[Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama] Immortality 皓衣行 starring Arthur Chen & Leo Luo

tothestars

Awww that actor for little Chu Wanning is so cute

Spoiler

There’s a part in the novel,where Chu Wanning reverts back to a younger version of himself,after getting poisoned by the sap of an ancient/immortal willow tree. He names himself Xia Siyi and uses his alter ego to hang around his disciples. Chu Wanning finds out one of his nicknames is”Little Widow” because he wears white all the time!

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

On 5/14/2020 at 3:04 PM, marrez1 said:

I don't like that shimei is a girl in this drama, sure there will be many  kiss betwenn shimei and moran, it's pretty sure and it's no a spoiler

also the novel is gore and very sexual, i'm disappointed for this drama, i see also change soul in body  gender more easily   for more intimate scene for censorship, i'm disappointed, but i hope the actress will no have insult and doesn't get hurt because of these crazy fans, it's her job

As far as I know, there's only one kiss scene between Shi mei and Moran in the novel, and that's not with him in real. It is with Chu Wanning. Also Moran and Chu Wanning are the main characters, not Shi mei.

• Like 2

On 5/14/2020 at 9:52 AM, tothestars said:

Err the fastest is probably Q1 2021 for the Legend of Fei.

Avenue X said that if this drama is released at the end of the year, then the CGI will be really bad. So I hope that you are right, because I do not want this drama to fail.

On 5/18/2020 at 7:43 AM, tothestars said:

Check this one :joy:

I like Leo Luo's styling, but I think that they will make him wear a little heel to be taller, because Arthur is quite tall. Arthur Chen's styling is a little like Xiao Zhan's in the Untamed.

CFX n LYX both got hurt for the 3799 steps scenes, LYX got hurt in back n hands, CFY got hurt in leg, we can see he walked a little limp.

Last night

#陈飞宇   第一次给飞宇打招呼 哈哈哈哈哈哈#管方大大我要热门 https://v.douyin.com/JJJsTn6/ 复制此链接,打开【抖音短视频】,直接观看视频!

Today

https://video.h5.weibo.cn/1034:4509151343345684/4509151465591183

Screenshot-20200527-152033-Weibo-Intl.jp

• Like 1