[Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama] Immortality 皓衣行 starring Arthur Chen & Leo Luo

tothestars

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I need to say before this tread become super crazy in few month...suppose to be in April. I did read many BL and the Scum Villain was my super favorite until I read The Husky and the white cat aka 2HA aka Immortality

I read twice...the 343 chapters and I laugh and I super crying. All emotion was there....it's super intense!!

OMG Can I imagine Chun Wanning and Mo Ran with Leo and Arthur? Dunno....but they do have a same age like the characters.... Leo age was ...appr in human body Chu Wanning age. Mo Ran was suppose to be 15 year old when he reback to himself..so Arthur will be perfect.

Do we will have the ''things'' everyone waiting in the cdrama serie? The director said we should be happy with how they make it...I hope....

:hooray: please please Immortality I hope you will come fast...2021 was suppose to be a year for new Cdrama BL coming out....

Anyway, I'm sure we will have many people who will cosplay again a lot for Immortality like Untamed....

edit: awawaaaa they already take care each other :sparklyeyes:

Eim-Jbni-XYAEco-Vs

Credit Twitter xi_yunxi

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

WAIT O.O I GOT A DATE IN MY INSTAGRAM (I think I will just take day off if it's true)

APRIL 8!!! it's suppose to COMING OUT OMG IT'S THAT TRUE!!!! LET'S ME :luvarrow:

the trailer suppose to coming soon OMG OMG OMG !!! MORAN X CHU WANNING OMG OMG OMGGGGGGG

皓衣行》最新路透曝光 陈飞宇靠在罗云熙肩头- 楠木轩

credit for the owner

I hope it's the part from the novel about Mo Ran X Chu Wanning wedding....kyaaaaaa but that not possible sigh.....

2d4b4f5d7e4346c0b7e21877579dc394.png

credit for the owner

Arthur you look so cool in Mo Ran :heart: 

• Blob 1

@tothestars hehe that why I write early about we will have our serie!!!!:hooray2:I was waiting so much about this adaptation. I love Arthur from Ever Night and he really perfect for Mo Ran :heart: and Leo is also perfect for Chu Wanning!! 

Same age like the characters from the novel and wait a minute O.O did you said Arthur and Mo Ran have a same birthday??? NO WAYYYYYY OMG!!!!!

Also yessss omg APRIL 8, I'M IN VACATION!!!! :yaaa:

@elsanna Yes we can DO IT!!!!  let's wait together!!!! omg.....I hope we will have 8 episodes in one time the first day :smooches3:

• LOL 2