• Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
Guest redevilica

available in CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/shewshewbox

[HQ] New Good Sunday - Family Outing (2008-11-30).avi [878.3 MB]

Cha Tae Hyun, Kim Jong Kook, Dae Sung, Lee Hyori, Kim Soo Ro, Lee Chun Hee, Park Ye Jin, Yoo Jae Suk, Yoon Jong Shin

File renamed in clubbox to Excursion to the Rural Area , in SHOW // Old Bad Weekend folder, thanks

Visit Cashewmania blog for direct CB links

Guest redevilica

available in CB

[HQ] Family Outing (2008-12-07).avi [862.4 MB]

Lee Soo Kyung, Kim Jong Kook, Dae Sung, Lee Hyori, Kim Soo Ro, Lee Chun Hee, Park Ye Jin, Yoo Jae Suk, Yoon Jong Shin

File renamed in clubbox to Excursion to the Rural in SHOW // Old Bad Weekend folder, thanks

omg!! Finally I found a PYJ thread. i think she is so funny and underrated, despite the fact that she's on family outing.

Can someone please reupload the old shows she was in, like Happy Sunday and YSMM? I was looking everyone and I finally found them in this tread, but they're all expired.

Guest craisin

How come nobody is really active in this thread? PYJ is so underrated :(

I want to see more up-to-date stuff on her, now that she is finally getting some attention.

I'll start by posting up some recent pics of her :D

Some stuff from her recent star hwabo photoshoot in Hong Kong: The concept is called "Sweet in the City." She's so gorgeous and such a fashionista.

Video 1 of Park Ye Jin star hwabo

Video 2 of Park Ye Jin star hwabo

Ha, they call her "Sweet and Bloody" because of her nickname on FO.

2008120808314167298_083608_0.jpg

2008120808313167198_083607_0.jpg

2008120610365543298_103905_0.jpg

There are some more pictures of this shoot on this site -> http://www.starhwabo.com/

But they won't let me take them :( So go see for yourself. She really looks amazing in this shoot :)

She was named spokesperson for some organization- I think its a charity organization or something? I'm not that great with korean so someone might want to check up on that..

Also, on the 29th (?), Park Yejin is scheduled to MC Gayo Daejun Awards along with Hyori and Chunhee, her fellow FO members. :)

And of course, Lord of Study will be her upcoming drama.

So much to look forward to! Finally, Yejin is getting some limelight. :D I hope her popularity will only increase.

• 1 month later...
Guest LeeHyomi

Luv luv Jin unnie... luv Miss Sweet and Bloody so much...

Now Jin unnie is one of my most favorite Korean female gasoo :x

Oh.. i found out the MV Because of you - which was Jin unnie starring 4 or 5 years ago in that MV... she look like an Angel in that MV :x, I luv this MV so so so much... such a beautiful scenes and also the music :x

Here are some piz

200901121058201010_1.jpg

200812302336111010_1.jpg

200809241533421001_1.jpg

200811250855041001_1.jpg200811250855041001_2.jpg

N on SBS Gayo ... Jin unnie stand in the center of "dozen of cool dongsaeng" :x

200812291714001002_1.jpg

200812301020391010_1.jpg

cre: newsens

• 2 weeks later...
Guest redevilica

available in CB

[HQ] Family Outing (2009-01-25).avi [942.5MB]

Daniel Henney, Kim Jong Kook, Dae Sung, Lee Hyori, Kim Soo Ro, Lee Chun Hee, Park Ye Jin, Yoo Jae Suk, Yoon Jong Shin

File renamed in clubbox to Excursion to the Rural Area in folder SHOW // Old Bad Weekend

Visit Cashewmania blogfor direct CB links

Guest Kim Hae Za

Omo~~

YEh jin is pretty in FO and all the Cf with chunhee

but all the old photos makes her look older than her own age

does anyone have more of her pics and cheonhee?

Guest Happy_Day

I never liked her before because her looks are so glamorous and kind of b*tchy looking to me, but she is so adorable and cute in Family Outing. I'm huge fan now. She's not that pretty in my opinion, but she has a lot of charisma and charm on the show.

Guest siticantik3011

Yejin new drama Again My Love / Hateful But Once Again 미워도 다시 한번 premiere last nite on KBS2...

and the rating for the first epi quite impressing...

1233800477.jpg

2009020423133518194_232413_0.jpg

AGB

NATIONWIDE RANK / SHOW / NETWORK / NATIONWIDE RATING / SEOUL RATING + RANK {if different from Nationwide}

1. Cruel Temptation / Lure Of Wife <아내의유혹> (SBS) - 34.1%, 33.3%

2. The Road Home <집으로가는길> (KBS1) - 21.4%, 20.6%

3. KBS 9 News (KBS1) - 17.7%, 17.1% (#5)

4. White Lie <하얀거짓말> (MBC) - 17.3%, 18.6% (#3)

5. Again, My Love / I Hate You Once Again <미워도다시한번> episode 1 (KBS2) - 16.5%, 17.5% (#4)

6. Golden Fishery 황금어장 (MBC) - 15.4%, 16.6%

7. Innocent You <순결한당신> (SBS) - 14.6%, 16.1%

8. Moon River / The Return Of Iljimae <돌아온일지매> episode 5 (MBC) - 14.5%, 14.9%

9. SBS 8 News (SBS) - 13.4%, 13.2% (#10)

10. Don't Cry My Love / I Love You, Don't Cry <사랑해울지마> (MBC) - 13.2%, 13.7% (#9)

pyjdg8.jpg

Choi Yoon-Hee (by Park Ye-Jin)

Job: KBN 9pm News Anchor

Info: She's beautiful and narcisitic. Overachiever and ambitious graduate of top university, who dreams of realizing her father's dream for her, to be Korea's 'Hilary' and she even dumps her current boyfriend to date another anchor who is prepared to run for office, but just as she is about to get what she wants she is entangled in a plot that links her to an adulterous scandal, and when she falls to the bottom the one to lend her a hand is none other than President Han Myeong-In of Myeong-Jin Corp.

credit: as tagged on pics

Guest redevilica

available in CB

[HQ] New Good Sunday - Family Outing (2009-02-08).avi [872.1 MB]

TOP & DaeSung (Big Bang), Kim Jong Kook, Lee Hyori, Kim Soo Ro, Lee Chun Hee, Park Ye Jin, Yoo Jae Suk, Yoon Jong Shin

File renamed in clubbox to Excursion to the Rural Area in folder SHOW // Old Bad Weekend

Guest eunicenyl

I'm glad i found Yejin's thread!!

I dun really noe much abt her...but i tink she's pretty & cute!

I really love watchin her in Family Outing & she's one of the main reason y i started 2 watch it...heee

Tks 4 all the lovely pics of her ^_^

Archived