The Hairstyle Tutorial Thread

Guest xosweetie

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest majandra

i remember my friend has a book that has a lot of different types hairstyles for different types of face shapes and its specialized for asian women... but i dont know where to find something like that. does anyone know of any???

hey...i got some scans but i'm not sure if they're big enough..if they're not...can someone enlarge? coz i cant seem to upload it if its a big file.. hope u guys lyk it! i got it from magazines btw (either "dolly" or "girlfriend" or "idols party") and they're not very asian-y...i apologies... :sweatingbullets:

ENJOY!!

dream0003084cw2.png

dream00051mg0.png

dream00062et9.png

dream00045pj2.png

dream2412ah5.png

dream00012yq7.png

dream00023zy0.png

i have a lot more! wow! didnt realise i had tht much. so if you guys want some more...ask me!! it takes forever to scan and resize these. phew! took me more than 45mins just to do those ones.

Guest witchyangelkk

^ HAHA... i have that Dolly magazine that u scanned at the bottom...

Sometimes the instructions are sooo hard to follow though ( or my hair is just IMPOSSIBLE =.=")

^ HAHA... i have that Dolly magazine that u scanned at the bottom...

Sometimes the instructions are sooo hard to follow though ( or my hair is just IMPOSSIBLE =.=")

i think they need to take pics of the steps/stages! its just simply hard to imagine.

Guest kanako28

thanks for sharing everyone, i'm gonna try =D

my hair is getting long and i don't really want to cut it..

i thought i should tie it up more often instead.. -__- lol

Guest malevolent.

I've been trying to achieve that little poof on the top of my head but I just can't get it down right! Anyone have any realllllly simple step by steps for it?

Guest saigon4ever

we are going to have a fashion show at my university. I was wondering if you guys could post some hair style that could be used for the fashon show. Something unique like in those photoshoots that the celebrities does...e.g. fohawk...

please help!

I've been trying to achieve that little poof on the top of my head but I just can't get it down right! Anyone have any realllllly simple step by steps for it?

i grab some of the hair in the front (bangs) then i comb it back and i tie witha mini rubberband then i use bobbypins and push it foward and pin it down... haha yeahh cant really explain it...

Guest jolie pomme

Fishtail Braid

ai_be_hi_beachbraids.jpg

1. Part your hair down the center. Beginning on the right side of your part at your forehead, twist a one-inch section of hair away from your face.

2. Use a comb to separate a 1/2-inch section right below the first section along your face and twist that piece away from your face, combining it with the first piece.

3. Continue adding 1/2-inch pieces along your hairline down to your neck. Use a clip or a bobby pin to hold the hair in place at the nape of your neck.

4. Repeat the twisting on the left side, starting at your forehead.

5. When you reach the nape of your neck, unclip the right side and hold both the left and right sides in two separate sections.

6. Pull a 1/2-inch section of hair from the right section and add it to the left section. Repeat with a piece from the left section, adding it to the right section.

7. Continue adding 1/2-inch pieces down to the ends and secure with an elastic.

Archived