Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

going overseas might have been relaxing to Hyojoo because there's no dark circles around her eyes anymore, and she doesn't look tired.She looks radiant in the close up photos (especially the 3rd and fifth) of the jambangee autograph signing. Loove it! :D

suee_x3...yup, so many fanboys, lol, haha. And there are kids, too. ..and yes, no matter how she feels, she always has that smile for everyone.

Pshh, I like that part, too. Whenever I get to that part, I keep on replaying it, then I would also laugh with her, haha.

Guest allanpuge23

Hi All..

wow happy 200th page even though i reply @ page 201 (wow that page 200 is very hard to load :D)

wow there is so many lucky fans in that jambangee event... some of them hug hyojoo... :(

well another thing about her singing...well i think she improves a lot specially when she sings that my name is hyojoo etc..

but as many said that she need to stick acting because she is good at it and she keep getting better...

and thank cindy for all the updates (i will watch soul special later :D)

and lstly welcome to all the new poster here....

Lol Im like watching the first part right now. I feel like Im anticipating a roller coaster. Thats how excited I am. :lol:

I started laughing at the Hello! from the car. But isnt that part super cool (&funny). It's so colorful :)

edit: First part of Soul Special was super good [:

Hyojoo is super hyper lol xD

Idunno much.. but did mia just propose to him at the end?

Guest shininghyojoo

annyong, i'm new here and a big fans of HHJ since her spring waltz..

hyo joo is amazing..both inside and outside..

love her sooo much..

i feel so excited since i know that i can found so many updated news about hyo joo..

gomawo everyone..XD

and bashful harmony..

^^ Welcome to this thread.

wow there is so many lucky fans in that jambangee event... some of them hug hyojoo... :(

Tell me about that. I am so jealous. :angry: I imagine myself being the guy with the Torres jersey though coz I also like to wear sports jerseys. :D

Happy 200 pages. I didn't even notice that. This thread is growing fast, meaning that Hyo Joo has more and more fans!

Guest allanpuge23

hi all...

wow just finished watching episode 1 of soul special and look very promising...(even though i'm confused why she take a guy with her that is sleeping in a parking lot?)

and just see an article in nate.com aout a possibility of casting her in MBC new romantic comedy "fall in love" (i just translate google it so i just base on that)

well waiting for cindy news about this....

news link

http://news.nate.com/view/20090929n15276

can somebody translate that pls tnx :D

^

Haha I was just looking at that article!!

But yes! MBC has a new drama and it's a romantic comedy! :D

Our Hyojoo is the top contender for the heroine :P An MBC official says that she's perfect for the role, but they're having difficulty choosing her costar :P But the entire cast will be revealed in mid-October.

Nothing much on the plot and characters yet, but just mentions about the PD's previous works (General Hospital 2 and Soul Mate) and that they spent 2 years on finalizing "Falling In Love".

The set broadcasting date will be in January :) Possibly after Queen Seon Duk is done airing!

Also HI EVERYONE!!! :D :D

I'm being a lazy hobo today so I'll reply to everyone tomorrow and share some videos and pictures XD

thanks allanpuge and harmony for the drama update...I'm excited already...romcom... :lol:

and I wonder what role will she play if she indeed accepts this one...and I'm really excited about who she'll be acting with... oh..and its with MBC this time...I think it has been a long time since NN5 days....

hmmm...regarding the PD's other works, I'm still trying to finish General Hospital 2 mainly because I'm really busy these past few days and I still have not yet watched Soulmate although it's already in my list of "to-watch-kdramas" and my sister likes it.

edward, Your one-liners always make me. ...lol haha. I think your HHJ signature always catch the attention of other people.

welcome, shininghyojoo! :D

And the Soul special makes me so excited! I want to see the next ep already!

Pshh, I wonder about that ,too.... did she just propose to him at the end?

and I kept on laughing when HHJ kept on hugging the car, haha

oh ! oh! oh !

i would love for her to take the roll in the romantic comedy drama ^^

it would be fun !

but how is the problem with fantom? is she signing to a company?

lol i'm not really following up on soul ><

maybe it's just the other actors who are in it

but i hope it goes well !

Yay! so many updates! :lol:

And welcome to all the new HHJ fans, lovehunter, msms, teary-eyedmoon2 ! :lol:

She seems really nice in the jambangee autograph signing. I like it that she spends sometimeto talk with each fan before she signs whatever they bring for her to sign.

Lucky fans who got a hug from HHJ! One guy at the background in one of the fancam videos posted even got a weebit jealous, haha. He said, "wow!" when Hyojoo hugged one of the lucky fans.

And I notice a lot of guys in the autograph signing lol.

Itic and Harmony, everytime I see this girl, she has a different hairstyle, haha. The latest she has which is the one in the jambangee autgraph signing has simpler but more comfortable style than the one she has in the lacoste fashion show.

And yay! I'm really, really happy about the response of the netizens to the Soul special MV...wow, 100K views in 2 days! :D

regarding zettai kareshi, I can picture that, too, (JJ as humanoid and HHJ as the girl) but I read somewhere that it's already being casted and the cast for the korean version will be thirtyish?...

Haha, yup! Lots of updates that day XD

Page 200 is so laggy >.> lol

She looks so friendly TT-TT and APPROACHABLE. Like... she has this.. aura around her that makes others feel comfortable around her, haha.

And I like that she interacts with the fans as well X] For me, it's soooo tiring having to be interested in other people lol (believe me.. I had to work in retail and it was such a pain in the richard simmons =.=)

I'm surprised she gave them hugs D: I would've thought her manager would've been like NO! but she hugged a couple of lucky people D8

Haha, yeah, he was like.. "WOOWW~~~" XD

Like the last Jambangee autograph signing, she had a diverse group of fans. There were some children, parents, teenagers, etc. It's nice to know she has such a great range of people who like her =D

Gah. This girl seriously has a different hairstyle everytime we see her x_x

It's always something little though, thank goodness. haha Like cutting bangs, choppy, layered hair, etc.

But I liked the hairstyle she had at the Lacoste Fashion Show D: It was so chic! haha But the bangs probably annoyed her.. They looked pretty bothersome in the photos, lol.

Actually, Zettai Kareshi doesn't have any cast yet, but they threw in Jeon Ji Hyun as a possible candidate, but I think it was just for publicity. But yeah, supposedly the female lead will be a 30 something year old woman TT-TT

I would've loved to see Hyojoo and JJ in it! haha

dang, she has a lot of boy fans lol .. but then again, she has a lot of girl fans too~

she seems so friendly~ taking pictures with the fans.. and she seems to never show that she's tired.. and she just keeps on smiling.. i seriously love hyo joo unni~~!!!!!! i wish i looked like her..

hopefully we can see hyo joo unni in a new movie soon~ after she gets some rest that is.

but i'm really glad she's in a lot of cfs, mvs now.. she's getting more recognized~!

She does have a lot of fanboys, which makes me giggle hehe XD

She does seem really friendly and approachable, just overall very comfortable to be around with despite being a celebrity. She seriously has that gorgeous smile plastered on even though she's visibly tired by looking at her eyes. Very awesome of her to never show her weakness though! =D

And omgah, if I looked like Hyojoo, I'd rule the world LOL

- - - - -

Thanks, bashful_harmony..my name's Abby... ;) ...wow, thanks for all the pics shared here, btw..HHJ looks very pretty and cool!!!..

BTW, hope you guys check out my fanfic(I'll start it very very soon.) once in a while..I have HHJ as my lead character.. :D ..for the link, just count on my siggy..thanks..

Hi Abby!!

And no problem! I love sharing the Hyojoo love XD

Hyojoo is always pretty and awesome <3 =D

Oh! I'll be sure to check out your fanfic!

^will definitely read that [:

Bashful: Lol yeah I did xP. Its easier to spot her name like that ;)

Itic: someday she'll be at the top of the list :lol:

P.S. So I was watching the MV teaser (yet again) and theres this one part where she goes 'hahahha'

That part sounds really funny (but cute) to me lol xD

XD No wonder, I was like.. "Has that heart always been there? o_O" lol =P

Oh yeah, I noticed her laughter like the 3rd time I rewatched the teaser! haha It was so random but so cute! XD

going overseas might have been relaxing to Hyojoo because there's no dark circles around her eyes anymore, and she doesn't look tired.She looks radiant in the close up photos (especially the 3rd and fifth) of the jambangee autograph signing. Loove it! :D

suee_x3...yup, so many fanboys, lol, haha. And there are kids, too. ..and yes, no matter how she feels, she always has that smile for everyone.

Pshh, I like that part, too. Whenever I get to that part, I keep on replaying it, then I would also laugh with her, haha.

She does look rested! I'm glad to see that she looks healthier and livelier than the last time we saw her. Hyojoo always radiates when she smiles~ It's amazing, haha.

Hi All..

wow happy 200th page even though i reply @ page 201 (wow that page 200 is very hard to load :D)

well another thing about her singing...well i think she improves a lot specially when she sings that my name is hyojoo etc..

but as many said that she need to stick acting because she is good at it and she keep getting better...

and thank cindy for all the updates (i will watch soul special later :D)

and lstly welcome to all the new poster here....

Lol, so sorry about the pic spam in page 200 >< LOL

I know right... I can't believe they were allowed to hug her D:

If I were in their shoes, I wouldn't want to let go LOL

She has improved her singing as evident in the performance at Pinot. Let's just pray she impresses everyone with her singing! I really don't want her to get any hate T_T

Haha, I think Hyojoo loves acting too much, but she's also very in love with music. She's all into the creative arts stuff.

Lol Im like watching the first part right now. I feel like Im anticipating a roller coaster. Thats how excited I am. :lol:

I started laughing at the Hello! from the car. But isnt that part super cool (&funny). It's so colorful :)

edit: First part of Soul Special was super good [:

Hyojoo is super hyper lol xD

Idunno much.. but did mia just propose to him at the end?

XD I was so excited to see that Soul Special was out! =D

It was really cute though! Especially the car in the beginning LOL They're pimping that car out sooo much D:

But the Hello! was so cute XD

Hyojoo was adorable in it! First seeing her all sleepy at the airport then being all happy and hyper when she gets the car keys and when she sees the car haha

I love that she pushes the guy around with a trolley LOL But I'm wondering how she was able to get him on it since she couldn't even pull him when he was on the floor =P

And yup! She proposed to him! I don't know why though.. So random!

I guess we'll figure it out when the next part is released. So excited XD

I like how the drama is easy to understand even if there aren't any English subtitles, haha

annyong, i'm new here and a big fans of HHJ since her spring waltz..

hyo joo is amazing..both inside and outside..

love her sooo much..

i feel so excited since i know that i can found so many updated news about hyo joo..

gomawo everyone..XD

and bashful harmony..

Heys! Welcome to the thread! =D

Wow! You've been a fan of hers for a while then! Spring Waltz came out in like 2006! o_o

She seriously is amazing <3 I can't get enough of this girl!!

Hehe, yup! I'm always trying to update on Hyojoo XD

I like staying up to date with her ^^

^^ Welcome to this thread.

Tell me about that. I am so jealous. :angry: I imagine myself being the guy with the Torres jersey though coz I also like to wear sports jerseys. :D

Happy 200 pages. I didn't even notice that. This thread is growing fast, meaning that Hyo Joo has more and more fans!

LOL, I always love your replies Edward!

They always bring the lulz XD

And yup! 200 pages now! =D =D How awesome is that XD

Hyojoo's getting more fans and more recognition which leads to more news and photos! ^^

thanks allanpuge and harmony for the drama update...I'm excited already...romcom... :lol:

and I wonder what role will she play if she indeed accepts this one...and I'm really excited about who she'll be acting with... oh..and its with MBC this time...I think it has been a long time since NN5 days....

hmmm...regarding the PD's other works, I'm still trying to finish General Hospital 2 mainly because I'm really busy these past few days and I still have not yet watched Soulmate although it's already in my list of "to-watch-kdramas" and my sister likes it.

edward, Your one-liners always make me. ...lol haha. I think your HHJ signature always catch the attention of other people.

welcome, shininghyojoo! :D

And the Soul special makes me so excited! I want to see the next ep already!

Pshh, I wonder about that ,too.... did she just propose to him at the end?

and I kept on laughing when HHJ kept on hugging the car, haha

Hehe, yup! Romantic comedy! Our prayers have been answered!

We'll finally see her do something LIGHT! LOL

The girl's been doing melodramas and sob fests since Spring Waltz T_T

The only thing that wasn't sad was Nonstop 5 D:

And coincidentally, Falling in Love is an MBC drama like NN5 is!

I'm happy to see her working with MBC again though :) MBC romcoms are usually awesome XD haha

I've never watched the PD's previous works, but I hope he's good D: And I hope the script is awesome too because a fail script ruins can easily ruin a drama TT-TT

I wonder if Hyojoo will change her hairstyle again for the drama haha.

Oh here I am talking as if her role is official XD I'm just too excited!

But yup! Hyojoo proposed to the guy O_O I wonder why she did that TT-TT

oh ! oh! oh !

i would love for her to take the roll in the romantic comedy drama ^^

it would be fun !

but how is the problem with fantom? is she signing to a company?

lol i'm not really following up on soul ><

maybe it's just the other actors who are in it

but i hope it goes well !

I hope she takes a romantic comedy too! =D

I love those XD lol

Regarding Fantom, yes she's leaving them and is currently going over other companies. But since her contract hasn't ended yet, nothing's official. Her contract ends in October, which is really soon, and the news media is always staying on top of it, so we'll know soon.

Aww, I hope you watch Soul Special! You flaked out on BL!! LOL

Don't think I don't remember =P And I'll watch anything with Hyojoo as long as it's not another daily drama TT-TT or a horror film.. >.>

Well, I can nominate myself if they can't find anyone. :lol: I'll even work for free if my costar is Hyo Joo. :lol:

LOL I knew you would say that! I was contemplating whether or not I should reword the sentence haha But I love your little comments =P

You should write a letter to MBC then and say you'll work for free xP

But I really wonder who her costar will be D: I hope he's hot.. *coughsshallow. lol

Imagine if it's her ideal guy, So Ji Sub!! LOL Hyojoo would die XD

wow

I think she's really pretty :D

Heys! Welcome to the thread!! ^^

And yup, Hyojoo's just gorgeous isn't she? =P and she doesn't even have to try very hard haha

Looking forward to see Soul Special!

I thought that she asked the guy if he wanted to marry her..Reallyyyy??

Soul Special is pretty good so far :)

and yup! She proposed to the guy O_O

We're all wondering why, haha