Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

yeah, maybe but in my opinion the show is almost the same with amazing race?

each team try to reach a place and then after they arrived, they have to answer the question or a puzzle for getting another clue?

also one person from each team must compete for something to be a number one?

sorry so many question marks lol

Guest ojah_seungjoo

look same may have been coincidental. may also be inspired from other variety shows..

fuji, so badly i have to go sleep now
~see you next time . . . :))

yup, maybe just a little similarity cuz amazing race is covering countries for all over the world and running man was only covers local places? also RM was made for having fun not for one million reward lol

amazing race used to be my favourite show but I feel bored after watching for 3 seasons and I think the first season is the best one :D

okay, I'm off from this thread as well and leave this
:)
21.jpg

taken from the Love 911 MV I guess and credit goes to dchhj.

Guest shy_hyo

@tijas and @fujiwara, thanks for making this thread alive by replying each other posts ;))
wuah...this thread is moving so fast recently....I almost can't catch up ^^thank you hyois....for sharing news, photos, and videos..
an article from Asia Herald entitled "Cold Weather Can't Prevent the Explosion of Banchangkko VIP Premiere"  =D> =D> seems like this movie really spectacular and popular....wuahhh..DAEBAK..VIPok.jpgthe article said that 3000 people were came to the premiere..and according to that article, Ryu Seung Ryong ajussi was came too...yey....I love this ajussi :Dcan someone make full translate, please???? thank you...source: http://star.asiaherald.co.kr/news/7665 via DC HHJ Gall

Guest shy_hyo

Finally, I've finished watching Running Man...I'm really proud of our Hyoi unni, coz she not just educate people through a drama but also through variety show =D> RM eps. 123 is full of education about Korean's culture, and educate viewers how to make KIMCHI [maybe alongside with cheated game :)) but hey...that's just for fun....poor Hyo Joo:-j ]
@cocomhe...I don't think HaHa mean to bullied Hyo Joo unni, dear..[he kept thought about his rude act towards Hyo Joo in the car, and feeling guilty]you know, Hyoi unni used to be the guest of some game show like RM in the past..and I think she always win the game..so, I think HaHa really know that Hyo Joo is a taft competitor since they have the same height :D and she was beat Ji Hyo unni at the 1st round, I think it makes HaHa feel giddy for how can he beat out by a girl :DI think he dare to do that because he feel so close with our Hyoi unni..
Hyo Joo appearance in Running Man is so memorable..she really know how to make viewers remember her coz when I watched Love 911 premiere fan video, someone said "Areumdapda" [Hyo Joo said that in RM]..and she replied the voice with saying "Areumdapda" too   =))  :-j
really excited for eps 124...... 

Guest ojah_seungjoo

shy_hyo said: @tijas and @fujiwara, thanks for making this thread alive by replying each other posts
wuah...this thread is moving so fast recently....I almost can't catch up ^^thank you hyois....for sharing news, photos, and videos..
an article from Asia Herald entitled "Cold Weather Can't Prevent the Explosion of Banchangkko VIP Premiere" 
seems like this movie really spectacular and popular....wuahhh..DAEBAK..
the article said that 3000 people were came to the premiere..and according to that article, Ryu Seung Ryong ajussi was came too...yey....I love this ajussi
can someone make full translate, please???? thank you...source: http://star.asiaherald.co.kr/news/7665 via DC HHJ Gall

I hate to bring this news,but hopefully I'm wrong :))

I think in this interview, Hyo Joo want to focus on movies ? so it means that she doesn't want to play a drama next year?

but when her fan asked her in me2day on December 11th, she wanted to act in a drama if she has
opportunity?

13174333451_60800040.jpg

http://www.nocutnews.co.kr/Show.asp?IDX=2345980

Guest ojah_seungjoo

fujiwara no sai . . are you here?? hj looks like ice princess. i love her outfit, her face, her heart :))
Go Soo and Hyo Joo for magazine_______________________________
89b4b412c8fcc3ce009cd1e39245d688d53f2022

Guest ojah_seungjoo

fuji . . im so sorry, i can't mention your name. cause if i mention it will provide notice to others, which has almost same name with you...
ya . . now my live theme is RM with Hyo Joo! i guess after RM she will do many variety shows, what do you think? :D
any something wrong from hyojoo's outfit in RM? i didn't get it...

Guest ojah_seungjoo

bytheway, i forgot to saying that the captures out super nice...thanks a lot for bring the pics to here fuji :x
kkkkkkk~ yes now i get it. i know your mean. hahaha. she is the most beautiful ahjumma! ;Daccording your translate before...i hope you did wrong. please stop being movies again and again ___ ___"

Guest ojah_seungjoo

hahahaha . . thanks for nice cheer up =))
yes . . i believe storm certainly would elapse ... FIGHTING!
and drama will comiiiiiiiiing <3

Guest ojah_seungjoo

lovcat fansigning - unseen HQ fanpics - 11.10.01[source: dc-hhj, aslabeled, illus1on, daum]Han Hyo Joo is super natural beautiful
~ :x ~
IMG_8516.jpgIMG_8522.jpgIMG_8503.jpg