[drama 2006] Love That Will Not Be Stopped By Anyone 사랑은 아무&#4602

Guest yeohweping

i'm up to ep. 51 now on FF: ^_^

http://wackycashew.filefront.com

thanks for clearing up the yeonmin/eunjoo situation. but has eunjoo already gone through with the abortion? :unsure: she was getting an ultrasound, right?

and i guess the taekyung/eunmin relationship has been approved by mrs. seo? :huh:since it looks like they're moving out to a new place together... :D

LQ and HQ can be found in my CB as usual. :lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/wackycashew

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm up to ep. 51 now on FF: ^_^

http://wackycashew.filefront.com

thanks for clearing up the yeonmin/eunjoo situation. but has eunjoo already gone through with the abortion? :unsure: she was getting an ultrasound, right?

ANSWER : NO, she has not. She thinks thats what she should do, given her family situation at the moment and for his sake, but she seems to have a hard time going through with it...

and i guess the taekyung/eunmin relationship has been approved by mrs. seo? :huh:since it looks like they're moving out to a new place together... :D

ANSWER : i guess "approved" is a relative thing... she kind of has no choice anymore... she is trying to accept it... but definitely NOT HAPPY...

LQ and HQ can be found in my CB as usual. :lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/wackycashew

Guest oOheejungOo

no she hasn't gone through it~ the reason she is debating on whether or not to have it is because yeonmin said that he doesn't want to get married and how her sister is getting married like that...because shes "pregnant" and her mother is soo upset that shes getting married like that and that she can't buy all the stuff she wants to buy eunmin~ so shes like thats why i have two daughters and shes putting pressure on eunjoo and eunjoo feels that if her mom finds out that shes in the same situation as eunmin that she will be really upset and she doesnt want to upset her mom :vicx:

^ oh, i see, i see. thanks for explaining. it's understandable how eunjoo feels. kinda ironic though, eh? she's the one who's really pregnant instead of eunmin and yet eunmin is the one getting married. :P i guess that's how they keep things interesting in the drama. =D

i thought the parts when eunmin did the heart thing with her arms were so cute. ^_^but it was heartbreaking when her dad was looking at her and really wanted to see her. :tears:

ok, thanks for clearing that up for me, i can't understand Jeon min he acts like he loves eun ju and still doesn't want to marry her, :angry: poor eun ju :tears:

Guest oOheejungOo

ok, thanks for clearing that up for me, i can't understand Jeon min he acts like he loves eun ju and still doesn't want to marry her, :angry: poor eun ju :tears:

omg!!! yeah/.....i dont get it either...hes retarded -_-

if you guys want i can do scene translations...starting from todays episode though~

just tell me which scene

this is only temporary though kuz im on break right now so i have time :D

~~~cute !!

I have fin dl ep 6 n 7 and fin watching it... cant wait for the next few episodes rel!!!

grrrrr... :fury: i hate how the sister (Yoon Hae Young) steal the gold thing n run away ... she just didnt bother abt the trouble she creates for others.. she only things abt herself and how unfortunate she has been... she never think what abt others...

I like the way how Hong Kyung Min .. forces LYA to make an effort in her studies... :P Making her go sit out in the kitchen when the mum is ard the house so tht she will focus on her studies... hahaa.... the first time when he was there to be her tutor...

the interesting couple to look for is LYA sis .. ( yeh.. the gal from attic cat.. now tht u mention it...) and her co-writer.. the guy. He has a dialog tht's very interesting... " u can eat anywhere... but sleep u cant just sleep anywhere... " :D He actually take 6 hrs to fro .. home just to bath and sleep 30mins ... than going back to LYA sis place to work on the scripts... :lol:

And he can still be so thoughtful to cook and wash up ... wowwwwww.... such a kind guy..

HKM sis in law ... yeh.. she's so strong ... i like her charc .. and i like how she tries not to make her hub worry or think of himself no tht worthy ..... especially the scene where the hub brings a cart to wheel the discarded stuff away from LYA's house .. she comforts her hub by saying bad things abt the owner of the house.. when the hub ask if she is envious of that family... so thoughtful.....

i think LHW would be appearing soon .. in the next epi or so ... :)

i guess... we wld be the only 2 doing the ranting .. among our gp ... on this drama .. :phew:

awwwwwwwwwww rainy ... i saw ur im asking me if i saw episode 9. i just did and omo ... lee hyun woo :wub:

spoiler ahead :

anyway ... i really like HKM's sister in law's sis ... she's sooo pretty the more i look at her. i hope if LHW is gonna be a regular casts of this drama ... then i hope he's gonna fall for her instead of YHY ... argggh ... i find her sooo annoying. :angry:

and looks like you're right ... LHW is a manga author/artists or whatever you call it ... and the girl is a fan of his 'coz she gave in & bought the manga at the bookstore whilst buying the book to replace the book that YHY claimed she misplaced. seems like he's a player though ... from what eun-joo said to him when he asked her to introduce him to her sister before realising she's a high school student. keke

and you're right ... HKM is soooo sweet in 8 ... when he came to Eun-joo's school with the umbrella remembering what she told him. :wub:

i really feel so sorry for the sister in law though ... that Eun-joo's mom discover the gold frog statue was sold before she had a chance to come clear on her own ... it would have make so much difference. :tears:

Guest rainy75

awwwwwwwwwww rainy ... i saw ur im asking me if i saw episode 9. i just did and omo ... lee hyun woo :wub:

spoiler ahead :

hehee.e.. cute

this sentence came up again... said by Yeong Min ( tht guy, Eun Ju's co-writer) ...

how can a woman sleep anywhere ... :lol:

When he called EUn Ju up .. and Tae Kyung answered the phone when Eun Ju was bathing. ( after they went find Lee Hyun Woo...)

I find his character quite interesting... :lol::lol:

And Eun Min is jealous of the sis inviting Tae Kyung for movie.. heheee..

then jealous again when lee Hyun Woo thought Tae Kyung is Eun Ju's bf...

The YHY (Tae Kyung sis) also abit stopid .. sell the thing dont go further.. sell to someone nearby and familiar..

she really has no brains ...

Ahhh.. waiting for next ep rel!!

omg!!! yeah/.....i dont get it either...hes retarded -_-

if you guys want i can do scene translations...starting from todays episode though~

just tell me which scene

this is only temporary though kuz im on break right now so i have time :D

:blush: hopefully you still have time to do a little translating (or anybody that can help me with that) :blush: , i was just wondering at the end of ep. 53 and then 54 what were Eun ju and yeon min saying to each other?

:sweatingbullets: I hate it when i can't understand what's going on. :(

just caught up on the latest ep's. seems like things are going quite tense between yeongminand eunjoo. i hope they can work something out since eunjoo's the one who's really pregnant. :mellow: the eunmin reunion with her dad was really heartbreaking. :tears: anyway, monday's ep. looks good. i think eunmin's cover's gonna blow somehow cuz she gets hit by her mom with a powder tin or something. :( aigoo...

Guest Jaye_

i hav a question!!

that long hair gal who lives in tae kyung;s house!! isn;t she his sister??? why does the older sister hates her sooo much?? who is she??

thanx

i hav a question!!

that long hair gal who lives in tae kyung;s house!! isn;t she his sister??? why does the older sister hates her sooo much?? who is she??

thanx

the long hair gal ... she's tae-kyung's elder brother's wife's sister. hehe when the elder sister in law got married to the brother ... she brought her younger sister to stay with them because they are orphans.

i don't think the older sister in law hates the girl per se ... she hates everybody because i think she feels they owe her something 'coz her life is hard ... whine whine whine is all she does. annoying witch.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest snam124

there isn't much discussion with this drama...has everyone stopped watching? i'm still in the beginning episodes. is this drama worth continuing?

Guest dooli221

i like it ! u should watch it. does anyone know why the last few episodes are not available on clubbox?? thanks in advance :D

Archived