Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

12 hours ago, chyantrils25 said:

@uknowahahhahaha!just as i thought:lol:...yeah rumors like this is inevitable especially like what you said " when our on-screen couple overflows with chemistry...hmmm if ever this turn out to be true i don't know as of now i'm just loving their on/off chemistry and they really makes me squeals & giddy with excitement but for them to be lovers for real i'm kind of half hearted about it cuz i'm not really fond with noona-dongsaeng pairing and i like Hyo Joo to have someone who is manly the likes of So Ji Sub:P.....but at the end of the day as we always say if Hyo Joo is happy then we should support her & be happy for her cuz surely most of us hyolics what matters most is her happiness:)

hoho..same.really~ :huh:noona-dongsaeng..not really into it.:sweatingbullets:hehe buuuuutttttt...since HHJ once said, she's ok with older or younger partner.so,just let it pass,as long as she is happy with it.:P

guysssss,have u seen this??? :w00t:

hehe..i really wanna clear pic,& see how she turns to princess..*desperate* :Dhaha so,we gonna have option 1 too.."Cinderella concept with a fancy party":w00t:

yay!!!

• Like 7

@kaz11: I'm really disappointed in VIKI too, with them mispelling Hyo Joo's name. It's like $5 a month for the subscription, which is fine but with the subbers being volunteers, it kind of rubs me the wrong way since they're not even compensated. Also, majority of the BTS videos are not subbed either... Like why bother uploading them if they're not even going to sub them. 

MBC also sucks butt lol

• Like 4

Really? The subbers are not compensated? I think I am going to cancel my subscription now. Yes, exactly. I am disappointed that they misspelled Hyo Joo's name, but really, the way that they have been promoting from the start. W has a female lead star, too, you know. Lately, I just find myself rolling my eyes. Hyo Joo, return to Chungmuro.

Yay!! MBC finally confirmed the broadcast of ep 8 today! But still no news about ep 9 tmr though... ;)

'W' Han Hyo-joo, innocent or chic, shows of her femme fatale side

Hancinema

posterphoto756585.jpg

Han Hyo-joo showed off her mesmerizing beauty. She revealed her multiple appeals in various outfits in different colors. BH Entertainment posted Han Hyo-joo's behind-the-scenes images from her pictorial on the agency's official Instagram.

The photos showcase her contrasting appeals of innocent image and provocative side.

Her pure-white outfit, long natural hair draped past her shoulders and cute wink melt our hearts.

Han Hyo-joo in the black outfit looks chic. She creates the dreamy mood as she closes her eyes in the black dress. She looks sexy in the oversized off-shoulder red sweater.

Han Hyo-joo is playing a novice cardiothoracic surgeon in "W" also starring Lee Jong-suk.

posterphoto756586.jpg

posterphoto756587.jpg

posterphoto756588.jpg

• Like 8

“W” And “Uncontrollably Fond” To Resume Broadcast, Other Dramas Postponed

By choralee | Soompi

“W” And “Uncontrollably Fond” To Resume Broadcast, Other Dramas Postponed

On August 17, MBC released a program schedule revealing plans to resume broadcast for episode eight of “W.” The episode was previously pushed back in order to air the Olympic games.

However, MBC decided to postpone “Working Mom, Parenting Daddy” in favor of broadcasting women’s golf and taekwondo. MBC’s “Radio Star,” which is usually broadcast after “W,” will be pushed back as well, making it the second week for the variety show to be postponed.

KBS’s “Uncontrollably Fond” will be airing its latest episode 20 minutes earlier than the original broadcast time, while SBS’s “Wanted” has been confirmed for postponement in order to broadcast the Olympic games.

Source (1) (2)

• Like 6