The Hairstyle Tutorial Thread

Guest xosweetie

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one of my favourite hair-dos, very pretty looking. oh, and thanks everyone else for posting theirs!

%7Boption%7Dhairbun.jpg

can somebody translate it? thankx

Guest h0w_cute*

basically... take the chop stick and lay it on top of your hair... take your hair and twist it around the chopstick... and than take the actual chopstick( witht the twisted hair on it) and twist it clockwise.. around the base of the ponytail.. then stick the end of the chopstick through that twist bun thing you made.... sorry.. i dont know how to explain.. but it works for me...

it holds up very well too >__>

Guest lilxtiffstah

i know this may sound really retarded..

but how come whenever i try to put my hair into a messy bun it never works -___-. can anyone explain how to do it. LOL.

Guest chocolate//

I posted this in the hairstyle thread, might as well post here : D

http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/803/hair2ze8.png

http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/4213/hairnb1.png

credits to naver

(images are really big o_o)

Translations:

1st picture: Grab your hair and put it in a ponytail high on your head. Don`t tie it! Just put your elastic on your right hand.

2nd picture: Twist your hair, until shown like the picture.

3rd picture: Are you twisting it good? ^^ It should look like those cinnamon roll twists (XD)

4th picture: After, make it in a circle shape keeping the twist like the picture.

5th picture: Tie it with your elastic that you have on.

6th picture: Tie it around twice, and make it loose. Fix it to fit your satisfaction. ^^

7th picture: On both sides, pull out some hair (not a lot) so it looks natural.

(From here it's optional)

8th picture: Put in an Agatha (or anyother) pin in your hair.

9th picture: The side view..blahblahblah. :]

Sorry, I can`t really translate well XD

They use words like 뱅뱅 (baengbaeng) which really has no meaning..>_>

So it`s kinda hard to put in straight english lmao

It`s pretty popular in Korea at the moment.

It`s called 똥고머리; cute despite it`s name lmao XD (trust me you don`t wanna know the translation..)

A lot of ulzzangs do it (and perfectly too -.-) and it`s reallly cute when you do it correctly. : D

Have fun lmao :3

thanks for that tutorial~ i always wondered how to make a nice bun like that. mine always used to come out horribly :D

can somebody translate it? thankx

Yeah, can someone please translate it step by step? :sweatingbullets:

I've never been able to use a chopstick to tie up my hair. Looks so cool though! :)

i usually go to hairfinder.com

and go to asianhairstyles (find it)

they have mostly japanese hairstyles (websites) VERY CUTE ^___^"

I RECommend this website before you wanna cut your hair!!

just go and check it out..

one of my favourite hair-dos, very pretty looking. oh, and thanks everyone else for posting theirs!

hairbun.jpg

i can put my hair up in another way that looks different

can you make the picture bigger? b/c i want to see the end result & compare it ^.^

a lot of the hairstyles are really pretty :) i wish i didn't cut my hair short >_>

ditto :vicx: looking at all the pics makes me actually miss my long hair :wacko: darn, now i don't know if i'm going to grow it out so i can try these hairstyles or leave my hair short XD

Archived