(¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ Thank you so much.

to your all translated for us.

please keep going for our JJ.

and I hope to see you often here.

-----

English『チョン・ボソクのチョンダム洞午前1時』でイ・ジョンジン[8]

『逃亡者Plan B』からの続き

KhG52.jpg

Bosuk: Oso oseyo~!(Welcome to my dining room!)

Choi Sung Wong: I’m sorry, I’m late.

Haeji: You’re the one who did flying in that chiki-chiki-chaka-chaka-choko-choko, aren’t you?

〈While everyone is waiting for the start, Choi Sung Wong, the shining star among the musical scenes is too hurrying!〉

LJJ: When this guy appeared in the Men’s Qualifying Chorus, he was featured a lot and was known to many people. But before that and even now he has been a new star who is spot- lighted among Te Han No(Univ. Street)’s plays and musical scenes.

UIGha.jpg

Bosuk: I like plays too. What plays have you done?

Sung Wong: As to the musical, I did ‘Oh, while you are sleeping’ and ‘Searching for Kim Jung Uk.’

Bosuk: Last year ‘Oh,…’ had a lot of audience I hear.

Sung Wong: I’m proud of myself about the fact. I think people came to see me^^

Bosuk: I couldn’t go and see the play, but I enjoyed watching ‘Kim Jung Uk.’ What was your role in the play?

Sung Wong: I played a role of Multiman… I played 22characters!

Bosuk: A page boy, an old man and so on… Did you play the old man?

Sung Wong: Yes, I did.

Bosuk: You look too young.

Sung Wong: I made up and put on a wig and glasses…

Kyung: I want to see your performance once.

Sung Wong: Usually you can’t watch me for free, but this is a special service. The old man eats snacks in the park. Ouch, shrimp gets in my teeth!

Bosuk: You really sound like Uncle Andre Kim…

Haeji: You look much better looking. You’re handsome!

Sung Wong: I’ve never heard such a word from a woman other than my mother!

Bosuk: (Serving kimchi cake) Here you are! It’s my service.

Bosuk: Jung jin ssi, we were talking about movies. If you please,can you talk about your life according to genres?

All: I want to know that!!

----

(My life is just like a movie! LJJ’s life as one scene in a movie!)

Bosuk: First of all, …as you have a photogenic body and have a charisma too, you appeal very romantic feeling for our country’s women! So let’s start with your love story, LJJ's romance!

to be continued

takajungjin translated

http://blogs.yahoo.co.jp/takajungjin/folder/568635.html

Welcome takajungjin San.

I really glad to see you here ^^*

*´¨)

¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ Thank you so much.

to your all translated for us.

please keep going for our JJ.

and I hope to see you often here.

-----

English『チョン・ボソクのチョンダム洞午前1時』でイ・ジョンジン[8]

『逃亡者Plan B』からの続き

*quoted image*

Bosuk: Oso oseyo~!(Welcome to my dining room!)

Choi Sung Wong: I’m sorry, I’m late.

Haeji: You’re the one who did flying in that chiki-chiki-chaka-chaka-choko-choko, aren’t you?

〈While everyone is waiting for the start, Choi Sung Wong, the shining star among the musical scenes is too hurrying!〉

LJJ: When this guy appeared in the Men’s Qualifying Chorus, he was featured a lot and was known to many people. But before that and even now he has been a new star who is spot- lighted among Te Han No(Univ. Street)’s plays and musical scenes.

*quoted image*

Bosuk: I like plays too. What plays have you done?

Sung Wong: As to the musical, I did ‘Oh, while you are sleeping’ and ‘Searching for Kim Jung Uk.’

Bosuk: Last year ‘Oh,…’ had a lot of audience I hear.

Sung Wong: I’m proud of myself about the fact. I think people came to see me^^

Bosuk: I couldn’t go and see the play, but I enjoyed watching ‘Kim Jung Uk.’ What was your role in the play?

Sung Wong: I played a role of Multiman… I played 22characters!

Bosuk: A page boy, an old man and so on… Did you play the old man?

Sung Wong: Yes, I did.

Bosuk: You look too young.

Sung Wong: I made up and put on a wig and glasses…

Kyung: I want to see your performance once.

Sung Wong: Usually you can’t watch me for free, but this is a special service. The old man eats snacks in the park. Ouch, shrimp gets in my teeth!

Bosuk: You really sound like Uncle Andre Kim…

Haeji: You look much better looking. You’re handsome!

Sung Wong: I’ve never heard such a word from a woman other than my mother!

Bosuk: (Serving kimchi cake) Here you are! It’s my service.

Bosuk: Jung jin ssi, we were talking about movies. If you please,can you talk about your life according to genres?

All: I want to know that!!

OMG .... Mr. WOW was also on the show! UNBELIEVABLE .. :lol: :lol: :lol: I simply loved him on the chorus mission xD he was so clumsy and funny xD just like Tae Won : the black hole :lol:

thanks for the screencaps dear .... you made my night hahaha

Guest noknok

English『チョン・ボソクのチョンダム洞午前1時』でイ・ジョンジン[9]

(My life is just like a movie! LJJ’s life as one scene in a movie!)

Bosuk: First of all, …as you have a photogenic body and have a charisma too, you appeal very romantic feeling for our country’s women! So let’s start with your love story, LJJ's romance!

eULLt.jpg

LJJ: OK. We went on a school excursion…Yes, at my high school days. Several high schools gathered together. Among the students I found a special girl! But I didn’t know how to speak to her. I knew only her school’s name, and didn’t know her name…

Even if I knew some guys who went to her school, I didn’t know how to explain them who she is like. Nowadays we could take a picture by a cell phone and show her image to them…But I met her again later by chance! It was in a Kang Nam station. In movies, a boy would see only the girl among the big crowd, you know. It was the case. Then I started to run to my friends for help. Negotiation, surveying and collecting information. At last I came to know about her. Then we got ready for a group meeting in secretly.

Bosuk: Did you discuss who and who would join the meeting?

LJJ: Such an action was all for the first time for me! And we two met at last!

Haeji: Oh, you are really a player as you are now!

LJJ: We went along together about a year and a half…One day I was waiting for her in front of her house. A gorgeous car came and stopped there. The girl got off with a boy. When she saw me, she said to me, “Sorry.” I got so-called an ultimatum.

(Till 22:18)

credits translated : takajungjin

http://blogs.yahoo.co.jp/takajungjin/20752882.html

Guest noknok

-----

sorry I forgot this part. :sweatingbullets:

English『チョン・ボソクのチョンダム洞午前1時』でイ・ジョンジン[4]

yGcN.jpg

Bosuk: By the way, where did you go in Nepal?

LJJ: First we entered Kathmandu, and then we flew to Kailali which is the interior part facing the India border 700km away from Kathmandu. We stayed there mainly. The temperature reaches 40~45℃… 

Bosuk: The circumstance seems to be not easy… How did you solve the amenity problems as to lodging and toilet?

LJJ: Yeah…but as I am a man, so we guys went to the interior part where the life is rather difficult to sleep and to get food. Guys get less stress than women do. There’s no toilet…just in nature.

Bosuk: We see a lot of Nepali workers in Korea, you know. How did Nepali people like you when they met you and Good Neighbors?

LJJ: As soon as we arrived in Nepal, we visited a market. I’m sure there were no Korean people. Neither were ones in the airport. But I thought I heard Korean language. At first I thought Nepali language is like Korean language.

Bosuk: Are they Korean tourists?

LJJ: No. It was the very interior village. Korean people go to Everest and Annapurna though. I saw the monochrome posters of Korean language class here and there. I wondered why Nepali people learn Korean language. Later I learned that the language is very popular among them. They have so-called Korean dream! The workers from Nepal touched Korean people’s kindness and warm hearts. To participate in the volunteer activities by themselves should be better than to send some money. But there are those who find difficulty in sharing time…I think it’s very good enough for them to have an interest in the activities.

Bosuk: Our Lee Jung-jin ssi! You did raise the reputation of Korean people!

--

http://blogs.yahoo.co.jp/takajungjin/20643185.html

Guest noknok

---

26 July 2011

ieeqf.jpg

RunJungjin Jung Jin Lee

오늘 컬투쇼 출연했습니다 ㅋㅋ 녹음이라 다음주 화요일방송임다 참 즐거운 형님들^^

I joined Cul Two Show today ㅋㅋ The program will be on air next Tuesday. Cul Two are very funny brothers^^

(**Cul Two Show is a radio program from Monday to Friday.

And the Lee Jeik PD is a person who is writing Wonderful Radio.

What a coincidence! PD Lee Jeik... or is he PD Lee Jehyuk??)

http://yfrog.com/kjieeqfj

3 hours ago

----

RunJungjin Jung Jin Lee

이민정님과 같이 소주마시러갑니다ㅋㅋ 원더풀라디오 회식날짜잘잡었오~~ㅋㅋ 비야 고만좀 와라

Now we're going to a soju bar with Lee Min Jung-nim ㅋㅋ That's a meeting of Wonderful Radio~~

Rain! Stop raining.

1 hour ago

---

credit : http://twitter.com/#!/RunJungjin

translated : Amudena San blog

Guest noknok

English『チョン・ボソクのチョンダム洞午前1時』でイ・ジョンジン[10-1]

she said to me, “Sorry.” I got so-called an ultimatum.~

5h2qJ.jpg

Bosuk:When she was LJJ ssi’s girlfriend, was she also going along with the other boyfriend?

LJJ:It was the last…

Bosuk:(standing up) What did you …!

LJJ:Even though I was poor, I was curious about who the driver was. The car headlights which lit me were too bright, and I looked just like a poor and miserable boy who appeared in a movie.

〈At last LJJ showed miserable himself!〉

LJJ:At that time I didn’t have a car…and I didn’t manage to check who he was. Later I knew who he was. To tell the truth, I called him and talked with him last week. We have known each other!

〈Do the two men who loved the same girl know each other?〉

LJJ:I can never tell his name. He is a man whom all Korean people know. He is an actor.

Haeji:Is he an entertainer?

LJJ:Yes.

〈A shocking fact!〉

Bosuk: Can you tell us only his initial?

LJJ: Sex is male... I can’t tell it because he lives a happy marriage life. He is as old as I.

Bosuk:Even if you said so, it has nothing to do with your old love at the younger age…

LJJ:I don’t want to bother them.

Kibang:An idea flashed into my mind! It’s coming! The same age! Can I say his initial?

Bosuk:Hey, you shouldn’t say. It’s a secret among us…

Bosuk:Kibang, fix it in your mind and another time you can invite him here as a guest.

〈Oh, what a good idea!〉

Kibang:Then can I tell the story here thoroughly like dejavu? ‘At that time the headlights were so dizzy and our JJ couldn’t stand lit by you.’

Bosuk:Really it’s a small world!

http://blogs.yahoo.co.jp/takajungjin/20773699.html

English『チョン・ボソクのチョンダム洞午前1時』でイ・ジョンジン[10-2]

LJJ: One of the entertainers whom I made the acquaintance of was Kim Gun Mo(a singer). He told me that I would get a lot of things. ‘You will get wealth, honor and many other things, but you will lose a certain thing whose gravity is different from person to person. For some people it may be light, but for the others it is rather heavy. He said this to me. Those days I didn’t understand his words because I was younger and wanted to be famous and to be a good actor and so on… I knew later he had meant it is love. After I understood his advice, I felt it was difficult for me to date my girlfriend in my country when I had one. I talked about it for the first time though… (25:01)

http://blogs.yahoo.co.jp/takajungjin/20861703.html

(To be continued )

Guest noknok

@RunJungjin 1 Aug 2011

21037059.jpg

원더풀라디오 촬영장서만난 택연이와 기린예고서 한컷 ㅋㅋ

yfrog.com/ke21037059j

ワンダフルラジオの撮影場にあったテギョニとキリン芸術高校でツーショットㅋㅋ

I met Taegyuni at the shooting set of Wonderful Radio. It was Dream High's Kirin HS set.

translated : takajungjin

http://blogs.yahoo.co.jp/takajungjin/20811992.html

Guest noknok

Hi willenette , takajungjin ,Nina , tanio12 ,

forevergirl , kimdaiphong & everyone :sweatingbullets:

Interview in SBS Power FM. 107.7 (2 Aug 2011)

このFM局につなぐことができました。

SBS『2時脱出カルトゥショー』出演のイ・ジョンジン

7ee11e25c236d9c5ad5642f63ab562e8.jpg

---

Cul Two sound like very funny gagmen. An opening number is of Lady Ga Ga.

I can't hear word to word,

---

They announce that Lee Jungjin is going to come and speak something.

14:14 • When will he appear?

20110802103356.jpg

---

From left Chung Chanwoo(Cul Two), LJJ, Lee Jeik PD

(he is also a famous novelist and wrote screen play Wonderful Radio),

Kim Taegyun(Cul Two)

---

14:29 •

He hasn't come yet. A song from Miss A. I'm cooking lunch and be afraid if I'd miss LJJ^^;;

14:38 •

Several songs go on.

14:40 •

Lee Min Jung say hello. I'm not sure if she is true LMJ. She says she is 29.

14:42 •

Conversation with listeners. Cul Two are speaking with fans outside the studio booth.

14:55 •

They tell LJJ will come soon! Again CM...Cm...

15:06 •

At last JJ appears and says hello and outside people rise big voices.

Cul Two say JJ's new cinema has something to do with radio programs.

(How long have you been an actor?) 12 years. (What is the most impressive work?)

'Malchuk'...but I can't stay there still, and I hope the new film will be the one.

15:13 •

Cul Two are telling(reading) a cont and sometimes we can hear LJJ laughing...

LJJ: I wonder if my talk sounds funny to the listeners...

Cul Two: No problem...as long as you are handsome!

JJ tells(reads) his part of the script.

15:21 •

As to the favorite food, JJ talks about the time when he was shooting Fugitive. He brought a portable range and ham with him and cooked ramen. (Who is your type?) A woman who cooks well. But in reality, many women know a lot about the fancy restaurants around Kang Num. Then he wants to say to them,"You should find a good cook as your boyfriend!"

15:30 •

News

15:32 •

(Did you travel for vacation?) Not yet. I'm going on vacation when the shooting is over.

(You uploaded a picture with Lee Minjung on twitter. Is she your real lover?) It's our roles in the movie.

If she is one, I should have many...[JJ named all the co-working actresses ever]

(Who is the best friend?) Han Chaeyung.

15:39 •

(About PD Lee Jaehyuk) He is a man of ability like Superman and knows a lot about music. But he comes to go along with a DJ girl who was once a member of an idol group... There is a funny character called Minghi Hyung and...

15:51 •

LJJ: 'Cutting bangs'[a song or a movie?] ... Today I'm going to a press preview of ....

[There's no visual so I sometimes fell asleep...Alas! When I noticed JJ's voice,

Cul Two said an-nyung-hi-gaseyo(good-bye) to LJJ]

----

20110802103755.jpg

A still cut from Wonderful Radio(presented by Eye vision)

Cul Two appear in Wonderful Radio, and LJJ appears as a guest on Cul Two Show

Lee Jeik PD of Cul Two Show is the scenario writer of Wonderful Radio

credit : takajungjin

http://blogs.yahoo.co.jp/takajungjin/20816692.html

Guest takajungjin

English『チョン・ボソクのチョンダム洞午前1時』でイ・ジョンジン[10]

Kibang:Then can I tell the story here thoroughly like dejavu?  ‘At that time the headlights were so dizzy and our JJ couldn’t stand lit by you.’

Bosuk:Really it’s a small world!

(To be continued )

http://blogs.yahoo.c...n/20773699.html

LJJ One of the entertainers whom I made the acquaintance of was Kim Gun Mo(a singer).  He told me that I would get a lot of things.  ‘You  will get wealth, honor and many other things, but you will lose a  certain thing whose gravity is different from person to person.  For some people it may be light, but for the others it is rather heavy.  He said this to me.  Those days I didn’t understand his words because I was younger and wanted to be famous and to be a good actor and so on… I knew later he had meant it is love.  After I understood his advice, I felt it was difficult for me to date my girlfriend in my country when I had one.  I talked about it for the first time though… (25:01)  

Please insert  this part after the article above.

Guest noknok

LJJ One of the entertainers whom I made the acquaintance of was Kim Gun Mo(a singer).  He told me that I would get a lot of things.  ‘You  will get wealth, honor and many other things, but you will lose a  certain thing whose gravity is different from person to person.  For some people it may be light, but for the others it is rather heavy.  He said this to me.  Those days I didn’t understand his words because I was younger and wanted to be famous and to be a good actor and so on… I knew later he had meant it is love.  After I understood his advice, I felt it was difficult for me to date my girlfriend in my country when I had one.  I talked about it for the first time though… (25:01)  

Please insert  this part after the article above.

Hi!! takajungjin :rolleyes:

glad to see you again.

I already edit the article for you.

Is it aright?

I always happy to read all article about JJ. :wub: :wub:

Thank you so much for your work hard.

----

Guest takajungjin

Hi!! takajungjin  :rolleyes:

glad to see you again.

I already edit the article for you.

Is it aright?

Sorry, noknok^^;;

It should be inserted after Bosuk:Really it’s a small world!

It is the last part of [10]

Guest noknok

English『チョン・ボソクのチョンダム洞午前1時』でイ・ジョンジン[11]

BW3PS.jpg

(from 25:01)

Bosuk: His words must have been your life’s foundation!

LJJ:Yes. I had been living on that basis… Kim Gun Mo ssi’s words were precious to me. If I date a girlfriend of mine in my country Korea, people would never miss us and it would bother her. So I decided to go abroad, to Hong Kong. I bought tickets …umm…I remember there was 4 hour-time difference between the two tickets’ flight.

Haeji:It’s unusual, isn’t it?

Bosuk:Then can I guess the girlfriend was an actress or an entertainer?

LJJ: (Frankly) Yes, she was. I first flew to Hong Kong, checked in at the hotel and was waiting for her in the room. Anyway with the help of my friends who would come later with the girlfriend, we were able to book a restaurant. We were going on schedule just like a script of a movie…

〈The start of their honeymoon which was going on schedule〉

LJJ: When I saw a watch, it was a time when they arrived at the airport and left for the hotel. Then I tried to go down to the lobby on the second floor and took the elevator. But on my way about 10 meters down …the elevator’s door opened ‘teen!’, and I came across my acquaintance, a Korean woman! We talked to each other,”Oh, Nuna, why did you come here?””Oh? Jungjina,why did you come here?” She said Chang Hyuk and Chung Ji Hyung came to the hotel to promote their new movie. I figure it was ‘Let Me Introduce My Girlfriend to You.’

〈The perfect bingo!〉

Bosuk:The scene is changing from a spy action to a thriller perfectly!

LJJ: I got confused very much and tried to leave when she said,”Jungjin ssi! You know Chang Hyuk ssi and Chung Ji Hyunssi?” I almost went mad!! “When will the promotion start?””At 2:00 p.m. it will be a dinner party and the press conference.” She said that all the Hong Kong and Chinese press were gathering there. Wow! I didn’t know what I should do. If it is today, we could use a roaming service. But in those days we couldn’t use it. I must tel her not come to the hotel… If she comes directly, it means that we are intimate friends, doesn’t it? I wanted to book another hotel even if it would be a smaller one. But there in Hong Kong, a lot of press from China mainland gathered and there were no vacant hotels! At last we stayed at the same hotel for 2 nights 3days together with many press and camera crews. As there were our friends with us, we were able to ask them to buy something. We got out separately and meet outside and so on…

Bosuk: Oh, it’s a perfect spy thriller action movie! I bet you will succeed if you make it a film. By the way, tell me the initial of her name. Is she an actress or an entertainer?

LJJ: She was in full activity in many places…

Gyun: I may say I can guess who…( till 28:11)

http://blogs.yahoo.co.jp/takajungjin/20876032.html

Guest takajungjin

English『チョン・ボソクのチョンダム洞午前1時』でイ・ジョンジン[11]

Bosuk:Then can I guess the girlfriend was an actress or an entertainer?

LJJ: (Frankly) Yes, she was. 

Bosuk: Oh, it’s a perfect spy thriller action movie!  I bet you will succeed if you make it a film.  By the way, tell me the initial of her name.  Is she an actress or an entertainer?

LJJ: She was in full activity in many places…

http://blogs.yahoo.c...n/20876032.html

Thank you for uploading, noknok^^

I quoted  two parts from above.

In Korean language, JJ said, "네, 그랬었어요."

That means she was either an actress or an entertainer at that time.

He didn't mention after that period nor now.

And the last part he is careful to avoid clear mentioning.

Hi noknok ... how've you been? ^_^ .... takajungjin , thanks for your contributions , really apreciate it! :D

He just tweeted this :

RT @usraman: 이거....꼭 보세요......위대한 아버지 http://tvpot.daum.net/clip/ClipViewByVid.do?vid=jnV1lfCua-8 대박... 나도 이런아버지 이고 싶다...이럴수있을까...????T.T

Jung Jin wants to be a dad? or Google is a saboteur xDD :lol:

Guest takajungjin

Jung Jin wants to be a dad? or Google is a saboteur xDD   :lol:

Hello^_^

First, Hyunbin recommended a non-fiction story 'Great Father' to LJJ, saying "I want to be a good father.  Can I be one?".

Then, JJ re-tweeted to Hyunbin, "Let's respect our parents and be good sons.  So later we will be good fathers.  Fighting!"

A beautiful friendship, isn't it?

Lastly, Hyunbin re-tweeted to LJJ. "Thank you for your recommendation.  This is a brokerage money."

Then we understand LJJ first recommended this film to Hyunbin^^

What a kind man LJJ is!

Guest noknok

Nina I'm OK. :D

takajungjin Thank you so much your explanation for us.

and for this article too.

------

link : http://blogs.yahoo.co.jp/takajungjin/20926291.html

translated : takajungjin

Q5Hax.jpg

Here with me is a manager of my girlfriend, Cha Dae Goon(Lee Gwan Soo)^^ 

ㅋㅋ This is in Wonderful Radio ㅋㅋ

RunJungjin Jung Jin Lee

여자친구 매니져 차대근과 함께^^ㅋㅋ 여긴 원더풀 라디오 ㅋㅋ

http://yfrog.com/h412thsj

AQNdz.jpg

Thank you for the hand made cookies and delicious lunch,

'Shim Nyun Ji Gi(Good Old Friends, KOB)'...

They are the identifiable shots from the 'Wonderful Radio' set. ㅋㅋ

Jung Jin Lee

손수 만든 쿠키와 맛있는 식사를준비해준 십년지기 감사합니다..

원더풀 촬영장 인증샷 올려요 ㅋㅋ

INhE9.jpg

gI8go.jpg