Guest jasLSW

I think his agency should buck up and help him to secure a good script.. read in the Baidu, the agencies in KR take 50-70% commissions from the celebrities X( dunno how true!

really not sure why is he not the hot favourite of the producers or the script writers?  that no writer tailors a script especially for him?!

the fact that he is really popular in Taiwan, China and Japan, if those polls are true.. his popularity is definitely above many of other KR actors. but these are in overseas.. probably in KR, he's still not that popular though he maybe in the top 10~20.

I guess what LSW lacks is confidence? and the fact that he is shy, he's not an eloquent person, these maybe at his disadvantage... and 'cos he replies funny stuff at times too :))

thought he dares not to focus into people's eyes, esp. too long?!  hence, many times look away.. or have some gestures like using his fist touching his nose, face... esp haha if there is bottle of water, he will juz drink it :))

the last Sep Osaka Fan Meeting.  one of the fans (hahaha gees these obasans really love SW dearly :x ) asked him, what he wears on normal days.. he replied he likes casual wears esp. sports.  and abruptly, he said he likes pyjamas the best and just giggle @-) and added he's very particular about pyjamas, his wardrobe has a whole row of pyjamas.. he said he likes cotton basic colour, plain types.. he has all kinda colours.. when asked what colours he has, he merely answered black, blue and PINK and said he cant remember at the moment #-o he looked tensed to me.. which I thought he should be quite used to all these attentions already..

all these made up what our sharky is right, thats why he drives us all crazy, and we are all so in love with him 'cos he's just being himself..

*actually the part where he's talkative with his friends, but shy in public.. its quite common for a shy person like him.. 'cos me like that too.. though people see me as a friendly and chatty person, but deep down in me, Im really very shy and reserved :\"> like him, at time I am tongue tied, I answer funny or talk things that are no linkage $-) that's why my heart goes to him and so in love with him :P

let's hope he has better opportunity after HD.  BTW, when this painful drama gonna end :-w

cheerios, have a great Monay~

Guest jasLSW

@Gemmie, thanks so much.. love all those awesome pics.. :x

LSW really improves alot in his singing with lotsa feelings now..

yeah [-O< thank God, finally HD gonna end in 3wks time.. thanks for the info. :\">

any news on what he's gonna do yet after HD?

Cheerios, have a great day ~

Guest jasLSW

Gemmie said:

As much as I want to see him in another project soon after HD—as the main male lead, no less— I want him to REST, RELAX, and RECUPERATE for a while. I really miss his healthy physique. Since he started filming HD, he has been losing a lot of weight and sleep. I don't want to see his health deteriorates further.

totally agree wif you. I was shocked to see the run down SW in FOTG.. hope you have started watching the FWC, its now air in Japan.. thanks again for the many awesome goodies :x

cheerios, have a great day~