Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Guest ojah_seungjoo

ojah-seungjoo.. you're welcome my friend :)

hihihihi...uri we are really good friend right? ckckckck cause we are have similar taste...lovin hyojoo unnie always :wub: thanks for the info urie...i like it so much happy read it!!!! and thank you always cause you always stay in here~

Guest ojah_seungjoo

Just made a fanart for our Ms. Beautiful HHJ!

1zpQf-145.jpg

1zpQf-146.jpg

1zpQf-147.jpg

OMG!!!!~nevermind i find Kim hyun joong big fan will made this amazing pics of our beloved hyojoo!!!! thanks a lot thank u so much!!! omg i guess my dream 2HJ couple almost come true kekekeke...huaaa is this a litle miracle for khj - hhj collab as a couple in drama? whooa i hope so ♥ you remind me again about hyojoo n hyunjoong mentioned that their wanna collaboration on their new/next drama!!!

Guest ojah_seungjoo

Thanks! :) I feel like I don't want to see HHJ in other series with other men unless it's Lee Seung Ki. haha!

hehehe..i love hwansung aka seungjoo so much!!! but the most my faveorite couple is still JYJ's Jae Joong & Han Hyo Joo unnie..cause hhj n jae is perfect so much couple in the whole world...kekekeke :lol:

Guest ojah_seungjoo

Han Hyo Joo & DBSK's YUN HO! here the CLIP *this is not a fanmade video hyolics* this is a moment at they were in old variety show. haha HHJ & YUNHO did nice interaction each other. are they still remember this moment. hehehe so nice video. im so glad found this video !!!

(thanks to sanderella218@youtube)

emmm this is a fanmade video of HyoJoo & Kim hyun joong, but i adore it so much. i watched it for many times! here the MV!!! this is like a real drama of KHJ+HHJ. awesome!!!

(thanks to sanderella218@youtube)

Guest natgnobej

hehehe..i love hwansung aka seungjoo so much!!! but the most my faveorite couple is still JYJ's Jae Joong & Han Hyo Joo unnie..cause hhj n jae is perfect so much couple in the whole world...kekekeke :lol:

I'll try to watch Postman to Heaven after my exams!

Guest urie

natgnobej.. welcome in this forum :)

ojah_seungjoo.. of course we are friend.. and you right ojah.. thank you for updates :D

if you want see the full episode DBSK Yunho - Hyo Joo  you can see X-Man Season 50 Ep 110

cr: marshallwan

but unfortunately no english subtitle :(

and here is some link of hyo joo in Love Letter Season 2 (Eng Sub)

Love Letter Season 2 Ep. 34

Love Letter Season 2 Ep. 35

cr: veoh nina922

in this episode love triangle tablo "epic high" - hyo joo - and lee min woo "shinwha", lee min woo crush on hyo joo :lol:

hyo joo win all the game, she is wonder woman.. i really want to see her in action drama or movie :D

and here DBSK Yunho-Hyo Joo meet again (Spanish Sub)

Love Letter Season 2 Ep. 26

Love Letter Season 2 Ep. 27

cr: veoh YongWonHi-S

X-man with KHJ - HHJ and other cast of My Boss My Teacher (Eng Sub),

#52 EP114 1-8

#52 EP115 1-8

cr: 4058d1

each episode consist of 8 part :)

ojah you will happy see 2HJ in one show together :D

here is hyo joo first debut acting in nonstop5  :wub:

consist of 48 episode (eng sub)

cr:dramacrazy.net

sorry, if i'm repost :)

Guest ojah_seungjoo

X-man with KHJ - HHJ and other cast of My Boss My Teacher (Eng Sub),

#52 EP114 1-8

#52 EP115 1-8

cr: 4058d1

each episode consist of 8 part :)

ojah you will happy see 2HJ in one show together :D

omg~urie thank you so much for your great posted. i never knew bout this link (hyojoo on old variety show). is hyojoo n hyunjoong did a interaction urie? i will open n download it all sooner..thanks urie

our HyoJoo Shooting for Samsung camera CF in Hongkong (lucky hongkong fans) hehehe. uri hyojoo look so shining pretty. here:

3ac79f3df8dcd1000400c884728b4710b8122ff2.jpg

this is our hyojoo on presenting backstage 2012 Baeksang awards, here:

377adab44aed2e73d251048f8701a18b86d6fadd.jpg

and here still fancam of our GODDESS Hyojoo :

b999a9014c086e067442bcf702087bf40bd1cba0.jpg

0eb30f2442a7d933fb4767cfad4bd11372f0019a.jpg

SOURCE: http://hanhyojooworld.wordpress.com/ & as tagged

Guest ojah_seungjoo

I'll try to watch Postman to Heaven after my exams!

i trust...you'll love JAEJOO couple indeed after watch postman to heaven...hehehe

Guest shy_hyo

wuahh, what a DAEBAK hyolics!!!!!

thank you guys for sharingbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

welcome natgobej and newyorkcitygirl....nice to see you in this threadsmile.gif

natgobej, me too, I'm a SeungJoo shipper 4everlaugh.giflaugh.gifbiggrin.gif

and thank you for sharing cute fanart, newyorkcitygirlsmile.gif, seems that ojah so happy to see KHJ fans in herebiggrin.gif

Hyo Joo was voted for 3rd place as celebrity you want to go in summer vacation with..laugh.gif

Hyo Joo got 506 votes (18.4%), she follow IU and LMJ in 1st and 2nd place.

source: http://news.nate.com/view/20120508n24872

Guest natgnobej

i trust...you'll love JAEJOO couple indeed after watch postman to heaven...hehehe

I'm going to download it now then I'll watch it tomorrow! We'll see if I'll like this couple better. haha!

Guest ojah_seungjoo

and thank you for sharing cute fanart, newyorkcitygirlsmile.gif, seems that ojah so happy to see KHJ fans in herebiggrin.gif

hehehe :lol: it's really true shy_hyo, im really really happy cause newyorkcitygirl came here w/ cute fanmade of our hyojoo.

whooa...uri hyojoo in 3rd place, its okay, its great. cause not many lucky actresses can into this voted survey for 3 top. thanks a lot for the info shy_hyo my friend :)

Guest ojah_seungjoo

I'm going to download it now then I'll watch it tomorrow! We'll see if I'll like this couple better. haha!

haha! good luck for watching postman to heaven :wub:

Guest ojah_seungjoo

beauty in all she is right!!! hhj_jjang ^^ This is Suyeomcha aka Corn Silk Tea endorsement new photo...cute cute ^_^

1336544474730.jpg

Guest theresia_warner

thanks for the updates,guys :D

Ojah, I'll happy if Hyo Joo collaboration with KHJ lol

Lets hope our wish come true.

I just remembered Chunvong who also love them, she's the biggest fan of them.

But unfortunately she doesn't show up in this thread anymore :(

shy_hyo, here's the english article of the survey.

Which Artists You Want to Go for Summer Vacation With?

On May 8th, 2012, travel agency Hana Tour revealed on the eve of opening of “2012 Hana Tour Travel Expo” the result of a survey based on 2742 persons who visited the website of the travel expo.

Hana Tour said, “The male artists whom respondents most wanted to go to summer vacation with, Yoo Jae Suk ranks number one with 33.3% (914 votes).”

He was followed by Lee Seung Gi who is starring in MBC drama “The King 2 Hearts” with 27.7% (760 votes). While the third place went to Kim Soo Hyun of “The Moon that Embraces the Sun” who garnered 760 votes accounted for 27.7%. Subsequently was 2PM’s Nichkhun with 8.5% (234 votes), Big Bang’s TOP with 6.6% (182 votes) and Jang Geun Suk at 3.8% (106 votes).

For the female artists whom the respondents most wanted to go for summer vacation together, “people’s sister” IU ranked top with 21.0% (577 votes). She was closely followed by Lee Min Jung who is highly anticipated in movie, drama and CF circles with 19.7% (541 votes).

Sebsequently, the votes went to Han Hyo Joo at 18.4% (506 votes), Kim Tae Hee at 16.1% (443 votes), Miss A’s Suzy at 12.7% (350 votes), and Girls’ Generation’s YoonA at 11.8% (325 votes).

dramahaven.com

Guest ojah_seungjoo

good news hyolics!!! omg___lotte card endorsement st Hyo Joo at the third place due she rarely shows up on TV and not having a drama for 2 years. Different with another actresses on the list, they often appear on tv or at least has ongoing drama. hahaha!!! our beloved hyojoo is pretty cool :D Here the LINK of this news!!! [cr.Han Hyo-joo Fb]

so now our beloved hyojoo has 8 Endorsements___whooa super awesome! but i dunno, is xylitol cf model is still hyojoo or not  --" but lovcat cf is gone. i love so much hyojoo as model of lovcat T_T

2012:

• Samsung Camera NX20, NX1000, NX210
  • Black Yak
  • VIKI
  • Samsung Camera Mirror Pop MV800
  • Korean Cable TV Association (KCTA) - Digital Cable TV
  • Oksusu Corn Silk Tea
  • LG su:m 37 (cosmetic)
  • Lotte Card

new lotte card pic official banner (she's lovely pink lady) - [thanks to.hanhyojooworld]

35925_10150882800903838_152397073837_9945930_2016838857_n.jpg

lottecardd.jpg

577680_10150882806438838_152397073837_9945932_696625580_n.jpg

Guest ojah_seungjoo

thanks for the updates,guys

Ojah, I'll happy if Hyo Joo collaboration with KHJ lol

Lets hope our wish come true.

I just remembered Chunvong who also love them, she's the biggest fan of them.

But unfortunately she doesn't show up in this thread anymore

You are welcome Theresia...

Theresia, we are will happy if that come true right. oh no, i guess people in the world will happy like us :w00t:

Chunvong is gone now :wacko:  i really wanna talk with her/him in hhj thread, but Chunvong reply my  comment on MV of KHJ & HHJ in youtube theresia. Chunvong really  loves 2HJ. his/her comment about 2HJ super awesome. hahaha sure i like  it...

Chunvong wrote 3 months ago on youtube :

-3-[Chunvong] @myHanHyoJoo: Aaaaaa, you and I are real Han Hyo Joo- Kim Hyun Joong shippers, shake hands :D .

I don't know when our dreams about princess- prince comes true  :( , just hope and wish :D or if they will not collaborate, they  will be a real couple :">

-2-[sanderella] hahhahah yess i hope so too !!

-1-[Me/MyHanHyoJoo] my heart skip a beat,  if i seeing my fave video : Kim Hyun  Joong & Han Hyo Joo k-drama  Fanmade ♥ ottoke ottoke T_T I want them so much, to become couple in the next their dramas.. I hope so!

(kekeke nice Chunvong___Chunvong where are you? we are missing you here)

Guest natgnobej

I've watched the movie already! It was good but I still like the Sun Woo Hwan-Go Eun Sung couple. I'm not saying that JaeJoo couple was bad. I just didn't like how he looks during the early parts of the movie. He looked too "emo". But during the end, he looked better. He looked lively. But so far, JaeJoo couple is a good one. :) 

May 11, 2012

th_soompi_poll.jpg It's the time to vote again! ^^

Some of you might already be familiar with the poll (refer: April Top Heart Poll), many would probably be new to it. Nonetheless, it's for everyone to join in and participate positively. Check it out and show your love. :)

Poll: Multiple choice answers

May Top Heart Thread (May 11 - 27, 2012)

http://www.soompi.com/forums/topic/378135-may-top-heart-thread/

April_Heart.jpg

Guest urie

all.. thank you for all update.. :)
ojah_seungjoo.. 2HJ not to much intreract.. but seems KHJ really enjoy this show :)

2-1.jpg
cr: DC Gallery

i'm curious about covered HHJ schedule.. hopefully october-december HHJ back to small screen :)

Guest shy_hyo

thanks uri....smile.gif

I really curious about her next project, I hope it will be a drama too..

maybe there'll be a chance for Hyo Joo to take a role in "My Daughter So Yeong" (I hope it'll be true)