Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Guest kaz11

:)

‘Cold Eyes’, five million audiences.. the forth rank

2013/07/28(Sun) 23:55

6673_1.jpg following ‘Cell No.7’ ‘Berlin’ in this year
The movie ‘Cold Eyes’ broke the record of five million audiences on 27th. ‘Cold Eyes’(Director Jo Eui-Suk, Kim Byung-Seo) ranked TOP 4 of Korean box office in 2013, grabbed 137,406 on 27th, and recorded 5,074,003 audiences.
‘Cold Eyes’ is setting various records, one million audiences for four days, two million for seven days, three million for eleven days, four million for 17 days. Especially at the forth week after the release, it noticed long run, becoming TOP 4 of 2013 Korean box office. Among this it broke five million audiences. This is the forth five million box office between Korean movies in 2013.
In this situation the pledge is receiving attentions, for breaking through five million audiences, of the casts Jung Woo-Sung, Han Hyo-Joo, Lee Jun-Ho. Jung Woo-Sung promised the daily date with the audience and Lee Jun-Ho promised to watch a movie with audiences. Han Hyo-Joo promised to give the T-shirt that she wore when she shot ‘Running Men’. These pledges of actors are giving force to box office hit.
http://www.innolife.co.kr/list.php?ac_id=5&ai_id=6673

...10 Million? i hope so!
class="art_title"'Cold Eyes' Hits 5-Million Mark in Cinema Attendance

"Cold Eyes," which was released on July 3, drew 5.07 million moviegoers as of Saturday, according to the Korean Film Council.

Expectations are building that it could become one of a select group in Korean cinematic history to draw 10 million viewers.

"Red 2" topped the daily box office on the same day, followed by "The Wolverine" and "Turbo."

"Cold Eyes" is an action movie that revolves around a group of detectives who track down high-profile criminals.

http://english.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2013/07/29/2013072901257.html

Photo

~thanks, all! i am already anticipating the sequel lol those stills with Simon Yam and hyo joo might be from a scene towards the end of the movie where she, in another disguise (or could be months after), is monitoring another suspect.

What a nice turnout for Masquerade :)
July 29, 2013
Lee Byung Hun and JYJ Kim Jae Joong's Films are Top-Grossing in Japan
CJ E&M enewsWorld Lee, KyungNam  Translation Credit : Erika Kim
Lee Byung Hun and Kim Jae Joong became the most successful Korean actors in Japan for 2013 so far, as their films were marked as the top two highest grossing films in the country.
Hallyu magazine It′s KOREAL, released on July 26, revealed the top 10 highest-grossing Korean films in Japan for the first half of 2013.
10094049.jpg

The highest-grossing film turned out to be Masquerade, which gathered a 12 million audience in Korea. It premiered across 90 theaters in Japan in February, and beat out other local films at the time in audience satisfaction.
The no. 2 spot went to JYJ Kim Jae Joong′s first film in a lead role, The Jackal is Coming. Though it wasn′t as successful in Korea, tickets to its shows on its premiere day in Japan had sold out, and the DVD holding its behind-the-scenes videos topped the Oricon with its release.
77497930.jpg

Kim Soo Hyun′s The Thieves, Joo Ji Hoon′s I Am the King, FT Island Lee Hong Gi′s Phoenix, the Song of Promise, So Ji Sub′s A Company Man, Song Joong Ki′s A Werewolf Boy, Hyun Bin′s Come Rain, Come Shine, Park Si Hoo′s Confession of Murder and Rain′s R2B: Return to Base followed in order.
Photo credit: Movie posters, It′s KOREAL

Cold Eyes cast interviewed with Entertainment weekly cut (with english sub)
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x12djap_130704-cold-eyes-cast-on-entertainment-weekly-english-sub_shortfilms

Cold eyes cast interviewed with Entertainment weekly (with another news) :)

cr : uploader

[Event] Cold Eyes 5 million viewers – Han Hyo Joo

vgu7.jpg

Countdown to 5 million viewers! Until yesterday, Cold Eyes recorded over 4 million and 859,038 viewers! Soon will reach 5 million viewers. The cast made promises if surpass 5 million mark.

Hyo Joo : “I will present the t-shirt I wore on SBS Good Sunday – Running Man, with my name tag on it.”
Jung Woo sung : “I’ll go on a date with the one of the audience”
2PM’s Junho :”“I would feed fans with popcorns and then watch the movie together”

Time and place will set out later.

cr : hhjworld

[interview] Junho on M magazine about Han Hyo Joo :D

Part of Junho interview with M magazine that related with Hyo Joo :)

Q : It’s your first time acting but you seem very experience.

“Ah, I’m really blessed (laughs). After watching the movie, I was worried that it’d be really awkward whenever I appear, especially during the scene where Squirrel and Ha Yoon Ju (Hyo Joo) meets for the first time. Whenever Squirrel speaks, there’s supposed to be a moment where Ha Yoon Ju takes it in and reacts to it, but it seems like I was too rushed. When we were filming that scene, I thought that if I acted it out exactly like having a conversation in reality, with one person speaking directly after another then it will flow naturally. Acting it out exactly like it is in reality does not necessarily show good acting techniques, but during filming, I didn’t understand that.”

Q : In the film, Squirrel seems to receive a lot of love from the surveillance team, and at the filming set is looks like you are also receiving a lot of love from your sunbaes.

Kyung Gu sunbae, Hyo Joo noona, and other seniors were there to look after me in every aspect. We all become one at the table when we went drinking together and naturally became closer.”

Q : Why do you only call Jung Woo Sung sunbae?
“How I address my seniors were set by them from our first encounter. During the dinner gathering of the film’s main actors, Kyung Gu hyung said to me, “Just call me hyung.” Jung Woo Sung sunbae never said anything similar… Hyo Joo noona and I are only two years apart by age, so I just address her as noona.”

Director of Cold Eyes Jo Ui Seok about Junho :
He isn’t nervous in performing live in front of thousands of people due to experience, but when he was acting in front of Han Hyo Joo and Jung Woo Sung, he was really nervous.”

Kor-Eng: Egle @2pmalways via hhjworld

class="entry-title"[News] Yun Joon Suk once again shows gratitude to Han Hyo Joo.

hhjj.jpg?w=585

Hyo Joo’s brother in Brilliant Legacy, Yun Joon Suk recently showed his appreciation to Han Hyo Joo.

On July 16, tvN’s talk show “Baek Ji Yeon’s People Inside” aired an episode Yun Joon Suk and another “Shark” drama cast, he talked about Han Hyo Joo.

“She’s very nice and friendly to me, when I met her first on “As Much As Heaven and Earth” set, I was so lonely, and didn’t have friends on set ,she come to me first and encourages me”.

He added “She even gave me a boiled egg and fruit cider “,he expressed gratitude for Han Hyo-joo.

Yun Joon Suk and Han Hyo Joo starred together in “as much as heaven and earth, Iljimae and Brilliant Legacy”. After 3 times work together, He felt he and Hyo Joo have some kind a bond, memorable ones and left a deep impression in his mind.

He first feel thankful and respectul to Hyo Joo on his interview on May. He said ““Han Hyo Joo is the most memorable senior in Entertainment industry”.

cr : hhjworld