Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

kozuesan: I don't get the ranking either >< lol

And yeah, I guess all that waiting was worth it :P

I know BL isn't as successful as BOF (which is the 3rd remake of the series already...) I wasn't expecting BL to be as big as BOF, but I do wish for it be that big :\

Oh wells... I think most people who have watched both can agree that BL was better than BOF anyways ><

Ahh.. SBS is airing BL here in LA too. I just finished watching episode 20.. They only air one episode a week so it's been on forever T_T They air it late here too... It used to be on Friday nights, but for some reason they changed it to Saturdays.

I heard BL was shown on the wrong channel? Like in the Philippines there are two big channels and BL was picked up by the less popular one? Or something like that, idk.

Well.. Spring Waltz was the last addition to the super popular seasonal dramas, so I'm not surprised that it's more popular. It had a lot of hype due to the previous dramas' popularity. I hope BL gets more recognition too :( It definitely deserves it! One of the best dramas of 2009 for sure~ I can't wait till the SBS Drama Awards though! I have a feeling BL will sweep everything :P I hope Hyojoo gets nominated for Best Actress at the Baeksang Awards~ I really want her to win! :D

telegraph: The theatrical release for Heaven's Postman is on 11/11, and is scheduled to air on SBS sometime early next year. I don't think HP will bomb because people have been waiting a year for it already and it's better executed than HTTG because of the experienced, famous director and scriptwriter. Also, Hyojoo has had amazing luck with her dramas. The only drama she did that "flopped" was Spring Waltz, but even then Spring Waltz had around 10% ratings, and did considerably well overseas. Her dramas have consecutively gotten high ratings.. AMAHAE got 40% rating, Iljimae got 30%, and BL almost got 50%.

Bashful, I really hope she gets nominated in Baeksang awards as well...and hopefully she wins, too. When will they announce the nominations for that one?

regarding BL,.... regarding which channel/network here is more popular is quite a debatable issue...People call it the network war and most but not all viewers tend to be loyal to only one network. The one where spring waltz was shown has I think more viewers in the provinces while both networks' ratings are close to each other in Metro manila (again this is debatable, lolz) . I have to admit though that I like the korean series shown in the channel where BL is curently being shown more than the series shown in the other channel. Its just that the timeslot is like...ehh. I used to join in that loyalty to one network but later I find it...uhm.... inappropriate(?). But its just the way it is (although I'm ho[ping iot won't be later) Now I'm enjoying both channels B)

And BL is also shown here as 1 episode divided into 4 cuts (monday-thursday 30mins) per week.

the trend for Hyjoo's drama's...Spring waltz 10%, AMAHAE 40%, Iljimae 30%, BL almost 50%...Dong yi hopefully will be almost 60% :lol: ...jk lolz

Yeahh. I dont think HP is gonna flop because I consider Hyojoo to be pretty experienced

and her acting skills are awesome.

I mean I can't even cry when I want to o_o

&I pretty sure Jaejoong has numerous fans.

I doubt people would miss out on watching him just because of a kiss scene. X:

&like what Bashful said, a lot of people have been waiting for it. I mean- A LOT.

I doubt they'll ditch out at the last minute and be like

'hmm. I'm in the mood for something else. Let's watch sesame street'

Lol if you get my drift xP

We already see people preordering their tickets. Thats proof of excitement & anticipation right?

edward: LOL OMGSH!!

You and your Hyojoo fantasies :P :P Would we be invited to the wedding at least?! lol

And I remember seeing screencaps of the proposal scene too :) It was super cuteee haha

Btw I've been dying to know what you think about the kissing scene in Heaven's Postman! XD :P

Haven't seen it yet, but she has kissing scenes with her male co-star in almost every drama anyway so I don't think it will be any surprise to me.

Edit: Oh, you just posted it above. What a timing. :)

Ughhhhh. I'm so tired T_T If it weren't for HP, I'd be knocked out by now... It's okay.. losing a few hours of sleep is worth being awake for the press conference lol.

kozuesan: I don't know when nominations will be released.. I just know that for a while now, the Baeksang awards took place in May/April, but it was in February last year, so IDK ><

I hope she wins a Baeksang :) It'd be really awesome and I can already imagine how happy that'll make Hyojoo~

Hmms... the way they divide up the episodes is kind of weird in the Philippines o_o Are there commercials in between? Is that why? lol

Oh I hope Dong Yi will be super successful! If it does well, it'd definitely spring Hyojoo into the Hallyu wave!! She's almost there already but she needs another HIT drama to full make it there! But yeah... there was a news article reporting that Hyojoo is now definitely CONFIRMED as the heroine of Dong Yi. Good choice! ;) I like MGY but I don't think she fits the role, appearance wise. But the news article reported on how the PD is so smitten by Hyojoo lol.

Pshh: Hmms... I see experience in acting two different ways. I think Hyojoo has a lot of experience as an actress, especially because of how young she was when her first lead drama didn't do as well as expected. But in terms of acting... She still has a long way to go. I wonder if I make any sense right now? ><

But Hyojoo's chosen a really untypical path for her career. You don't see many young actresses who take the same path as she does. She's definitely not afraid to try out different projects (i.e. daily drama, weekend drama, sageuk, fusion sageuk, melodrama, etc.), yet she still hasn't tried the most common type of project... a Romantic-comedy! lol

I think acting is a lot more than just crying... Crying is just one technique to show remorse and sadness.. Hyojoo actually doesn't release that many tears when she's crying now.. Compared to her Spring Waltz days at least (which is understandable as she was a rookie then). But yeah... a lot of different ways to show you're sad other than crying~

Lol, that'd be kind of T_T *facepalm. if people didn't watch a great movie like HP just because of one kiss!

There's definitely a lot of hype around Heaven's Postman.. and I'm sure it'll live up to its high expectations ;)

As for the kissing scene... I think they did shoot more than once :\ I don't know if I should consider that a good thing or a bad thing either LOL

But comparing the way Hyojoo looks in the new photos and the .gif from the 3 minute preview.. Her reaction is definitely different.

edward: :lol: Aw, well... If you see any Hyojoo bashing you know what to do! LOL

Protect our goddess! haha

Q-Girl: Thanks for the new HP pics!!! :w00t:

Some XMan screencaps lol

download.jpg

download-1.jpg

download-2.jpg

download-3.jpg

download-4.jpg

download-5.jpg

download-6.jpg

download-7.jpg

I see you Hwan!! *points at poster behind Hyojoo XD

download-8.jpg

download-9.jpg

And it's 4:41PM in Korea right now! HP press conference is going on at the moment! I can't wait for pictures!!

I hope JaeJoo couple is looking lovely :)

091109 Jaejoong’s Movie (Heaven's Postman): Top Advance Sells Rating in Korea’s New Movie Release

Top Advance Sells Rating in Korea’s New Movie Release.

The tele cinema “Heaven’s Postman” recorded the first place

for advance sells rating in Korea’s new movie release.

Heaven’s Postman received interest by the Hero from TVXQ

and Han Hyo-joo from the hit drama Brilliant Legacy acting together.

The movie promotion committee’s movie theater admission ticket

unification network counted

the theaters advance sale data in a standard in real time 2:30 PM on

November 9th, 2009.

Haeven’s Post man was reported an advance sale rate of 19.1%,

which marks the first place in the new release of the Korean movies.

source: Stoo News

translated by: Junsulv@OneTVXQ.com

shared by: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thank you!

Not surprised :) I was never worried about how well it'd do in the box office, I'm a bit more nervous to see how it'll do when it airs on SBS early next year! But it's w/e because it'll get most of its money from theaters anyways >< lol

EDIT:

Jaejoong vs. T.O.P., who had the best kiss scene?

TVXQ's Jaejoong and Big Bang's T.O.P., who are known to be friends in real life, duke it out with their kiss scenes in their upcoming movies. Since these pretty boys are more known for their idol image, it'll be interesting to see the acting skills of the two.

T.O.P.'s movie, 19 is a story of three 19-year-olds that share a triangle love relationship. T.O.P.'s character and Heo Yi Jae's character are dating in the movie, and they start their relationship with a kiss that will get fan girls go crazy. In Heaven's Postman, Jaejoong is a messenger for people who want to converse with people in heaven. Han Hyo Joo's character approaches Jaejoong's character in order to communicate with her old lover who passed earlier, but instead falls in love with Jaejoong's character.

source: http://www.allkpop.com/index.php/full_stor...est_kiss_scene/

soulspreleaseban.png

Haru Haru Subs Presents,

Soul Special

Episode 5 *AJA AJA VERSION*

Main Translator: meju

Timer: KumoYami

Editor/QC: citrone

Special thanks to yeohweping

Coordinators: sayroo, cute girl

Episode 6 *AJA AJA VERSION*

Main Translator: momo

Spot Translator: meju

Timer: luthien

Episode 7 *AJA AJA VERSION*

Main Translator: momo

Spot Translator: meju

Timer: tifcayo

*Please SUPPORT fansubbers, not streaming sites! **Twitter **Wiki **Blog

DO spread the word to get High Quality english subtitles for Soul Special @ haru2subs.com*

Guest Sayuri JaeJoong

Hiii For everyone here !!!

Bashfull_harmony my darl \0/ !!!

[BRUTAL HUGS]!!!

Oh My darl I miss our issues so much T^T ...

But as I asid before ne...

I´m always on my job haha \0/ and

In My blogs too !!!

So I don´t live without HanHyoJoo♥ too LOL !!!

Oh she´s cute !!!

LOL I was reading your post about how U hate a thousand pics

from Press Conference haha \0/ U´re so funny !!!

So I´m helping here ok ???

224.jpg

223.jpg

218.jpg

217.jpg

216.jpg

They´re cute ne ???

Our dream is come true !!!

Our JaeJoo♥ now is together again after one long year !!!

And she´s using a beautifull boots as JaeJoong♥ loves `,,,´ LOL !!!

Hope to the end ahuahuahua!!!

But I was noticed in HanHyoJoo♥ new pics and she´s leaving

her hair growing v ???

Ahhhhh!!! I wanted to see HanHyoJoo♥ with long black hairs again !!!

She´s beautifull anyway but I LOVE her black long hairs !!!

Haha \0/ Bashfull♥ did U notice that JaeJoo♥ chose the black color

to be in Press Conference???

Ahhh it´s remind me one ask I want to know about our cute HHJ♥ !!!

What´s the favorite color of HanHyoJoo♥ ???

JaeJoong♥ loves black color !!!

but I think they chose black color coz with this color

There´s no mistake ne ???

Always elegant and super social too !!!

She´s using her beautifull boots and she´s also with JJ♥´s height ne ???

haha \0/ She´s inteligent I think so...

I love U my friend Miss U so much ...

Really T^T...

Edward♥ Can we be friends too ???

I always see your cute posts here and I think u´re so cute when U talk

About HHJ♥ :wub: !!!

What U most like in HanHyoJoo♥ ???

I love her smile and she´s always smiling it´s very great for a person ne ???

She looks very happy always and I love to see all her crying scenes !!!

She´s a great crier LOL !!!

Bashfull♥ help me when

I ask for some crying scenes for my video and

I stay totally O.O when

I see her crying in scenes it´s very perfect ne ???

Credits:astagged.

Shared By:

http://www.imcrazyformyjaejoong.blogspot.com

http://www.tvxqpowerfullgods.blogspot.com

^

^

Thank you sayroo! 8D 8D

5 more episodes left XD

& I can't believe Soul Special is over now TT-TT

I shall forever miss you Mi Ah <3

Btw... it's like 4:30AM here and I haven't slept at all for the past two days so I'm going to bed! I'm taping my eyes shut if my insomnia comes back =.='

The rest of the HP presscon pics are in the HP thread ^^ I'll repost when I wake up lol

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...0&start=440

Guest michaelj_kc

@bashful_harmony - Actually BL is doin' well on ratings compared to the other show that has the same timeslot as BL.

So, I hope that continues to prosper! ;)

It's nice to see those PressCon photos of both Jaejoong and Hyo Joo. But still more into HwanSung pic thing. Haha! :D

Can't wait to see HP on theatre though, well that is, if it will be shown here in the Philippines which I do hope it will. *fingers crossed* :)