Lee Jung Jin 이정진

Admin

Hi everyone! I'm a newbie here :)

I am Lee Jung Jin’s fan from the Philippines. I would like to share our experience of meeting Lee Jung Jin-ssi. I hope fans of Rain won’t be offended by our story.

My friends and I were so grateful to finally meet Lee Jung Jin in person when he was shooting here in the Philippines! The first encounter was at the set, while he was filming a particular scene with Yoon Jin-Seo. One crew member was so amused when he asked us if we are Rain’s fans, and we said, “No, we are not here for Rain. We are here for Lee Jung Jin-ssi. We are LEE JUNG JIN’s fans.” At one point, when Lee Jung Jin was waiting for the next scene, we waved at him and he bowed, waved back and acknowledged us. After the shoot, we were able to give our gifts to him, and had him sign our 9 ends 2 outs DVD. We were actually so embarrassed because we didn’t have a sign pen for the DVD (ordinary pens did not work), and Lee Jung Jin had to painstakingly try 4 pens to no avail, so he ended up signing in our notebook :sweatingbullets: I guess, he was a bit surprised we actually prepared a gift for him, and that he has fans in the Philippines! His surprise look was priceless!!! :wub:

The 2nd encounter was at the hotel entrance while we were waiting for a cab. We were actually at the hotel since 12noon waiting to have another glance at him. Every time we ask a crew of Lee Jung Jin’s whereabouts, they would misunderstand us and think that we were looking for Rain. So we would repeat and emphasize, that “No, we are not looking for Rain but for LEE JUNG JIN”. Their amused faces were really funny. :D Btw, this time we brought a small pack of dried mangoes for him and his manager. And so, after 6 hours of patiently waiting for him to somehow show up, we decided to call it a day and go home. And there, while we were waiting for our ride home, Lee Jung Jin and his manager suddenly appeared at the entrance of the hotel, a few meters away from us. And it looked like they were headed out, probably to have dinner. We couldn’t believe our eyes! :w00t: Right when we were about to give up, there he appeared! Lee Jung Jin was very gracious to accommodate us for a few minutes. We gave our gift to him, and we asked him again to sign the DVD, because this time, we brought with us a special pen. Since photos were not allowed, we just requested to shake his hand, and he gladly offered his hand. He thanked us for the gift, and left with his manager. His smiling face was a sight to behold! Oh and btw, we are not very sure about this, but we think he was wearing the blue cap we gave him the other night. Omo! :wub::wub::wub:

After he left, we felt so overwhelmed and tears started welling up in our eyes. We were giggling with happiness! We were able to send across our message to him that he has fans in the Philippines who actually love him more than Rain!

Lee Jung Jin JJANG! He is really the best!

Again I hope Rain's fans won't be offended.  Btw, we also watched Rain’s concert and we were so impressed! He’s really an excellent performer. I’m so glad LJJ and Rain are very close :)

Hi sojuspirit, thanks for sharing your story here & it's your 1st post at that! I' share your joy that you were able to see him up close & personal! LJJ is very nice! And thanks for watching RAIn's show.....& so happy as well that you had fun during that night! Based from your fan account, it's not only in the hotel that you saw him but on the set as well. I'm sure you were able to see how close LJJ & RAIN are. :D

I adore LJJ - like him so much! :lol:

Runaway : Plan B released 2 new teaser posters.

fugitive-plan-b1.jpg

The second poster has same formation with the first poster but this one with different style.

The third poster was a funny poster with all the cast in humorous expression.

We love the third one !

fugitive-plan-b3.jpg

source : newsen ( http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201009161456091001&code=100100 ), koreanvibe

Guest kimdaiphong

I am Lee Jung Jin’s fan from the Philippines. I would like to share our experience of meeting Lee Jung Jin-ssi. I hope fans of Rain won’t be offended by our story.

My friends and I were so grateful to finally meet Lee Jung Jin in person when he was shooting here in the Philippines! The first encounter was at the set, while he was filming a particular scene with Yoon Jin-Seo. One crew member was so amused when he asked us if we are Rain’s fans, and we said, “No, we are not here for Rain. We are here for Lee Jung Jin-ssi. We are LEE JUNG JIN’s fans.” At one point, when Lee Jung Jin was waiting for the next scene, we waved at him and he bowed, waved back and acknowledged us. After the shoot, we were able to give our gifts to him, and had him sign our 9 ends 2 outs DVD. We were actually so embarrassed because we didn’t have a sign pen for the DVD (ordinary pens did not work), and Lee Jung Jin had to painstakingly try 4 pens to no avail, so he ended up signing in our notebook :sweatingbullets: I guess, he was a bit surprised we actually prepared a gift for him, and that he has fans in the Philippines! His surprise look was priceless!!! :wub:

The 2nd encounter was at the hotel entrance while we were waiting for a cab. We were actually at the hotel since 12noon waiting to have another glance at him. Every time we ask a crew of Lee Jung Jin’s whereabouts, they would misunderstand us and think that we were looking for Rain. So we would repeat and emphasize, that “No, we are not looking for Rain but for LEE JUNG JIN”. Their amused faces were really funny. :D Btw, this time we brought a small pack of dried mangoes for him and his manager. And so, after 6 hours of patiently waiting for him to somehow show up, we decided to call it a day and go home. And there, while we were waiting for our ride home, Lee Jung Jin and his manager suddenly appeared at the entrance of the hotel, a few meters away from us. And it looked like they were headed out, probably to have dinner. We couldn’t believe our eyes! :w00t: Right when we were about to give up, there he appeared! Lee Jung Jin was very gracious to accommodate us for a few minutes. We gave our gift to him, and we asked him again to sign the DVD, because this time, we brought with us a special pen. Since photos were not allowed, we just requested to shake his hand, and he gladly offered his hand. He thanked us for the gift, and left with his manager. His smiling face was a sight to behold! Oh and btw, we are not very sure about this, but we think he was wearing the blue cap we gave him the other night. Omo! :wub::wub::wub:

After he left, we felt so overwhelmed and tears started welling up in our eyes. We were giggling with happiness! We were able to send across our message to him that he has fans in the Philippines who actually love him more than Rain!

Again I hope Rain's fans won't be offended.  Btw, we also watched Rain’s concert and we were so impressed! He’s really an excellent performer. I’m so glad LJJ and Rain are very close :)

Hi, sojuspirit, i'm from leejungjin.org, I am so sorry because our site in maintenance. So, today i read your comment. Maybe it's too late. But i feel very happy. I hope all Lee Jung Jin's fans can meet him at least 1 time. I have to fix our site now. So it will come back some day next.

[sep-16-2010]< JTune camera man's twitter> Rain changes to a hair stylist to do 'Jung Jin' hyung's hair in Manila.

qnur.jpg

스타일리스트로 변신해 정진이형 봐주는 지훈 ㅎㅎ

'Ji Hoon' (Rain) who has changed to a stylist is doing 'Jung Jin' hyung's hair. ㅎㅎ(haha)

Source : jtune camera man's twitter

Brief transaltion by rain bird.

Guest sojuspirit

Hi sojuspirit, thanks for sharing your story here & it's your 1st post at that! I' share your joy that you were able to see him up close & personal! LJJ is very nice! And thanks for watching RAIn's show.....& so happy as well that you had fun during that night! Based from your fan account, it's not only in the hotel that you saw him but on the set as well. I'm sure you were able to see how close LJJ & RAIN are.  :D

I adore LJJ - like him so much!  :lol:

Hi Willinette! Thanks! Yup, my first ever post in soompi!

We probably saw each other at the hotel, hahaha! :D I was with 3 of my friends.  Which country are you from?

Yes, we were at the set, thanks to a friend who was part of the Phil crew, but we were only able to watch the scenes with Lee Jung Jin and Yoon Jin-seo. We also saw Rain briefly during his shoot at the Jones Bridge, the other stars were not around.  But yeah, I also heard that Rain and LJJ are indeed close, even goofing around with each other at the set. Sooo cute! :lol:

Hi, sojuspirit, i'm from leejungjin.org, I am so sorry because our site in maintenance. So, today i read your comment. Maybe it's too late. But i feel very happy.  I hope all Lee Jung Jin's fans can meet him at least 1 time. I have to fix our site now. So it will come back some day next.

Hi kimdaiphong! It's OK :) I just wanted to share with you our wonderful experience with Lee Jung Jin-ssi. I hope he will have a fanmeet tour in Asia so that we could all meet him! I'll visit your site as soon as it is fixed :)

Hi Willinette! Thanks! Yup, my first ever post in soompi!

We probably saw each other at the hotel, hahaha! :D I was with 3 of my friends.  Which country are you from?

Yes, we were at the set, thanks to a friend who was part of the Phil crew, but we were only able to watch the scenes with Lee Jung Jin and Yoon Jin-seo. We also saw Rain briefly during his shoot at the Jones Bridge, the other stars were not around.  But yeah, I also heard that Rain and LJJ are indeed close, even goofing around with each other at the set. Sooo cute! :lol:

soju, I'm most of the time passing by the set & maybe I saw you in one of the location shoot or in Manila Hotel. I'm also from the Philippines. We're one of the Phil. team - hehehe. I was also there during the Jones Bridge filming. Ye, because only RAIN's scene was shot there. :sweatingbullets:

Guest sojuspirit

Hello Everyone,

Here are some of the photos we took during LJJ's shoot. Sorry, the photos are not very clear :)

LJJ looking very serious :)

LJJ1.jpg

With YJS. We were this close to them :)

IMG_6081.jpg

And Lee Jung Jin's signature on my friend's notebook :)

LJJsign.jpg

My friends and I were so grateful to finally meet Lee Jung Jin in person when he was shooting here in the Philippines! The first encounter was at the set, while he was filming a particular scene with Yoon Jin-Seo. One crew member was so amused when he asked us if we are Rain’s fans, and we said, “No, we are not here for Rain. We are here for Lee Jung Jin-ssi. We are LEE JUNG JIN’s fans.” At one point, when Lee Jung Jin was waiting for the next scene, we waved at him and he bowed, waved back and acknowledged us. After the shoot, we were able to give our gifts to him, and had him sign our 9 ends 2 outs DVD. We were actually so embarrassed because we didn’t have a sign pen for the DVD (ordinary pens did not work), and Lee Jung Jin had to painstakingly try 4 pens to no avail, so he ended up signing in our notebook :sweatingbullets: I guess, he was a bit surprised we actually prepared a gift for him, and that he has fans in the Philippines! His surprise look was priceless!!!

The 2nd encounter was at the hotel entrance while we were waiting for a cab. We were actually at the hotel since 12noon waiting to have another glance at him. Every time we ask a crew of Lee Jung Jin’s whereabouts, they would misunderstand us and think that we were looking for Rain. So we would repeat and emphasize, that “No, we are not looking for Rain but for LEE JUNG JIN”. Their amused faces were really funny. :D Btw, this time we brought a small pack of dried mangoes for him and his manager. And so, after 6 hours of patiently waiting for him to somehow show up, we decided to call it a day and go home. And there, while we were waiting for our ride home, Lee Jung Jin and his manager suddenly appeared at the entrance of the hotel, a few meters away from us. And it looked like they were headed out, probably to have dinner. We couldn’t believe our eyes! Right when we were about to give up, there he appeared! Lee Jung Jin was very gracious to accommodate us for a few minutes. We gave our gift to him, and we asked him again to sign the DVD, because this time, we brought with us a special pen. Since photos were not allowed, we just requested to shake his hand, and he gladly offered his hand. He thanked us for the gift, and left with his manager. His smiling face was a sight to behold! Oh and btw, we are not very sure about this, but we think he was wearing the blue cap we gave him the other night. Omo! :wub::wub::wub:

Hi there!!! Jung jin is LOOOVEEE!!!! It's good to know there were other fans who made him feel appreciated! We're actually in the same boat, everybody was expecting that we're looking for Rain or Daniel... I had to show the hotel staff pictures of Jung jin if they recognize him.. haha!!

Well, I guess we're lucky that we got to meet him in person... to borrow a line from notting hill, it was SURREAL, BUT NICE... :wub: :wub: :wub:

hi there noknok!!!! i was backreading this thread and i could die laughing with all my fanarts and stupid things i said.. but hey, this one caught my attention! he actually did come to the philippines! hahha!! blush.gif

QUOTE (noknok @ Mar 26 2008, 04:42 AM) yes!!! he has full sched with me not eowyn

I heard He will go to Japan on MAY.

so lucky to Japanese fans can joy LJJ fan meeting party.

I really envy them.....If it's truth

eowyn , do you want to meet him?

you have a chance to hold him tight.

go to Japan........

<a href="http://aycu35.webshots.com/image/48794/2004226047587158182_rs.jpg" target="_blank">http://aycu35.webshots.com/image/48794/200...87158182_rs.jpg</a><!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

japanese fans are so lucky! they get to meet him!

nah, i dont need to go to japan, i heard he will come to philippines <b>JUST TO SEE ME</b>...

Wow!!! very glad to see many girls here.I so very happy w00t.gifw00t.gif Welcome everyone!!!

sojuspirit Thank you very much for your impression story with our JJ and his photo.

finnally you can do it!!! Congratulations!!! :D

seem like this place have many girls from Philippines :D

nice to meet you all. :wub:

----

thank you willenette for updated his drama ^^

-----

lyra_brillantez I click like RunawayPlanB. :)

----

eowyn25 pls do artwork for him again.this place need more colorful. :lol:

----

16 Sep 2010 His Movie activities after he came back from Manila.

file_dytuown.jpg

file_iiidown.jpg

vod : http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xev2od_10-09-16-yy-yyy-yyy-yy_shortfilms

credit cyworld.com/ghjghj86

----

17 Sep 2010 go to his Movie at CGV

vod : http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xev2lg_yyy-yyyy-yyy-10-09-17_shortfilmss

credit : cyworld.com/karisma80

JJ Fighting!!!

Guest sojuspirit

Hi there!!! Jung jin is LOOOVEEE!!!! It's good to know there were other fans who made him feel appreciated! We're actually in the same boat, everybody was expecting that we're looking for Rain or Daniel...   I had to show the hotel staff pictures of Jung jin if they recognize him.. haha!!

Well, I guess we're lucky that we got to meet him in person... to borrow a line from notting hill, it was   SURREAL, BUT NICE...   :wub: :wub: :wub:

Hi Eowyn! Yay, kababayan! Hahaha, we also had to show to the staff the DVD 9 ends 2 outs because they were not familiar with LJJ :)

SURREAL- that's the perfect word!  I still can't believe we saw him up close :wub::wub::wub:

hyers gals! im a newbie in this thread. i have been browsing other thread of Runaway casts, and im so happy that LJJ forum is also updated. whoa sojuspirit's story is overwhelming! may i ask permission to repost your story and photos in this page? 

www.facebook.com/RunawayPlanB

i made a facebook fanpage for the Runaway Plan B. i want to support this drama not just because Rain is the main lead but i find the other casts interesting as well, one is LJJ. 

And since it was announced that our local TV station co-produced the said drama, i have enough reasons to support this one. wub.gif

Hi Lyra, sure, no problem :) Btw, I also heard that the first episode will show the scenes filmed in Manila. Is this true? I'm sooooo excited to watch the drama! :D

Wow!!! very glad to see many girls here.I so very happy    Welcome everyone!!!

sojuspirit  Thank you very much for your impression story  with our JJ and his photo.

finnally you can do it!!! Congratulations!!!  

seem like this place have many girls from Philippines 

nice to meet you all. :wub:

----

Hello Nok! Thanks for your warm welcome and encouragement  :D Yes, we Filipino fangirls adore Lee Jung jin! :wub:

hey nok do you have the whole entire entertainment relay video. I mean the first video not the one which is going to the movie. LJJ is hotter than ever and I think his fame is long overdue.

tanio please try in http://www.dailymotion.com/user/yamila2505

Hello Nok! Thanks for your warm welcome and encouragement  :D Yes, we Filipino fangirls adore Lee Jung jin! :wub:

you're welcome :wub:

I think JJ will be very glad if he know. :w00t:

sorry for my poor english.I want to talk more but ..... :huh::P

Guest kimdaiphong

Entertainment Tonight 18 Sep. 2010

VOD :sweatingbullets:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xevbl8_lee-jung-jin-et-10-09-18_shortfilms

mymovie33-tile.jpg ...mymovie33-tile2.jpg...mymovie33-tile3.jpg

good night :rolleyes:

He he, noknok, can you share the link to download original video.:D . I like see Lee Jung Jin clearer

He he, noknok, can you share the link to download original video.:D . I like see Lee Jung Jin clearer

file download for you all :)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ggny2l

jjjjj.jpg

and mirror stream link HQ

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xevf45_hq-lee-jung-jin-et-10-09-18_school

00915 The Fugitive: Plan B _ Meet & Greet in the Philippines

credit: Shabangmojoshop Sms's Photos FB ,[ updated by ratoka / rainlegend ], jinijung@soompi

up001.jpg

vp002.jpg

[sep-19-2010] <"The Fugitive Plan B" staff's post >

A miracle happens to us.

by Ryan Moon

source : http://www.twitlonger.com/show/63r48s

On Sunday 19th September 2010, @moonbeards said:

----

오늘의에피소드는..비덩..정진이형이야기를해볼까합니다..^^요즘..영화와..남자의자격..그리고..도망자까지..정신없는하루를보내고계시더군요..!!바쁘고..정신없는스케줄이지만..늘..촬영장에선..흐트러진모습을안보여주는..배우로저희스텝사이에선..유명하답니다..^^ㅋㅋ그리고..또하나..어제는..마법가방에서..귤10박스를꺼네는미라클을보여줬습니다..ㅋㅋ

-----

Today's episode is about...

I think I'll try to talk about 'Jung Jin' hyung (Lee Jung Jin)..^^

He's leading a very busy life, managing a series of tight schedules, such as his appearance on a movie, the 'Men's Qualifying', and the Fugitive: Plan B..!!

Despite his busy schedule, he is best remembered as the man who never looks loose on the set in our team...^^ㅋㅋ

And, He showed a miracle to us : 10 boxes of tangerines came out of his magic bag..ㅋㅋ

(Note : This metaphor means that 'Lee Jung Jin' bought the tangerines and brought them for the drama team)

--------

credit to by Ryan Moon

source : http://www.twitlonger.com/show/63r48s

Brief transaltion by rain bird.