Lee Jung Jin 이정진

Admin

@Iris
Thanks for posting the recap of Pieta..... do you know that LJJ accepted the role, even if the pay was lousy, just to be able to work with the director Kim ki-duk? and with his many changing facets in the roles he has portrayed, from the boyish character in 9 ends and 2 outs to the rugged detective in Fugitive B to the hard core gangster in Pieta to the sophisticated chaebol in AHYI - a true artist indeed!

Seems to be cool, not in a hurry to accept any role offered, takes his time, hence, making us anticipate his next drama! In the meantime, he knows how to have fun and enjoy life while not forgetting the less fortunate.

But sorry, I don't really like him in LSIH... For me he's like a good vintage wine..... the yummier as he grows older!!!!!

rain719 said: @Iris
Thanks for posting the recap of Pieta..... do you know that LJJ accepted the role, even if the pay was lousy, just to be able to work with the director Kim ki-duk? and with his many changing facets in the roles he has portrayed, from the boyish character in 9 ends and 2 outs to the rugged detective in Fugitive B to the hard core gangster in Pieta to the sophisticated chaebol in AHYI - a true artist indeed!

Seems to be cool, not in a hurry to accept any role offered, takes his time, hence, making us anticipate his next drama! In the meantime, he knows how to have fun and enjoy life while not forgetting the less fortunate.

But sorry, I don't really like him in LSIH... For me he's like a good vintage wine..... the yummier as he grows older!!!!!

Hi my friend !!! long time no see ^^*

credit :_PSM
By: Hundred Year's Inheritance/Legacy 백년의 유산 Korean Drama 2013

The special gift from Jung-Jin when he went volunteering to Kenya!
Feel that heart-warming moment once again Lee Jung-Jin,
Kenya volunteer's special movie gift! Touching moments,
I would like once again to you:)

VOD Short Film

http://youtu.be/ZFF5PA_23ok

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; background-color: transparent; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial;"Cool Kiz on the Block | 우리동네 예체능
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; background-color: transparent; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial;"New member 'Lee Jung Jin' joins the team! (2013.11.26)

23666_n.jpg

Published on Nov 26, 2013

- A hopeful member joins the team! Actor 'Lee Jeongjin'

comes to see head coach Choi on the day of the game. How well does he play basketball? 
- The Second Basketball Game, Cool Kiz vs. Changwon, Gyeongnam

noknok said:
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; background-color: transparent; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial;"Cool Kiz on the Block | 우리동네 예체능
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; background-color: transparent; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial;"New member 'Lee Jung Jin' joins the team! (2013.11.26)

Published on Nov 26, 2013

- A hopeful member joins the team! Actor 'Lee Jeongjin'

comes to see head coach Choi on the day of the game. How well does he play basketball? 
- The Second Basketball Game, Cool Kiz vs. Changwon, Gyeongnam

@willenette

I know it was mentioned LJJ used to play ball with celebrity team, Phoenix, but his old pics below show him as a member with Hurricanes.......
The Our Neighborhood Arts and Physical Ed is the same with Cool Kiz on the Block......... check out their vids in You Tube..... funny!
Unfortunately, LJJ said he hasn't played in about 6 years and not physically fit. He's more into golf now and a real good golfer!

phoenix2_zpsdc9a2f88.jpg

phoenix3_zps444ea37c.jpg

phoenix5_zps95e6a74e.jpg

phoenix6_zps2645fff2.jpg

phoenix7_zps79b29f43.jpg

lol!!!! notice the way the lady interviewer looks at LJJ!!

phoenix1_zps37c16fb4.jpg

phoenix4_zpsb344040a.jpg

rain719 said: @willenette

I know it was mentioned LJJ used to play ball with celebrity team, Phoenix, but his old pics below show him as a member with Hurricanes.......
The Our Neighborhood Arts and Physical Ed is the same with Cool Kiz on the Block......... check out their vids in You Tube..... funny!
Unfortunately, LJJ said he hasn't played in about 6 years and not physically fit. He's more into golf now and a real good golfer!

lol!!!! notice the way the lady interviewer looks at LJJ!!

Guest KrissieLWY

@rain719 Yes yes! Something wrong with site ...once I login with facebook my username had changed.... took awhile for them to react...

@moodypie @alekaonu @raxdc @suchadiva42 @dnkt @Iris @KrissieLWY @willenette

Cool Kiz - training with whom? and guess who wins??

SAMGWANG ELEMENTARY SCHOOL - their tallest player is as tall as LJJ!!!

elementary_zps180934f1.jpg

elementary1_zps06530c90.jpg

elementary2_zps2ec5da6a.jpg

SAMSEON MIDDLE SCHOOL - their tallest player is only 17 y/o at 194cm, taller than Julien!

middleschool_zps4d9882fc.jpg

midschool1_zps88b4defd.jpg

midschool2_zps9e11de94.jpg

midschool3_zps7eca544c.jpg

After playing with the 2 teams, Cool Kiz Oppas want to go home - the oldies are tired!! hahaha

Hschool1_zps8e65b9fc.jpg

Hschool2_zps88a289a1.jpg

But they still have to play one more team, then they can have dinner...... Head coach was asked if they can beat the next team and he didn't answer.........

WHO IS THEIR NEXT OPPONENT?

Hschool3_zps79b55a35.jpg

Hschool4_zps07f755f5.jpg

Hschool6_zps70543f96.jpg

Hschool5_zpsebc236d4.jpg

Hschool7_zps09cd303b.jpg

JEMULPO HIGH SCHOOL - taller, stronger, better players

Hschool8_zpsd0194abe.jpg

Hschool9_zpsdda271a1.jpg

Hschool10_zpsc537f040.jpg

Hschool11_zpsd7616334.jpg

SHOCK!!

Hschool17_zps4d3c139c.jpg

Hschool18_zpse731377f.jpg

Hschool13_zps0555aa4b.jpg

Hschool14_zpsd5375c02.jpg

Hschool15_zps00c21498.jpg

Hschool16_zps306769f9.jpg

Hschool20_zpsfb467219.jpg

A 13 y/o cutie pie with a shoe size 290mm longer than LJJ and height of 179cm while LJJ at 35y/o is 184cm and shoe size of 290mm

13yo_zps34d11488.jpg

13a_zpse4d853ab.jpg

13b_zpscf11a2b5.jpg

But look at how "PINKISH" LJJ is... even his ears turn red..... so flawless.. including his armpits!!!  =)) =))

C6B0B9ACB3D9B124C608CCB4B2A5E33B18DAD6CBD80D559C0DDB4E4ACFCC138BC88C9F8D6C8B828131119HDTVH264720p-HANrelavi_002352652_zpsa348eca0.jpg

C6B0B9ACB3D9B124C608CCB4B2A5E33B18DAD6CBD80D559C0DDB4E4ACFCC138BC88C9F8D6C8B828131119HDTVH264720p-HANrelavi_002140607_zps50591e5b.jpg

C6B0B9ACB3D9B124C608CCB4B2A5E33B18DAD6CBD80D559C0DDB4E4ACFCC138BC88C9F8D6C8B828131119HDTVH264720p-HANrelavi_000459959_zps7d1c3409.jpg

armpit_zps2e90f1b1.jpg

@KrissieLWY

quote: armpit??? BLUSH! :)) =)) =))

you are so right - LJJ has small hands but his foot size is average, just that the kid is abnormally tall for his age, following his dad's height of 195cm (think he was a famous basketball player as LJJ and SJS knew him) - so we can safely assume the kid will be taller than LJJ..

You're right @KrissieLWY - because the variety show's basketball series became so popular, Cool Kiz decided to extend the series in January but failed to negotiate the scheduling.........FYI,  @willenette @Lmangla @suchadiva42 @raxdc @moodypie @alekaonu @dnkt @Iris our gorgeous LJJ is going to Shenzhen, China to film a drama series but no word yet on what it is, the cast etc......  Not sure but said something like he's leaving on the 26th.... awwwwwwsss!!!! that means he won't be around for any of the big award nights of the various TV stations esp MBC where he is one of the nominees in a couple of categories!!! I hope he is not leaving on the 26th but after the new year instead!

rain719 said: You're right @KrissieLWY - because the variety show's basketball series became so popular, Cool Kiz decided to extend the series in January but failed to negotiate the scheduling.........FYI,  @willenette @Lmangla @suchadiva42 @raxdc @moodypie @alekaonu our gorgeous LJJ is going to Shenzhen, China to film a drama series but no word yet on what it is, the cast etc......  Not sure but said something like he's leaving on the 26th.... awwwwwwsss!!!! that means he won't be around for any of the big award nights of the various TV stations esp MBC where he is one of the nominees in a couple of categories!!! I hope he is not leaving on the 26th but after the new year instead!

rain719 said: You're right @KrissieLWY - because the variety show's basketball series became so popular, Cool Kiz decided to extend the series in January but failed to negotiate the scheduling.........FYI,  @willenette @Lmangla @suchadiva42 @raxdc @moodypie @alekaonu our gorgeous LJJ is going to Shenzhen, China to film a drama series but no word yet on what it is, the cast etc......  Not sure but said something like he's leaving on the 26th.... awwwwwwsss!!!! that means he won't be around for any of the big award nights of the various TV stations esp MBC where he is one of the nominees in a couple of categories!!! I hope he is not leaving on the 26th but after the new year instead!

Annyeong @rain719 and everyone :) thanks for updating about Cool Kidz Basketball series. Wow the young boys in S.Korea are very tall for the basketball players. Even taller than Julien Kang....the 13yrs old whose feet is 1mm longer than LJJ's feet is already at 179. I wonder how tall he will be when he reaches 18yrs. I'm glad that Cool Kidz is doing fine and even gonna extended. Cos one of Kang Ho Dong's show Barefoot Friends has ended. Too bad, cos I laughed a lot at Barefoot Friends.

alekaonu said: rain719 said: You're right @KrissieLWY - because the variety show's basketball series became so popular, Cool Kiz decided to extend the series in January but failed to negotiate the scheduling.........FYI,  @willenette @Lmangla @suchadiva42 @raxdc @moodypie @alekaonu our gorgeous LJJ is going to Shenzhen, China to film a drama series but no word yet on what it is, the cast etc......  Not sure but said something like he's leaving on the 26th.... awwwwwwsss!!!! that means he won't be around for any of the big award nights of the various TV stations esp MBC where he is one of the nominees in a couple of categories!!! I hope he is not leaving on the 26th but after the new year instead!