[variety] Goldfish 황금어장

Guest silverwingz

Guest theLEGEND

^If the subs aren't available on the first page, it means there are no subs for that particular episode :)

silverwingz: Yeah, he's really grown to be a part of Goldfish family :D Hey, Ann.. Have you ever experienced this kind of problem using clubbox? You know on the left column where they catagorize their files? I can't click any of it.. It keeps showing "Error on Page" and I have to run through all the pages of the clips that's been uploaded. Some clubbox owner uploaded so many clips and I can't afford to go through the page one by one. I hope someone will kindly enough to upload those missing HQ files on MU or maybe just give me the spesific links of the HQ clips in their clubbox for me to download. Thank you.. :D

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ahh.. finally got time to watch the latest ep. Gotta love Andy.. he's soooo cute! Even his NG actions were so Chae Gyung-esque.. maybe it's just me. AND the kiss btwn KHD and SJH.. ROFL. Great stuff.

They didn't air the Goong skit with Sun Hee and the other host did they? :(

lack of time probably, the lesser prominent ppl in comparison to the rest always gets edited out :sweatingbullets:

Ahh.. finally got time to watch the latest ep. Gotta love Andy.. he's soooo cute! Even his NG actions were so Chae Gyung-esque.. maybe it's just me. AND the kiss btwn KHD and SJH.. ROFL. Great stuff.

They didn't air the Goong skit with Sun Hee and the other host did they? :(

Guest silverwingz

thoyting: yeah!! where have u been? have been missing u here!! :( And Loveletter! Come more often! hehe...

fortuneteller: *sigh*... I don't want to put in big red writing not to ask for subs... if they're not on the first page.. then they're nowhere to be found! I update the post often, so don't worry.. u won't be missing anything.. The subs for all the episodes with Andy in it are not done yet.

jc_freakz: Hmm... never experienced that problem before.. but I can still help u out... I can give u the direct links to the files in the CB. What episodes were u after?

aznchocol8luver: what do mean they're blocked? I checked the link and it works fine...

mandy_quyen: thanks for uploading all the HQ's in ur CB... and the missing episodes! There aren't very many CB's with all the episodes of Goldfish.. credeisca's one does, but it isn't in it's own folder and searching for all of them would be a pain.. thanks Mandy! I've also added ur CB link to the first post!

And now for some screencaps!

SKIT NUMBER 1 with Andy, Jung Sun Hee, Ok Ju Hyun, Lee Ji Hoon. This is where ANDY IS A SCHOOLGIRL!!!

goldfishepisode21061129ps8.jpggoldfishepisode21061129ap5.jpggoldfishepisode21061129xq5.jpggoldfishepisode21061129xw5.jpggoldfishepisode21061129tk0.jpg

goldfishepisode21061129zc4.jpggoldfishepisode21061129av8.jpggoldfishepisode21061129yd6.jpggoldfishepisode21061129hn8.jpggoldfishepisode21061129rf0.jpg

goldfishepisode21061129xb7.jpggoldfishepisode21061129sm7.jpggoldfishepisode21061129tb9.jpg

(1) Andy getting picked on by Jung Sun Hee

(2) Lee Ji Hoon as the HOT new teacher (I think)

(3) & (4) Greetings!

(5) Andy was cute here.. he was like "He loves.. ME!!" :w00t:

(6) All is perfect until... they see that he forgot to zip up his pants... (standing that way really doesn't help..) :sweatingbullets:

(7)-(10) Their subsequent reactions... SO FUNNY!!! Especially Andy and Jung Sun Hee.. the looks on their faces are priceless!

(11) & (12) Jung Sun Hee builds up her courage to tell the teacher the problem... her expressions onces again... so funny! :lol:

(13) Andy.. need I say more? Cute lil gal isn't he?

I didn't make any for skit no. 2 coz I didn't really get the whole thing...

NG Thingy - GOONG:

goldfishepisode21061129rx4.jpggoldfishepisode21061129be2.jpggoldfishepisode21061129wh4.jpggoldfishepisode21061129jy3.jpggoldfishepisode21061129wt6.jpg

goldfishepisode21061129zb8.jpggoldfishepisode21061129if1.jpggoldfishepisode21061129bu8.jpggoldfishepisode21061129or7.jpggoldfishepisode21061129tr2.jpg

goldfishepisode21061129yd2.jpggoldfishepisode21061129ty9.jpg

(1) Im Chae Moo = Joo Ji Hoon

(2) Andy = Yoon Eun Hye

(3) Ok Ju Hyun = Yoon Eun Hye

(4) Lee Ji Hoon = Kim Jung Hoon (I reckon they should have made him play SHIN! he looks like him so much with glasses on!)

(5) Kang Ho Dong = Joo Ji Hoon

(6) Shin Jung Hwan = Yoon Eun Hye (Of course he plays a girl! When does he not!? :lol: ) He shows a lot of his "sexy" legs too! lol...

(7) THE KISS! EW.. The must see of the show!

(8) Andy on the brink of laughing...

(9) Couldn't hold his laughter in any longer....

(10) Remember this scene from Goong? Funny n cute..

(11) Poor Andy.. NGing too much!

(12) Kang Ho Dong and Andy <3 (Kang Ho Dong helps Andy pay his penalty for NGing... HOW SWEET!) :wub:

Preview for next week:

goldfishepisode21061129hi3.jpggoldfishepisode21061129tk7.jpggoldfishepisode21061129lp8.jpggoldfishepisode21061129rn6.jpggoldfishepisode21061129nc6.jpg

goldfishepisode21061129in3.jpggoldfishepisode21061129mj3.jpggoldfishepisode21061129qr9.jpggoldfishepisode21061129oy1.jpg

Seeing this just made my day!

(1) SEVEN!!!!!!!! :w00t:

(2) Kim Hyun Joong!!!!!!! :w00t:

(3) I present u with F4!!!!! hehe..

(4) SEVEN showing his dorky side! :lol:

(5) Kim Hyun Joong...

(6)-(9) Looks like they're doing Jumong again for the NG thingo

Sorry it took me so long to make and upload these caps! Hope u enjoy!

Hello! this is my first time here, and I want to say THANKS FOR THE EPISODES! I just watched the latest episode and although I don't understand a thing, I enjoyed every moment of it!

Lee Jihoon LOOKS SO HOT! :blink:

and Andy was so cute! :blush:

And now for some screencaps!

(4) Lee Ji Hoon = Kim Jung Hoon (I reckon they should have made him play SHIN! he looks like him so much with glasses on!)

I AGREE! I THINK HE SHOULD HAVE PLAYED SHIN!!

Guest axerine

I like the show but as a fan of Andy, I dun really like the idea of him getting dressed up as a gal often...seems to be overdoing it..and all the kissing scenes with the guy...afterall he is a member of Shinhwa..hope his image doesn't build on this show..

Guest silverwingz

goldfishepisode21061129jy3.jpggoldfishepisode21061129wt6.jpg

yah agree, just look at the middle 2 pictures! Picture-perfect!

OMG! I didn't even realise that! hehe.. it IS picture perfect.. even the hand gestures and stuff... hehe.. funny how they have the same name as well.. Ji Hoon.. hehe..

Oh! I just checked xiaomao123's CB and they have episode 19 chinese-subbed! It wasn't done by the coolky.net people tho.. but by www.andylee.cn . Maybe that's y they didn't translate it.. It's the one with the Sam Soon parody! Hope to get that one translated to english soon!

I like the show but as a fan of Andy, I dun really like the idea of him getting dressed up as a gal often...seems to be overdoing it..and all the kissing scenes with the guy...afterall he is a member of Shinhwa..hope his image doesn't build on this show..

I'm a fan of Andy as well, but I actually like seeing him acting as anything possible! Yeah.. it's a bit wrong seeing him dressed as a girl so much.. but it's just part of the show.. his image won't be wrecked or anything.. lol.. I reckon it will only make people like him more.. by being funnier. It's just the nature of the show.. hehe.. it's not like he's a drag queen or anything!

thanks for the tip-off, off to xiaomao cb!

as for andy dressing up as a gal, many chinese fans in coolky forums voiced their displeasure as well, the episode with junjin also and maybe that's why they aren't translating it as much...

Oh! I just checked xiaomao123's CB and they have episode 19 chinese-subbed! It wasn't done by the coolky.net people tho.. but by www.andylee.cn . Maybe that's y they didn't translate it.. It's the one with the Sam Soon parody! Hope to get that one translated to english soon!

I'm a fan of Andy as well, but I actually like seeing him acting as anything possible! Yeah.. it's a bit wrong seeing him dressed as a girl so much.. but it's just part of the show.. his image won't be wrecked or anything.. lol.. I reckon it will only make people like him more.. by being funnier. It's just the nature of the show.. hehe.. it's not like he's a drag queen or anything!

Guest silverwingz

as for andy dressing up as a gal, many chinese fans in coolky forums voiced their displeasure as well, the episode with junjin also and maybe that's why they aren't translating it as much...

oh geez... did they?? it's just a variety show, for crying out loud! haha!! I hope it isn't the reason the people at coolky.net aren't subbing the show... are they still gonna be subbing the ayumi episode? haven't seen it xiaomao's CB yet...

Anyway.. the GOLDFISH SUBBING TEAM is getting even bigger with the addition of two new members! Please welcome:

Chinese to English Translator: lexine

and

Timer: starsinmyeyes

Thanks, guys!!

Guest thoyting

Hey Ann… sorry babe.. Miss ya too… Been busy with school… I should be able to upload the HQ version of some Goldfish eps. soon.. HAHA also, have to do LL…

Anyways, OMG those caps of Andy and LJH eps. look SUPER FUNNY!!! I can't wait to watch it… HAHA I'm been lacking on DL-ing things lately…

As for Andy acting like a girl.. I don't mind.. It's funny, and it's only for entertainment purpose.. Not like he gay or something… To me the disturbing part of the show, is want the do digusting things.. Like spit out food or something like that.. EWWW… like the first eps. where KHD was eating his spit, type stuff.. Now that is DISTURBING…

AND OMG… Se7en.. I LOVE that boy… and also KHJ… he is so HOT!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see this… HAHA yeah I saw the whole F4 stuff in the beginning AHAHLOL so FUNNY!!!! I'm just glad that Se7en is beginning to attend more varitey shows.. It's been SO LONG since we seen him on one, and now he's everywhere!!!!!

Guest missy2006

I don't think playing girl characters in a parody will affect his image. One is that although we all find ANDY cute as a button very few of us actually look at him as a dream boyfriend/husband etc... the same way some fans look at the other members. he is looked upon us a younger brother/ friend/ son.

He is cute and funny..not SEXY or HOT (unless he put some effort into it then he becomes SEXY and HOT) so I think he'll be able to get away with playing this parodies without affecting his image as SHINHWA.

But I do hope that even though he is taking a road less travelled (at least by many gasoos) I hope he will still come on TOP. There is nothing wrong in being able to play a serious character and being able to do comedy shows too. We know he can do both and I hope directors/ producers see it too. I would rather see him turn into a good versatile entertainer rather than a cool actor who cares for nothing but maintaining his cool image.

Guest axerine

Well ya..it;s just a feeling that i have while watching...was imagining how he felt in doing those skits...whether he was really willing to accept the challenging roles..hope his feelings weren't neglected...I love him so much thats why!!!! =)

Guest pharmer

Silverwingz thanks for the caps!! i've watched it already but still loved the caps!! andy's getting more and more into it. The main female host...Jung Sun Hee she is totally awesome. her facial expressions are hilarious. I loved her in Herione 6 too! she's like Park Kim Lim (?? former female xman host) super active and funny. the TV world needs more females like her.

As an andy fan, i'm also worried for his image. but i think he's getting a lot of favorable responses for this show and other variety shows. I agree w/ Missy_2006: it's definitely a road less taken, and he could really come out on top w/ this. But yeah perhaps less skirts would be good. Hollywood is all about image, definitily don't want him to get stuck into it like Kim Jong Min. Its cuz he looks soo cute either way!! :lol:

plus i agree, i think the men in dresses isn't as disturbing as the other stuff, like the food, farting...

f4!!!!!!!!! i can't wait!! i love the ng part becuz their messups and comments are not scripted. lol they can't even follow the actual script!! i wonder if they yanked this out of the xman specials...?

yeah more awesome ppl joining the subbing team: i'm a leaker but i love you all!!

Guest ell3n90

Honestly, the "KISS" between Kang Ho Dong and Shin Jung Hwan isn't that funny for me, I think it's totally gay and gross. But its definitely entertaining no matter what :w00t:

Archived