Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Guest yubarimelon

Thanks for sharing those photos and video, guys :x
eonni is very beautiful and "retro" with that "calm" retro green dress, i love the color and butterfly+spider patterns.. very unique but still classy :\"> :x
just add retro sunglasses and retro wide brim hat, and she ready to go to downtown as a 70's uptown girl :x

Guest yubarimelon

I'm very brokenhearted right now after reading this.. I hope eonni won't watch tv / use internet for more weeks and keep focusing to her c'est si bon promotion and beauty inside project,so she can ignore all of these kind of crap :'( http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2015/01/han-hyo-joos-upcoming-movie-suffers.html?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed
I think eonni has her own reasons about being silence.. And i will always respect all eonni's decision..
Please don't be sad, eonni.. Stay strong, coz we love you...
:((

the reason HHJ stays silence probably due to BH Entertainment.  She is probably bind by some terms in the contract.  I too hope she would clarify the incident so others would not need to guess.  BH is great for projection selection but it did a lousy job in PR imo.

Guest yubarimelon

said: the reason HHJ stays silence probably due to BH Entertainment.  She is probably bind by some terms in the contract.  I too hope she would clarify the incident so others would not need to guess.  BH is great for projection selection but it did a lousy job in PR imo.

Guest n4tleeyaa

i never visited netizenbuzz again since that sad times, coz it just make me mad and sad, but i've read somewhere that nb just put selected comments from naver and others, so maybe its not represent what really sk think about her (hoping) ... they always brought it up everytimes her news show up, so i think it just some 'media play' from haters

hoping (with a great expectation), c'est si bon, beauty inside, and her other projects will be HUGE and make her more recognize as a top and talented actress

also thanks for adeleyam and kaz11 for the photos and video, always beautiful, nothing changed, maybe her face looks more puffy?? but its normal, and i LOVE how she looks at c'est si bon event, her beautiful dress, her make up, and her hair

Guest yubarimelon

n4tleeyaa

said: i never visited netizenbuzz again since that sad times, coz it just make me mad and sad, but i've read somewhere that nb just put selected comments from naver and others, so maybe its not represent what really sk think about her (hoping) ... they always brought it up everytimes her news show up, so i think it just some 'media play' from haters

hoping (with a great expectation), c'est si bon, beauty inside, and her other projects will be HUGE and make her more recognize as a top and talented actress

i just hope eonni will be more strong keep her best as were always here for her. And also i wish she won't mind all those bad undeserving comments for her. Maybe they were just jelous that eonni doing great !~ keep positive for eonni!~
 I Will Always Love Han Hyo Joo :* :* :* saranghae eonni!~

Guest danial Ali

New videos from Hyo Joo

150107한밤 세시봉 직구인터뷰 강하늘 진구 한효주 정우

강하늘, 한효주에 수줍은 고백 @한밤의 TV연예 150107

Guest Jana-Airen

Kang Ha-neul sings for Han Hyo-joo in SBS TV show 'Late Night TV Entertainment'

Kang Ha-neul appealed Han Hyo-joo as one of her fans.

On the January 7th show of SBS 'Late Night TV Entertainment', it featured interviews with cast members starring in "C'est Si Bon".

Kang Ha-neul confessed he had been Han Hyo-joo's fan. He said "I have been a long time fan of Han Hyo-joo. So I watched a lot of her works".

When Han Hyo-joo asked "If you'd find a girl you fall in love with, what song do you want to sing for her?", he said "I want to sing a wedding song myself for my wife" and he started singing at the spot.

He also said, "I'd like to sing this song for Hyo-joo nuna since I am her fan". Han Hyo-joo could not hide her excitement.

Kang Ha-neul sang "I choose to love you" sweetly, which made Han Hyo-joo happy.

He also drew attention from public by talking about how he rejected TV commercial offers because he wanted to act in stage plays.

10896986_633668076756102_542290194850383

hancinema

I'm loving C'EST SI BON the more I see. HIGH hopes.
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden;"'쎄시봉' 제작기 영상 [Making Of Video]http://youtu.be/IdgwbTNVD9M

Character Video

Credit hanhyojoo_gall for the upload.
Relationship Chartmovie_image.jpg?type=m665_443_2
Source: naver

And according to http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2913041014?pn=8:
1. Press screening and conference (January 22)2. VIP screening (February 2)3. Release date (February 5).

C’est Si Bon’ resurrects legendary music venue

Half a century ago in Mugyo-dong, central Seoul, stood the music hall C’est Si Bon, where young hearts and souls gathered at night to share their love of music, dance and talking.

Kim Hyun-seok’s upcoming movie, titled after the iconic venue, will expound on nostalgic feelings and introduce viewers to some of the main members of the arts house.

Rising star Jung Woo of megahit retro drama “Respond, 1994” plays fictional character Geun-tae who belatedly joins Twin Folio, a real-life band comprised of Yoon Hyung-joo and Song Chang-sik.

“I didn’t intend to join in the first place, but the scripts I picked happened to be all set in modern history,” said Jung at a press conference held Tuesday at the Apgujeong CGV in central Seoul. 

His next work, “Himalaya,” also sees the actor going back in time. 

Actress Han Hyo-joo plays Ja-young in the film, the neighborhood beauty queen who steals locals’ hearts with her irresistible charm and becomes the muse for the trio. 

“Playing the muse character was so tempting, I have to admit,” said Han with a laugh. 

“There were some challenges as well because I had to make having all that charm look very natural.” 

Geun-tae serenades Ja-young several times, giving the audience an opportunity to hear famous old pop songs such as “I Will Give You Everything” and “Wedding Cake” reproduced on screen. 

The burgeoning relationship between the couple fails because of misunderstandings and bad timing, but 20 years on the two meet again. 

Established actors Kim Yoon-seok and Kim Hee-ae play the older versions of Geun-tae and Ja-young.

“While Jung depicts his love in a beautiful way, I show it more as a heartache, having not forgotten the same person for 20 years,” explained Kim. 

There are questions surrounding the movie arising from critics because reproducing existing people in a fictional work can be a challenge.

“I didn’t try to represent the lives of these superstars in my movie. That would have been so stressful,” said the director. 

“When writing the script, I considered their music as the protagonists and just used some parts of their lives as the film’s basis.”

Director Kim’s filmography includes lighthearted and crowd-pleasing rom-coms such as “Cyrano Agency” (2010) and “When Romance Meets Destiny” (2005).

“C’est Si Bon” rolls out next month in cinemas nationwide

BY JIN EUN-SOO [jes@joongang.co.kr] Korean JoongAng Daily | January 9 2014