Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Guest ojah_seungjoo

fujiwara, don't be affraid, Running Man ep.124 was very exciting.. i think hyo joo on that episode also got bullied. kkkkkkkkkkk =)) but i really like to see her innocence when she got bullied <3
art_1355816361.jpg

Guest ojah_seungjoo

haha, be patient my dear fuji, kkkkkk =)) it seems to me,, it was not done cause of the script. she is very cute >3< and all her seniors in RM especially Yoo Jae Suk, really LOVE her <3

class="entry-title" style="border: none; font-size: 28px; margin: 0px; outline: none; padding: 8px 18px 6px; vertical-align: baseline; font-weight: normal; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Oswald, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif; line-height: 40px;"

@fujiwaranosai.. I think you will like this episode, there was no bullied HJ unni anymore. her dorky and witty side revealed in this episode and it's so much fun. HJ unni revenge Lee Kwang Soo because he fed her fish sauce at kimchi race and she ripped his nametag. unfortunately when she became  the king, haha has been out, his name tag has been ripped by 1st king Kwang Soo. HJ unni very clever, she choose Kim Jong Kook as her Warrior. I really enjoy this episode. Hope you'll :)

Guest ojah_seungjoo

hahahaha . . . . for the first time i saw her brave wear something (ring) like that <3 i like to see her wear wonderful accessories, i hope she always keep it up ;D 
yes Yoo Jae Suk is true as you said. kkkkkkkk~ YJS cheer hyo joo when she played game, he cheer hyo joo, he shouted (her chinese name) xiao ju xiao ju xiao ju jujujujujujuju... =)) what a extremely funny!

Guest ojah_seungjoo

she got something like bullied, when she failed to move the final pieces with used chopsticks. and gary hit her head very slowly and said babo to her =)) but i like this moment, kkkkkkk <3

Guest ojah_seungjoo

Han Hyo-joo, Goo Hye-sun friendship, charm + popular 'best friend resemblance authentication'
한효주 구혜선 우정셀카 ‘매력+인기’ 닮은꼴 절친★인증
( credit : newsen | 2012-12-18 )
201212181744293310_1.jpg
Han Hyo Joo Goo He Sun Beauty star of a sticky friendship was captured, an online community bulletin was your photo taken with two people with the title: 'Goo Hye Sun Han Hyo Joo friendship Nice View Torrent'. This picture is known Goo Hye Sun posted on her Twitter in October 2010. Two people signed the bond for the first time in 2005 through MBC sitcom 'Nonstop 5'.
Toward the camera in the photo Han Hyo Joo Goo Hye Sun two people sitting side by side, bright smile. Han Hyo Joo directly grab your camera and take some pictures in the next Goo Hye Sun is happy with the V-cut hand painted look. Best friend is the spitting image of boyish charm and comfort. Netizens Han Hyo Joo Goo Hye Sun Torrent friendship two years ago. "is not even changed.", Han Hyo Joo Goo Hye Sun .. "best friend" and he resembles the .. "good view", "still pro'll ? ", " the two together, seemed more radiant ".