Quantcast
harladollface

Plastic Surgery in Seoul that has 0 medical accidents for facial contouring?

Hi! I’m looking for facial contouring in Seoul and now searching for a hospital with absolutely brilliant reputation, with no medical accidents or minimum number of unsatisfied patients. I’m not sure if such a clinic exists, but would really appreciate if someone share their honest opinion!

I got my procedures done at Banobagi back in 2018. From what I could find out: ID had death accidents, Cinderella is so-so for FC as well as GNG (has lot of negative reviews). 

9 minutes ago, ad.saks said:

I got my procedures done at Banobagi back in 2018. From what I could find out: ID had death accidents, Cinderella is so-so for FC as well as GNG (has lot of negative reviews). 

And how do you like your results? How did it cost you? 

6 minutes ago, harladollface said:

And how do you like your results? How did it cost you? 

I like my results a lot and beyond satisfied! I don’t remember exactly how much was FC as I proceeded some other procedures and paid total. I think it’s better for you to contact them directly :) I saw somewhere they have a subreddit now, try to search it I’m pretty sure you can find with no problems. I uploaded some of my pics with my review on realself you can take a look https://www.realself.com/review/jaw-reduction-tears-pain-tough

13 minutes ago, ad.saks said:

I like my results a lot and beyond satisfied! I don’t remember exactly how much was FC as I proceeded some other procedures and paid total. I think it’s better for you to contact them directly :) I saw somewhere they have a subreddit now, try to search it I’m pretty sure you can find with no problems. I uploaded some of my pics with my review on realself you can take a look https://www.realself.com/review/jaw-reduction-tears-pain-tough

Your results look amazing! Did it take you long to fully recover? If I go there from US how long do you think I should stay in Seoul? I’m trying to organize my financial part as well…sry for asking you so many questions…

On 11/15/2019 at 6:13 PM, harladollface said:

Your results look amazing! Did it take you long to fully recover? If I go there from US how long do you think I should stay in Seoul? I’m trying to organize my financial part as well…sry for asking you so many questions…

I spent about 3 weeks postop there and few days for consultations and preop preparations but I think just 2 weeks after surgery would be enough for you if there are any time limits :D first few days were the most difficult, it took me a while to get accustomed to my new face and the most annoying was discomfort. Hopefully, I didn’t feel much pain. Full recovery reached me by around month 6.

25 minutes ago, ad.saks said:

I spent about 3 weeks postop there and few days for consultations and preop preparations but I think just 2 weeks after surgery would be enough for you if there are any time limits :D first few days were the most difficult, it took me a while to get accustomed to my new face and the most annoying was discomfort. Hopefully, I didn’t feel much pain. Full recovery reached me by around month 6.

That sounds good… Thanks for sharing…

7 hours ago, harladollface said:

That sounds good… Thanks for sharing…

I found their subreddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Banobagi/ you can ask from a throwaway account if don’t want others know about your plans ;)

16 minutes ago, ad.saks said:

I found their subreddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Banobagi/ you can ask from a throwaway account if don’t want others know about your plans ;)

Thank you a lot!