Guest PandaBear777

Guest PandaBear777

Park Yeh Jin - 박예진

1mq9.jpg

Name: Park Yeh Jin

Date of Birth: 4/1/1981

Family: Parents, 1 sister

Blood Type: B

Debut: 1995/8? SBS drama LA Arirang (questionable, various sources say 1995 and others say 1998 LA Arirang)

Education: Joong Ang University

Awards: 1999 백상예술대상, 1999 평론가협회 신인상 수상

Websites:

http://cafe.daum.net/parkyejin

dcinside gallery

Company website

FILMOGRAPHY

4814950696516521zv6.jpg

Movie

1999 여고괴담 두번째 이야기 (Memento Mori) 1dx9.th.jpg

2000 광시곡 (The Rhapsody) 2km0.th.jpg m4ps3.th.jpg

2002 뚫어야 산다 (Dig or Die) 3xn9.th.jpg m2rs1.th.jpg

2004 몽정기 (Wet Dreams 2) (cameo only) 4xn7.th.jpg

2006 Life Is Cool

2001 인터넷 영화 (internet movie) 해피Bus데이 (Happy Bus Day)

TV

1995 SBS LA아리랑

1996 SBS 오박사네 사람들

1999 KBS 광끼

2000 KBS 인디드라마

2000 SBS 토커넷 쇼

2000 KBS 성난 얼굴로 돌아보라

2001 MBC 네자매 이야기 (4 Sisters Story) f3in8.jpgf1kh8.th.jpg f2xu7.th.jpg

2001 SBS 오픈드라마 남과 여

2001 SBS sitcom 딱 좋아

2001 MBC variety program 타임머신 MC

2001 SBS 토요스토리랜드

2001 SBS 내 마음의 햇살

2001 SBS 이별없는 아침

2001 MBC sitcom Nonstop guest appearance 10/22

2002 MBC 그대를 알고부터 (Since We Met) untitledcb8.th.png g1kt0.th.jpg

2002 SBS 레츠 고, 레디 고

2002 SBS 오픈드라마 남과 여

2003 KBS 장희빈 (Jang Hee Bin/Royal Story) j1hz3.th.jpg

2003 MBC sitcom Nonstop guest appearance 11/27

2004 SBS 발리에서 생긴 일 (What Happened In Bali) b1au4.th.jpg

2004 SBS 작은 아씨들 (Little Women) l3ab8.th.jpg l1wt0.th.jpg l7ym1.th.jpg

2004 SBS 남자가 사랑할 때 (When A Man Loves) a4kc1.th.jpg a1sp3.th.jpg a2dr8.th.jpg a3qy2.th.jpg

2005 MBC 환생 NEXT (Rebirth-Next) n2uw8.th.jpg n1ld2.th.jpg n3md8.th.jpg

2006 KBS 인생이여 고마워요 (Thank You Life) 7979bt7.jpgt1yv3.th.jpg

2006 KBS 대조영 (Dae Jo Young) bigposter02mw8.th.jpg d6xs4.th.jpg d5gl7.th.jpg d4at6.th.jpg

CF

4814950696516522rw5.jpg

sk 텔레콤 Speed 011, 두루넷 (WITH정우성), 클리오 지면촬영, D.O.P 브랜드,

하이텔광고, 아시아나 항공, 롯데칠성 레쓰비CF, OB카프리 맥주, P&G 위스퍼CF

농심 피자포테토칩, 백세주(김상경 박정철 박예진 편)

태평양 베리떼 외 다수

Music Video

4814950696516523dw3.jpg

2001 Blue – Because of You

2004 K – 가세요

2006 Gyun Woo & Monday Kiz - 진저리

Random

Part of the very first episode of Xman (first 6 episodes)

xmanbc4.th.jpg

credits; cine21, dcinside, naver, jahye.

Normally I'm not a big fan of any actresses born after 1980, but Park Yeh Jin is an exception. :)

From innocent, naive girl, to vixen, she can do it all. She's been in some really bad to horrible dramas (her movies aren't too memorable either) like 환생 NEXT and 남자가 사랑할 때 (when a man loves), but you can't blame horrible writing on her. Probably most familiar in 네자매 이야기 (4 sisters story) or 발리에서 생긴 일 (what happened in bali), but 그대를 알고부터 (since we met) and 장희빈 (jang hee bin) are also good works from her.

You can also watch her right now in the KBS weekend drama, Dae Jo Young (대조영)

d1nk3.jpg

d2ff2.jpg

d3td0.jpg

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pictures with friends and costars.

(some are thumbnails)

Close friends with Finkl's Ock Ju Hyun and Lee Jin and fellow 1981 actress Jo Yeo Jung

asm8.jpg

bvl2.jpg

cjt0.jpg

rri0.th.jpgpss2.th.jpgqkh2.th.jpg

With costars Go Soo and Bae Soo Bin from 남자가 사랑할 때

epx7.th.jpgfjs2.th.jpg

With costars So Ji Sub and Jo In Sung from 발리에서 생긴 일

ihf2.th.jpgjyx5.th.jpg

With costar Park Gwang Hyun from 뚫어야 산다

grd9.jpg

With costar Ryu Soo Young from 환생 NEXT

zcl5.jpgytj2.jpg

zack9.th.jpgzbrb1.th.jpgzctr1.th.jpg

zdhj8.th.jpgxdr8.th.jpg

With the cast of 인생이여 고마워요

mto3.jpg

ncv1.th.jpgoup2.th.jpg

With the cast of 대조영

sdm0.jpg

thy8.th.jpgudz3.th.jpg

vtf1.th.jpgwiz9.th.jpg

With random people like Park Jung Chul, Lee Young Ae, Nam Sang Mi, 1TYM :lol:

hrl6.jpg

zfbx3.jpg

zglv4.jpg

dqj4.th.jpg

credits; dcinside, naver.

Guest Dahee Fanel

I like her. She's a good actress. I thought she was really underrated while WHIB was airing; I honestly preferred her character to Ha Ji Won's at times. And she did a really good job in that drama.

Also love her in Little Women. I still remember that one scene where she looked up at the cherry blossoms, so sad...Okay, I won't give away any spoilers. ^^;;

By the way, WHIB is from 2004 (right before Little Women), and When A Man Loves is from 2003. ;)

• 2 months later...

^ Thanks for the correction about WHIB. But all the sites I've seen like naver, yahoo, and sbs say 남자가 사랑할 때 aired in 2004.

In most recent news, Park Yeh Jin was at singer Unee's 빈소 (don't really know what to call it in English.. it's like the memorial place for people who passed away, I guess mortuary).

newsenphotophp6pf.jpg

200701220037046939400380al.jpg

I didn't even know they were friends.

The new year is starting with too many untimely deaths. :( RIP Unee and Kim Hyeong Eun.

I uploaded some variety shows Park Yeh Jin appeared on.

SBS Yashimmanman (use HJSplit to join the 2 files together for an HQ episode):

August 30, 2004

Guests: Kwon Oh Joong, Lim Chang Jung, Park Yeh Jin, Kim Jung Hyun

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1C2V6AF0 (part 1)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VAE5V9IT (part 2)

KBS Dangerous Invitation

May 25, 2003

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6BGHGXLU

(this is a rather old show, it's the one with the 4 MCs and they get splashed with water or thrown into water based on the actions and words of the guest)

Random, random pictures

892996541lh.jpg183072737ng.jpg

180578058kb.jpg

598407459bm.jpg378249244co.jpg

708622731xq.jpg220873588ym.jpg

860314072vc.jpg101ro.jpg

186li.jpg377574150rw.jpg

132fz.jpg127ff.jpg

168pz.jpg

147uz.jpg

150qs.jpg

170gh.jpg

193hv.jpg

215ox.jpg

204ag.jpg

232wh.jpg

241rj.jpg

252aj.jpg

228cy.jpg

268yj.jpg

276ga.jpg

credits; naver

Dae Jo Young episode 35, 36 caps from naver blog

kbs0113pyj01ilsses6lm.jpg

kbs0113pyj02ilsses0sv.jpg

kbs0113pyj04ilsses4se.jpg

kbs0113pyj07ilsses6hq.jpg

kbs0113pyj08ilsses3lp.jpg

kbs0113pyj10ilsses6mr.jpg

kbs0113pyj13ilsses8ef.jpg

kbs0113pyj19ilsses0pv.jpg

kbs0113pyj22ilsses1wk.jpg

kbs0113pyj33ilsses8bs.jpg

Guest loving_D

i've been a fan of hers since 네자매 이야기 (she was my favorite character in the drama). shes a great actress but quite underrated. hope to see more projects from her in the future.

• 3 months later...
Guest jahye

Why am I only drawn to underrated, unpopular stars? :lol: I swear, if she stars in one major, hit drama, she would be HUGE. Well, people in Korea know her and she's been in some big dramas like 4 Sisters Story, Jang Hee Bin, Since We Met, What Happened In Bali and I think Little Women actually went over 30%, maybe 20% and Dae Jo Young is doing well, close to 30% in ratings.. But she hasn't exactly starred in any of these, mainly only as second lead or support. Once she gets that big bang in her career, then everyone will finally recognize her talent. For some actors, it comes early in their careers and for others, it comes really, really late.. (ex: Kim Myung Min, IMO one of the most underrated actors in the nineties and he didn't hit it big until late in his career with Immortal Lee Soon Shin. After that drama, he was recognized as one of the best and gave some of the best performances ever like in White Tower this year) Anyways, Park Yeh Jin just needs that one big drama and then people will finally realize how underused she was before.

Her current drama Dae Jo Young

kbs0317pyj10ilsseszq5.jpg

kbs0317pyj13ilssesip5.jpg

kbs0317pyj15ilssesny2.jpg

kbs0317pyj16ilssesee0.jpg

The drama is extended 20 episodes, making it 120 total ending in November.

We'll see if her character makes it to the end.. I'm predicting she'll die.. :sweatingbullets:

Some random pictures..

42ae39d81cea6ho7.jpg

purpler2141oh0.jpg

purpler2144qa9.jpg

455f77717dbc2az1.jpg

purpler2133hw5.jpg

(thumbnails)

85800770qe3.th.jpg50256955pn4.th.jpg55049477bi3.th.jpg88343872cf2.th.jpg

82453558lz2.th.jpg60567931ws3.th.jpg37056352gm5.th.jpg20803040it7.th.jpg

72808831wc6.th.jpg80609634yy8.th.jpg58537457hy1.th.jpg13418690xt5.th.jpg

68982299ij5.th.jpgzzdb8.th.jpg

FYI, she's really good friends with the singer Ock Ju Hyun and she puts up a lot of pictures of Yeh Jin on her cyworld

On the left.. with singers Lee Jin, Kim Tae Woo, Ock Jubar, Sohn Ho Young

dsc027814900jpgoi5.jpg

Also another a good friend, actress Jo Yeo Jung

yj7kh7.jpg

yj16ri9.jpg

With veteran actress Kim Hye Ja

yj10pn3.jpg

yj11fs3.jpg

yj12hv6.jpg

yj13lt4.jpg

yj14zh1.jpg

yj17vv6.jpg

pic credits to ock ju hyun's cyworld

Some random video uploads

작은 아씨들 (Little Women) the last episode, #57

l1im7.pngl2ui7.png

l3qm4.pngl4ap4.png

I only watched the last episode and it's all I could watch since it's so cheestastic I couldn't handle watching more of it.

HQ on gigeshare

Happy Together 030508

pp1nk1.pngpp2jy5.png

pp3qc5.pngpp4md5.png

pp5pl0.pngpp6pm6.png

From 2003, with 장희빈 castmembers, Park Sun Young and Lee Gwang Gi

Even though she's friends with a lot of singers, Park Yeh Jin Can. Not. Sing. :lol: I guess that's why she's an actress.

Anyways, not only is her inability to sing funny, but Lee Gwang Gi is unintentionally funny as well. This episode is hilarious.

LQ download from: megaupload or sendspace or gigeshare

Happy Together 031127

p1ac8.pngp2lp8.png

p3oi6.pngp4af3.png

p5lr3.pngp6rd3.png

p7tj5.pngp8wl7.png

Guests: Jung Sun Hee, Bi, and Park Yeh Jin

I'm such a huge fan of PYJ I joined a Bi clubbox just so I could download this! How sad am I? :rolleyes:

Again, horrible singing, but at least she knows it and has no shame! :lol: She is hilarious!! Another funny episode. :lol:

HQ on gigeshare

Jahye! A PYJ thread? Woah! Where have I been?

I absolutely love this actress. I first saw her in 4 sisters and even then she had a small role but I knew she was great. I haven't seen a complete drama of hers but bits and pieces only. She's so pretty and very talented and I just wish she'd get a good role and actually be the star of it instead of just guesting to co-starring.

There's a rumor she's dating Sung Shi Kyung...that's new to me, haha.

Am waiting to see what's next for her.

Guest jahye

Jahye! A PYJ thread? Woah! Where have I been?

I absolutely love this actress. I first saw her in 4 sisters and even then she had a small role but I knew she was great. I haven't seen a complete drama of hers but bits and pieces only. She's so pretty and very talented and I just wish she'd get a good role and actually be the star of it instead of just guesting to co-starring.

There's a rumor she's dating Sung Shi Kyung...that's new to me, haha.

Am waiting to see what's next for her.

Hey Jess! Long time no see! ^_^

Yes.. the SCANDAL.. there doesn't seem to be any truth to it and both sides have confirmed the news is completely false and made up and have no truth to it all.. they are not in a relationship, just friends.

Personally, when it comes to scandals, I think half of them are true and half of them false and based on the information and how each side handled the situation, I think this one is false.

After Dae Jo Young ends I hope she comes back in something more friendly for all ages. :lol: At the same time I hope she doesn't end up in some garbage drama like her previous 남자가 사랑할 때.. :sweatingbullets:

Guest blissfully_unaware13x

oh yes i kno this actress ^^ she's very pretty. saw her in 4 sisters long time ago, then little women, then what happened in bali. she looks very pretty in that last pic of the very very first post ^^ yeah she looks all mesy and stuff but it's pretty to me for sum reason heh heh ^^; well anyway...weird. i think 4 sisters and little women is a bit similar. haha

Guest loving_D

Guests: Jung Sun Hee, Bi, and Park Yeh Jin

I'm such a huge fan of PYJ I joined a Bi clubbox just so I could download this! How sad am I? :rolleyes:

Again, horrible singing, but at least she knows it and has no shame! :lol: She is hilarious!! Another funny episode. :lol:

HQ on gigeshare

i tried to download this....but whenever i go to gigeshare...i get all the way to the download page...but when i click the download arrow, it just takes me to the gigeshare homepage. help? i really do want to watch this.

Guest jahye

i tried to download this....but whenever i go to gigeshare...i get all the way to the download page...but when i click the download arrow, it just takes me to the gigeshare homepage. help? i really do want to watch this.

I'll try to help ^_^

After you wait 40 seconds, there is a continuation link. Click on that. Then you have problems here?

All I can say is you click on the down arrow (not the up arrow at the top of the page) by the description of the file and a popup will show asking to save the file.

If you have a program like Net Transport, you can click on the down arrow and it should automatically be downloading with Net Transport, so you can pause the download and restart it at any time. Sorry, I don't know what else to say because I haven't heard of the problem you're having.

Angie's here too!

I absolutely loved her on "Happy Together". She was hilarious! I laughed every time she opened her mouth. Girl can't sing very well but she's such a sport. I remember Hyori just hitting her head against the wall cause she was laughing so hard, lol. I miss that show...

Park Yeh Jin, she's very underrated. Her last drama did suck. I thought she'd get a big part but nope, i was wrong. Is it just because she's being offered these horrendous roles or is it because she chooses them?

I went looking and here are links to the specific episode with Yeh Jin, Bi, and Jung Sun Hee on "Happy Together":

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQiodDx2xcM

Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tK5q0EGwq0Q

Part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-Jvc5zC8K4

and so forth, hehe.

Guest shinigami*doll

OMG there's a Park Yeh Jin thread!!! ^^

ive only recently watched memento mori thinking it wud be a good horror movie since it's apparently a sequel to whispering corridors, but after watching a little way through it i realised i had stumbled across a lesbian schoolgirl drama >_> ... BUT ...!

but despite that, i found PYJ's acting as Hyo Shin splendid!! i really like how she portrayed her character's sublime sense of view of the world and really convincing performance as a young teenager in love and in heartbreak.

for fans of PYJ you must check out memento mori if you appreciate a deep arthouse kinda of film, although the horror elements really are non existent it's still quite a good movie.

but this movie was years ago (1999). so i have no idea how her acting has been over the years but from this thread i can see that she still is a respectable actress, even perhaps understated.

Guest jahye

Park Yeh Jin, she's very underrated. Her last drama did suck. I thought she'd get a big part but nope, i was wrong. Is it just because she's being offered these horrendous roles or is it because she chooses them?

Sadly, I think most actors are limited in what projects they're allowed to participate in. It's all taken care of by TPTB, company and management heads. They're usually restricted, like most actors are under contract by certain stations for a certain amount of dramas they have to fulfill.

OMG there's a Park Yeh Jin thread!!! ^^

ive only recently watched memento mori thinking it wud be a good horror movie since it's apparently a sequel to whispering corridors, but after watching a little way through it i realised i had stumbled across a lesbian schoolgirl drama >_> ... BUT ...!

but despite that, i found PYJ's acting as Hyo Shin splendid!! i really like how she portrayed her character's sublime sense of view of the world and really convincing performance as a young teenager in love and in heartbreak.

for fans of PYJ you must check out memento mori if you appreciate a deep arthouse kinda of film, although the horror elements really are non existent it's still quite a good movie.

but this movie was years ago (1999). so i have no idea how her acting has been over the years but from this thread i can see that she still is a respectable actress, even perhaps understated.

I think this movie was the only critical success in her career. Her movies following this weren't nearly as good and she hasn't really been allowed to showcase what she's really capable of in any of her dramas. She's underused.

Looks like we don't have to wait until Dae Jo Young ends to see her in something new since she'll be in a new drama, The Great Catsby (위대한 캣츠비)

k0000014untitled2w555px6.jpg

untitledcopyom3.jpg

Starting on July 4th, on cable channel TVN, Wednesday & Thursday nights

Cast: MC Mong, Park Yeh Jin, Kang Kyeong Joon, Jang Hyun Sung

Official Website

I think it will be a fun drama and glad she can do something else while being underused on Dae Jo Young. Her screentime dwindles with each episode. I'm suspecting her scenes will continue to stay less or she'll be killed off so she can concentrate on her new drama. But MC Mong?? Please no..

Guest shinigami*doll

thanks for the info jahye!

hopefully the great catsby becomes a good drama ..

i just watched the 2 episodes of happy together with pyj !!!

yes! it was HILARIOUS!!!!! ESP. WHEN YEH JIN OPENED HER MOUTH :lol: she sucks at singing but shes so funny !! thanks for these links ... even though i didnt understand the unsubbed episode it was still crazy funny.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest puppyiz

HEY ~ we DO have a thread for PARK YEH JIN ...this is great !!

Loved this pretty actress :wub:

* CHEERS !! *

Only knew this actress - no long ago - through this drama ' WHEN A MAN LOVES A WOMAN ' when she acted with Ko Soo.

Heard about her & 'MEMENTO MORI' guessed I had to miss this one coz I'm not into horror movies / dramas. :sweatingbullets:

> Incidentally, 'THE GREAT CATSBY' is this an animated series ??

Thanx so much for this thread Jahye - appreciated on all those compilation on YEH JIN's profile (not forgetting those beautiful captures on her)

Looking forward to her new drama & I shall be back ! :D

Guest puppyiz

I am back with some captures on Park Yeh Jin

[ from her drama 'When A Man Loves A Woman' - SBS2004 ]

pyjoj7.gif

capture credit : SBS

• 2 months later...

Archived