Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Hyojoo has chosen her new ent. company!!

She has chosen BH Entertainment, which has stars like Lee Byung Hun, Han Chae Young, Kim Min Hee, and Bae Soo Bin (Hyojoo's hyung! LOL)

The decision was made on the 29th, and a contract will be written in October, and she will officially be moved in November (her contract with Fantom doesn't expire until Oct. 31) ^^

Good riddance!!

Finally! She chose a new company! :D

I hope they take good care of her ^^

Oh, and just a little itsy-bitsy news about Han Hyo Joo’s upcoming project, from here, it seems like MBC is ‘cooking’ something new – a romantic comedy drama by PD Noh Do Cheol. Though they’ve prepared for this since 2 years ago, they finally got the script in yesterday (9/28). Full cast will be announced mid-October. PD Noh Do Cheol is the man behind MBC “Soulmate”, “Hello Francesca” and “General Hospital 2″. Not a bad line-up. And according to him, they’re having a hard time casting her co-star, but Han Hyo Joo fits perfectly into her role’s description. So, take it with a grain of salt & pepper, we might see her back on TV (so fast~) in another (trendy?) drama called ‘폴링 인 러브’ (Literally written in Hangul: Falling in Love. O_O Cheesy, I know, but it sounds like a plain entertaining one~ hopefully. Keke)

source: http://www.jazzholic.com/2009/09/29/soul-s...isode-1-is-out/

Gah, I hope her character is nifty and is a weirdo XD

EDIT:

DramaWiki has created a page for the drama:

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Falling_In_Love

Hyojoo has chosen her new ent. company!!

She has chosen BH Entertainment, which has stars like Lee Byung Hun, Han Chae Young, Kim Min Hee, and Bae Soo Bin (Hyojoo's hyung! LOL)

The decision was made on the 29th, and a contract will be written in October, and she will officially be moved in November (her contract with Fantom doesn't expire until Oct. 31) ^^

Good riddance!!

Finally! She chose a new company! :D

I hope they take good care of her ^^

That's great news. I hope BH entertainment takes good care of her and in the meantime, makes her even more popular than now. She deserves to be one of the top hallyu stars. :)

Han Hyo Joo Joining A New Agency

Actress Han Hyo Joo has chosen BH Entertainment as her next agency starting from November, joining global star, Lee Byung Hun. Her current contract with Fantom Entertainment will be expiring on October 31st.

According to sources in a phone interview with Newsen, "Han Hyo Joo has decided to move to BH Entertainment after her contract expires with Fantom Entertainment."

She will be joining fellow actors/actresses like Han Chae Young, Kim Min Hee, Jin Goo, Hong Ah Reum, and Bae Soo Bin as well.

Han Hyo Joo's popularity has been soaring ever since her drama "Shining Inheritance". She is currently busy filming for a music drama "Soul Special".

source: http://www.allkpop.com/index.php/full_stor...moves_agencies/

Guest jihye87

^ Gosh! BH Entertainment was my ideal choice for Hyo Joo too!! :D

Glad she made the choice .. Cos Bae Soo Bin and Jin Goo are there too~!!

I hope she'll take on movie projects since BH Ent stars are known to do more movies now .. :)

Thanks for uploading the Soul Special eps harmony!

Actress Han Hyo-joo signs with Lee Byung-hun's agency

Actress Han Hyo-joo, heroine of hit TV series "Shining Inheritance," will join talent house BH Entertainment starting November, according to the agency on Tuesday.

The 22-year-old, formerly with Fantom Entertainment Group, signed with BH which manages some of South Korea's top stars including actor Lee Byung-hun and actress Han Chae-young.

Actor Bae Soo-bin who appeared alongside Han Hyo-joo in "Inheritance" is also managed by BH.

Han made her TV debut with sitcom "Nonstop 5", appearing in several dramas including "Spring Waltz" which has enjoyed popularity throughout several countries in Asia.

She became one of the most sought-after actresses in the entertainment industry after "Inheritance" ended its run triumphantly in July with a 41.7 47.1 percent viewership rate.

source: http://www.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?sec=e...100116285373292

^lols, the news got the numbers of rating all entangled. It should be 47.1.

I also hope BH takes good care of her. More movies for her. and more series. and more endorsements...and hopefully more variety show appearances...(I think I'm asking too much, lols hahaha.

I wonder why MBC says she's perfect for the role and and I realloy, really hope her next project will be a romcom.

thanks for the fancam vids Harmony. I always love seeing videos like that.

And the SOul Special part 2, HHJ looks more serious here than in part 1.

Hyojoo's events in October (it's not 100% confirmed)

Oct. 10 - Autograph Session at Shinsegae Department Store in Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul for 3000 Village Bicycle (What is that?! lol)

Oct. 17 - World Walk Day charity event in Gangnam-gu

Oct. 24 - LG SU:M 37' Autograph Session (Venue undecided)

credit: HHJ Baidu

WHERE IS HEAVEN'S POSTMAN!?!?! haha

omygoodness! <3

I'm so glad to hear that HJ was able to move to another entertainment company.

I wish this entertainment company treats her well and are able to show her true potential in her acting skills :)

&& I saw the MV for KWILL just last week and was really confused about the storyline

but im glad that Soul Special Pt 1&2 are out!

I wonder if there can be direct DLs for this drama :X <3

anyways, thanks Cindy for providing us with a lot of YT videos ahhaha.

Sorry I havent been able to come in this thread to post.. been lurking around here and there

& completely emersed in jaebum's controversy. i cant reveal further info about that so yeahh ^^; <3

Guest sayroo

Wee! Congrats to our dear HHJ for the new agency! haha. :)

Oh, and i'm watching Episode 2 now of Soul Special. Watched Episode 1 the other day..

Glad it had less dialogues, so I was able to understand them.. haha. >.>

Oh, and I hope that her next project would be the Falling In Love upcoming drama to air after Queen Seon Duk!

Such a fast comeback for her.. haha. >.>

Yay ! i hopes she's happy in her new agency xD

lol i wasn't even expecting to see HP in her october schedule

i'm starting to think that HP is one of those dramas that doesn't even air like micky's drama

haha..i didn't even watch soul ^^"

i dun think i'm planning to :X

but i hope ppl enjoy it though

edits: i topped a page ! finally ! xD

Guest remhsak02

Is it true that HHJ will be in a new drama next year?..I just saw it on her dramawiki profile page.. :P ..hope to see her in a romance comedy...

^

Hello ^^

And yes, there's a high possibility that Hyojoo will be in the MBC drama, Falling in Love! :D It is a romantic-comedy!! I can't wait XD

The full cast list will be revealed in mid-October so it's just a couple of weeks from now! I hope her costar is hot LOL :P