[drama 2006] Love That Will Not Be Stopped By Anyone 사랑은 아무&#4602

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi there, u can get ff links for these episodes from Dreamweaver's FF account http://wackycashew.filefront.com

i've been so grateful to her cuz i cant do cb and she's kind enuf to upload them in ff! thanks!

yup, that's right. :D i've been really busy and also been having trouble connecting to soompi. so, i couldn't post the individual links. but i'm still uploading the LQ's to FF, so just check my FF account. ^_^ doing ep. 38 right now as we speak and will upload ep. 39 next. you can still find the LQ & HQ in my CB as usual. :lol:

i caught up on most of the ep's last night. gonna watch the rest now. :)

Guest yeohweping

I haven't got time to do the summaries yet ( didn't watch the eps which I haven't write up either) :( As I have been translating Goong, Heaven's tree and spy :o I'll appreciate it if someone can help me do /take over the summaries as I have lots new oncoming drama subbing projects to do.. ( I'll be involved in at least six new drama projects for march and april) :sweatingbullets:

Guest honhiguy

Tae Kyeong went looking for Eun Min's dad at that place again just as a favor to Eun Min cuz he knew how badly she wanted to meet her dad again. The owner of that place again denied that her dad worked there to protect his identity, but then the dad walked in.

In their conversation in the restaurant, the dad told Tae Kyeong that his 2nd wife and son died in a car accident in America. So he believes that he will never have good luck and that he doesn't want his bad luck to spread so that is why he won't meet Eun Min again.

thanks for explaining the story to me! i luv tae kyung's character - so loving, righteous & filial.

i said it b4 - i want him for my son-in-law cuz i have 2 teenage gals and no sons! haha!

Guest rainy75

i'm so happy they have chinese subs out for this. i've seen only the first 2 episodes and am enjoying it a lot. hong kyung-min is natural from what i see if this is his first time acting. he's such a cutie.

cute!!! u're watching this too with the rel of c subs? ??

I just finished watched the 1st epi n i enjoyed it...

Kyung MIn is such a cutie.. i agree with cute he looks so natural .. in the acting ...

btw... the gal who acted as Lee Young Ah's sister.. the writer....... she looks familiar. Has she acted in any drama before ?? Cant seem to ring a bell ...

cute!!! u're watching this too with the rel of c subs? ??

I just finished watched the 1st epi n i enjoyed it...

Kyung MIn is such a cutie.. i agree with cute he looks so natural .. in the acting ...

btw... the gal who acted as Lee Young Ah's sister.. the writer....... she looks familiar. Has she acted in any drama before ?? Cant seem to ring a bell ...

ooooh rainy~ you're watching this too?? i'm up to 5 ... and then it stopped coming out. but then i just saw 6 & 7 released so i'm downloading now. can't wait.

i really love this drama. it's so fun to watch. i like the hkm's elder sister in law so much ... such an awesome lady. i must say so far the person i don't like the most is the elder sister ... yoon hae young. keke ... too much whinning going on from her and seeing a woman her age sulking when she don't get her way ... hmmmn...

oh yeah ... the gal who's LYA's sister ... she's in Attic Cat ... the girl KRW likes & likes LHW?? i think she's also in Silk/Stock Flower ... the drama with Park Jin Hee & Ryu Jin. her character is so cute. i really like the guy who's working with her now.

can't wait to see what role LHW plays in here though. seems like he's gonna have some relationship between YHY & the elder sister in law's sister? interesting.

Guest rainy75

ooooh rainy~ you're watching this too?? i'm up to 5 ... and then it stopped coming out. but then i just saw 6 & 7 released so i'm downloading now. can't wait.

i really love this drama. it's so fun to watch. i like the hkm's elder sister in law so much ... such an awesome lady. i must say so far the person i don't like the most is the elder sister ... yoon hae young. keke ... too much whinning going on from her and seeing a woman her age sulking when she don't get her way ... hmmmn...

oh yeah ... the gal who's LYA's sister ... she's in Attic Cat ... the girl KRW likes & likes LHW?? i think she's also in Silk/Stock Flower ... the drama with Park Jin Hee & Ryu Jin. her character is so cute. i really like the guy who's working with her now.

can't wait to see what role LHW plays in here though. seems like he's gonna have some relationship between YHY & the elder sister in law's sister? interesting.

~~~cute !!

I have fin dl ep 6 n 7 and fin watching it... cant wait for the next few episodes rel!!!

grrrrr... :fury: i hate how the sister (Yoon Hae Young) steal the gold thing n run away ... she just didnt bother abt the trouble she creates for others.. she only things abt herself and how unfortunate she has been... she never think what abt others...

I like the way how Hong Kyung Min .. forces LYA to make an effort in her studies... :P Making her go sit out in the kitchen when the mum is ard the house so tht she will focus on her studies... hahaa.... the first time when he was there to be her tutor...

the interesting couple to look for is LYA sis .. ( yeh.. the gal from attic cat.. now tht u mention it...) and her co-writer.. the guy. He has a dialog tht's very interesting... " u can eat anywhere... but sleep u cant just sleep anywhere... " :D He actually take 6 hrs to fro .. home just to bath and sleep 30mins ... than going back to LYA sis place to work on the scripts... :lol:

And he can still be so thoughtful to cook and wash up ... wowwwwww.... such a kind guy..

HKM sis in law ... yeh.. she's so strong ... i like her charc .. and i like how she tries not to make her hub worry or think of himself no tht worthy ..... especially the scene where the hub brings a cart to wheel the discarded stuff away from LYA's house .. she comforts her hub by saying bad things abt the owner of the house.. when the hub ask if she is envious of that family... so thoughtful.....

i think LHW would be appearing soon .. in the next epi or so ... :)

i guess... we wld be the only 2 doing the ranting .. among our gp ... on this drama .. :phew:

:P just finished watching ep. 50, so now :blush: i have a question, i hope somebody can help me. why is Yeon min mad at Eun ju?

:unsure:Is is because he thinks she had an abortion? shouldn't he be happy that she's pregnant with his baby?. :unsure:

Guest oOheejungOo

:P just finished watching ep. 50, so now :blush: i have a question, i hope somebody can help me. why is Yeon min mad at Eun ju?

:unsure:Is is because he thinks she had an abortion? shouldn't he be happy that she's pregnant with his baby?. :unsure:

he thinks that she was pregnant with someone elses kid before she met him..bekuz thats what she told him but he's not mad that she was pregnant but the fact that she had an abortion and he's against abortion ~

the reason she lied to him was kuz he doesnt want to get married and just wants to live together unmarried ...which i dont get why... <_<

Archived