[drama 2004] Oh! Feel Young! 오! 필승 봉순영

Guest daine

is this drama really nice? I saw it selling in the vcds shops here and contemplating if should buy it....

oh by the way, does any of you find park sun young different..

I almost cant recognise her...she look more mature than when she acted in Truth/ Purity and Cute Lady

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Kylie Nomiko

A new thread for the show! <3

I remember being a regular at the previous thread (before the site is down) when the show started its run on Korean TV. ^^* But I never really watch the show (with chinese subs) till abt a month ago when my exams finally ended~

Really like the show alot~

I like the little 'extras' at the end of each episode, and the funny bits here and there~

Maybe I will share some NGs i got from the previous thread of the show, if anyone is interested in them. :)

<3 Ahn Jae Wook.

I wonder if anyone here has the video to the KBS acting award ceremony last year~ I would love to watch the actors and actresses in this drama receiving their awards ;) eg PSY, AJW~ I am fine with either the full one or the cuts only~ ^^*

• 4 weeks later...
Guest sparkzy

Anh Jae Wook is awesome in here like he always is. I wanted him to end up with PSY because i thought Chae Rim's character was just annoying. Overall this was a really enjoyable series to watch.

i'm thinking the same thing as I'm about to watch episode 16 of this drama!!! It frustrates me a little bit b/c i can't understand why pilseung is so enamored by soonhyoung.. but i guess that's love- you can't explain it! Park Sun Young's character in this drama is sooo wonderful!! She can be really cute sometimes, and it pains me to watch her try to seem strong for pilseung all the time!

overall, this is a great drama to follow up IJUKSA w/ b/c it's so light-hearted and HILARIOUS!

**and I think the subject of this thread is supposed to be "OH PILSEUNG...."

• 2 months later...
Guest chitato_80

i'm resurrecting this thread :) because I just finished the 16 episodes in a 3 day marathon :D

I really enjoyed watching it... I don't think I ever click fast forward during the whole series (It's been a habit of mine recently while watching k-dramas that tend to be draggy in the middle)

The story is so UN typical :

1. Most kdramas that I've watched always focused the story from the main female character's standpoint... but this one is the opposite

2. No evil character :P hehe Makes it hard for us to decide who should end up with who

3. Simple storyline.. if it's like a typical kdrama, they could easily makes the story much more complicated ..

The ending was just OK for me.. I feel it's a bit too rushed.. so I was not satisfied.. but overall this was still a very good series.. worth spending my whole weekend :P haha

i'm resurrecting this thread :) because I just finished the 16 episodes in a 3 day marathon :D

I really enjoyed watching it... I don't think I ever click fast forward during the whole series (It's been a habit of mine recently while watching k-dramas that tend to be draggy in the middle)

The story is so UN typical :

1. Most kdramas that I've watched always focused the story from the main female character's standpoint... but this one is the opposite

2. No evil character :P hehe Makes it hard for us to decide who should end up with who

3. Simple storyline.. if it's like a typical kdrama, they could easily makes the story much more complicated ..

The ending was just OK for me.. I feel it's a bit too rushed.. so I was not satisfied.. but overall this was still a very good series.. worth spending my whole weekend :P haha

I feel the same , infact I just watch the krama again and even the second time , I never need the FF button . I thought this is far underated drama .

As for the end, I do not mind who is ending up with . But I think the story underlines PS is more comfortable with CR because they come from the same background .

Guest chitato_80

I feel the same , infact I just watch the krama again and even the second time , I never need the FF button . I thought this is far underated drama .

As for the end, I do not mind who is ending up with . But I think the story underlines PS is more comfortable with CR because they come from the same background .

Yup definitely underrated .. probably because the casts are older than other recent more "hip" dramas...

Hehe I just read that a lot of fans really wanted CR to end up with RJ and AJW with PSY... but I'm not one of them .. I am happy that ANJ ended up with CR .. I just wished they showed more of them together in the end.. I do feel sorry for PSY and RJ too.. but you can't force love :P

Guest apple red

i'm thinking the same thing as I'm about to watch episode 16 of this drama!!! It frustrates me a little bit b/c i can't understand why pilseung is so enamored by soonhyoung.. but i guess that's love- you can't explain it! Park Sun Young's character in this drama is sooo wonderful!! She can be really cute sometimes, and it pains me to watch her try to seem strong for pilseung all the time!

overall, this is a great drama to follow up IJUKSA w/ b/c it's so light-hearted and HILARIOUS!

**and I think the subject of this thread is supposed to be "OH PILSEUNG...."

yeah..

i hate CR in some eps when she doubled PS with RJ's role, esp when she dated RJ eventhough she made appointment with AJW earlier..make up yr mind girl..

But PSY really really nice here. I want she end up with AJW here...

UUhhhh...sometimes drama made us disappointed <_<

• 3 weeks later...
Guest miharu*

I actually watched this drama last week. Haha, I couldn't DL as fast as I was watching!

The story was really strong. It wanted to portray how it's not money that's everything, it's love. He strives for love and it's his down-to-earth attitude that changes those who are around him. ^^

It's a refreshing watch. :] Enjoy!

Guest ompi

yeah..

i hate CR in some eps when she doubled PS with RJ's role, esp when she dated RJ eventhough she made appointment with AJW earlier..make up yr mind girl..

But PSY really really nice here. I want she end up with AJW here...

UUhhhh...sometimes drama made us disappointed <_<

If you have to love someone who is nice to you then do you love 100 girls if all of them are nice and helpful to you. Love is the feeling you have for someone that can not be explained .

Guest kalinda

I love this series, (it's aired in Indo, 1 eps to go..) it really makes you laugh ... and bring tear in your eyes at the same time. I fall for phil seung, he's is one hell of a nice guy!!! .. at first I lovee both guys, they look good in their respective characters, they have opposite personalities but they love the same girl dearly in their own ways but then when the story progresses, phil seung's characters, really grasped my attention. He's nice to the bone.. without having an ulterior motive or anything.. this really grips my heart! .. and his unconditioning love towards CR is just too sweet! ... I just love the walking across the streets' scene.. ... like he never gets tired to make sure she's OK... when he said, just to hear her voice, it's like the happiest moment in his life, it makes you teary-eyed, how little thing can make someone happy... .. btw the scenes where phil seung/cr played that thing, who's losing, take the winner at their back, just love it... :wub:.. and AJW looked their happy faces with sad look, I know it tears him apart and but then maybe he was asking himself, why can she laugh that way when she's with him... sad and yet he should be happy if she's happy, i guess..

Guest ompi

Ya, many romantic and touching lines spoken by PS. I love the part where he said he misses her even when he is seeing her.

Guest kalinda

agree, it's different kinda romantic and yet you can feel the romantic feeling they have ... :wub: .. I was also touched by the fact all staff missed PS even that one 'enemy' who said "I love you" with pulling his ears thingy gesture... it's sooo funny.. and I suppose if PS' character exists in this world, lotsa women will try to win his heart..:) like that han chul of AAE ... a very very very nicest & kindest guys indeed!! sometimes certain characters are with me even the series has long gone and finished.....phil seung is one of them, :D

Guest DroolMAN

One of the most poignant moment of the show is the "boardroom dance" between Yu-jeong and Pil-seung in Episode 15. It acts as closure for Yu-jeong's one-sided love for Pil-seung. She gets to finally experience all the the things she has advised Pil-seung to convey to Sun-yeong: -

• Hold her hands tightly
  • Hug her close
  • Dance with her

And with accompanying music, which I have named 'Yu-jeong + Pil-seung theme', playing as they danced, it was the most touching and tear-jerking moment in a drama... EVER!

I purchased the OST in hopes to replay the theme song to my heart's content but as it turns out, the instrumental song was left out. I managed to hack the music off my VCD though. However, does anyone have the soundtrack for that particular theme? I would really like to get my hands on a crisp CD version of that song.

TIA.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest happii

i currently watching this series rite now, its such a cute and funny series! i really like chae rim such a good actress!

Guest tjadl6386

This was shown twice in the Philippines. I liked it because of the humor. Ahn Jae Wook was really funny here. I also wanted Pil Seung to end up with Yoo Jung. They looked more compatible in my opinion. Nonetheless, I really liked this drama.

• 2 months later...

Archived