[variety] Loveletter 연애편지

Guest StylishAzNx07

i can't stand BIN. she seems so slutty to me. :x shes pretty but i hate how she acts all cute and impressive to show off, plus her dancing is like a richard simmons.

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ lots of ppl dance like that... i wouldn't go so far as to say that's how "richard simmons" dance. not very nice, nor accurate.

personally, i don't find her all that impressive. i know lots of normal girls who are better dancers (even better looking). she's ok, but i don't really hate her as much as everyone seems to, even though i'm kinda sick of her... they should get other girls on the show instead.

misssay8): which short haired girl are you talking about? coz there are 2. :)

Dayita: personally, i haven't seen srts from season 1. if you find some could you share? i wanna know what they were talking about during the Ha Ji Won and Han Ji Hye eps!

misssay8): which short haired girl are you talking about? coz there are 2. :)

Dayita: personally, i haven't seen srts from season 1. if you find some could you share? i wanna know what they were talking about during the Ha Ji Won and Han Ji Hye eps!

yeah post it here please, if there are any.

Guest haneul_

i like hae bin. i think a lot of people dance the way she does. even sluttier maybe. i like how she dresses (usually) and i think she's creative. whatever. to each their own

Guest coreana

does anyone have the song that shin jung hwan dances to during the dance battle?? it goes something like.."one way ticket...one way ticket..." ysi or megaupload would be awesome. i'd also like to get chun myung hoon's boo dam dance song. he also performed it during to chook suk special dance battle. and he usually does the origami dance to this song...=) Oh, and also that techno song that JunJin ALWAYS dances to. this is an old song....i think it was played in the first episode of loveletter.

Guest s3imaDen

seriously... i think they can find girls who can dance so much better than her.... x_x

she can dance... yes... but not TAT good as other dancers like boa or kilgun...

when you see her dance.. u feel nothing...

but when u see other dancers... u feel the rhythm and the mood to dance together as well... u know wat i mean?? T_T hard to describe...

she is kind of annoying sometimes.. T_T tats why i can't stand her more n more....

Guest amyliaz

I think the song you're referring to is "One way ticket to the blues"? Not sure but that's the only song I know which lyrics go like that...

Anyway, I'd just like to say, my favourite couple in Love Letter has got to be Min Woo and Young Hee! I may be the only one who think they're so cute together though...

But anyway, Hyun Jung and Da Young make a really cute couple too!

And Hobum's girl should just accept Hobum! Gah. Although I don't really like her anyway...

Bin's okay... I thought the Bin-Shi Kyung pairing was really sweet too!

hyunjoongloveletter7yv.jpg

credit pic alena @ pre*em

please help tell me which esp is this ... and please tell me where i can dl it too .. thanks so much .. iam so in to hyunjoong now .. thanks guy

mikki: arrrghhh!!! i can't remember the ep number!! i hafta look at my files. will get back to you on this one. unless someone can answer it now.......

Angeline & Dayita:: I just realized that someone uploaded the Ha Ji Won srt files before. although i can't remember where i got em. so sorry. but i found these on the sub so.....

Subtitles and Timing: crystalis Source: http://jksky.net

Ha Ji Won part 1sub

Ha Ji Won part 2 sub

mikki ~ Eek. I'm so sorry.. I'm bad at episode numbers for Season 2. I remember the girls' name for Season 1 rather than the episode numbers. ^^;;

YeSha ~ Thanks a lot for the subs! I didn't even know they existed. :D

[edit]

crystalis ~ Thanks very much for doing the subs. Really appreciate it! ^_^

mikki: arrrghhh!!! i can't remember the ep number!! i hafta look at my files. will get back to you on this one. unless someone can answer it now.......

Angeline & Dayita:: I just realized that someone uploaded the Ha Ji Won srt files before. although i can't remember where i got em. so sorry. but i found these on the sub so.....

Ha Ji Won part 1sub

Ha Ji Won part 2 sub

^ those would be my subs lolz

i think I uploaded them before soompi melt down ;)

for some reason..i think minwoo looks like jay chou. Maybe it's just his hair.

^ no.......

I think it's just the way they act :lol:

sometimes minwoo reminds me of nicholas tse

and then JT during 6th jib times..

In regards to bin...I thought she acted the LEAST cute in LL...I like her speaking voice...and that racing car thing was pretty funny..her dancings defn not great, but if she was she wouldn't be stuck on a gameshow..she'd be up there with hyolee and boa, etc..

some ppl say they like binwoo more than bin, but, personally, did binwoo bug me, especially when she kept fallling during the games...even my 65yr grandma could do it without that much trouble errrrgggg...I'm SO SO glad she's gone

Ha Ji Won part 1sub

Ha Ji Won part 2 sub

thanks yesha .. take your time eh .. i hope you can tell me where to get it too .. hihih .. and thank for sub .. and thank for crystalis for sub eh .. wowo .. did you sub all season 1 or just hajiwon only .. i would love to see sub on hanjihye esp eh .. thanks again ..

crystalis: woohoo!!!! you're a soompier too!!! whew! thank god!! i didn't want anyone to think i was stealing or anything. that's why i opened up the sub in notepad just to check if someone put their byline in it and i was so glad you did then i could credit properly. :) again thanks for the sub!!

mikki: i'll check it out once i get home. and again if someone could help out in identifying the ep # before me, please do so :)

Archived