Everything about our hero Kang Chul seems to place him in the fantasy world: The teaser opens with him driving fast cars and singlehandedly winning street fights, and then mugging for the camera in the rain. Like his life is a commercial for beer, because he only does exciting and/or photogenic things.

Our heroine Oh Yeon-joo, on the other hand, looks frightened as she runs through a world that seems foreign to her. The copy reads: “A space between broken dimensions. Two worlds.” She wakes up in a strange place and cries, “I think I’m going to get captured by the police! What have I done?” She does in fact get arrested and interrogated by the cops for something. And elsewhere on a rooftop, Kang Chul looks bloodied and bruised as he asks in voiceover, “Oh Yeon-joo, where are you right now?” Probably in your world, looking for you!

I think I’m going to like the angst and suspense derived from both of them being thrown into unfamiliar worlds. Just as long as they get a chance to be in the same space at the same time! I know they’re meant to be star-crossed, but I don’t want them to be that star-crossed.

W–Two Worlds follows Lucky Romance on Wednesdays and Thursdays, beginning July 20.

• Like 3

thanks ade for sharing the video!..i love it! it was naturalistically taken and Hyo Joo is freaking pretty & i love her expression(just like the W teaser i keep replaying it) in-love-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?1292791

Anyway some more gif(our Yeon Joo totally lost:D)

hanjisoo

hanjisoo

Cr:as Labelled

• Like 4

Lee Jong Suk is a fighter and Han Hyo Joo is arrested in character teasers for 'W'

By alim17 | Allkpop

Get excited for 'Lucky Romance's follow-up drama, MBC's 'W,' starring Lee Jong Suk andHan Hyo Joo! It will be taking over the time slot on July 20, but before that, the drama recently dropped character teasers of its lead stars. It's great to see Lee Jong Suk again and it's especially great to see Han Hyo Joo, who has been mainly active on the big screen for a very long time now, so this marks her long-awaited small screen return!

The character teasers dropped through Naver on June 14 show Lee Jong Suk as a manly man fighting in the streets against a group. He looks strong and charismatic. On the other hand, Han Hyo Joo looks lost, confused, and frantic in her teaser. She doesn't know how she ends up on a roof and she is taken away in handcuffs by the cops and interrogated. In the last scene, she is dressed in a doctor's gown and Lee Jong Suk reaches out a hand toward the screen, asking,"Oh Yeon Joo, where are you right now?"

Looks like it's going to be an intense romantic-suspense-melodrama!

• Like 2

First Teaser for W: Two Worlds Brings Cheeky Action Hero Lee Jong Seok and a Very Confused Han Hyo Joo

By ockoala | A Koala's playground  

cunsi

I have no idea what the heck is going on with upcoming MBC drama W: Two Worlds, and in fact the teaser makes the whole strange concept even stranger, but I think I’m already in love with this latest iteration of Lee Jong Seok‘s onscreen persona. I know his Dr. Stranger was just awful beyond ridiculous but he played the role of Dr. Park Hoon with so much heart and every ounce of ability, so it was nice when he got an awesome character to play in Pinocchio that was narratively a home run evolution.

Here it’s not clear exactly who/what/where/why is going on when the teaser shows him doing a slow motion video game style beat down in the rain in the streets of Seoul, but nonsensical stuff with regards to Lee Jong Seok hasn’t deterred me in the past so here I’ll wait to understand the context later and just enjoy the adorable smirky. Han Hyo Joo‘s teaser is way more substantive to the story but basically leaves the audience in stare one with her – confused and befuddled. I like Han Hyo Joo and hope she does more quickly than look like a deer in headlights.

outol.jpg

• Like 2