[Thai BL Series 2019] Why R U The Series เพราะรักใช่เปล่า

BLBLBL

Your analysis about the parents' reaction is quite interesting, I thought it was because writing is a solitary passion and he didn't look like he's enjoying it.

15 hours ago, aniola said:

In previous episode we saw how he and Zon were heading to a class at the morning so they do remember that they are uni-students.

I think he only came at uni because they have a short performance to attend! 555

15 hours ago, aniola said:

Tutor also were spending most of his time with Fighter lately (or working).

Yeah but at least he tries to tutor him :rolleyes: 

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, mellialuna said:

I thought it was because writing is a solitary passion and he didn't look like he's enjoying it.

I think he started it as a competition with Zol but eventually find out that he's enjoying writing too (but got too much carried away so it affected his grades). Seems like Zon have wild imagination with some weird ideas (judging by Saifah words "freaking nonsense")) but lack of writing skills which is ok since he's doing it for just about a year.

May be you right and his parent were worried that he's spending too much time alone with his computer doing nothing (from their perspective). Practicing for concert he at least spent time with a friend.

But i think main problem is grades. (Not sure if we were told what faculty Zon is attending.) If he manages to organize his life between hobby and study i think everything will be fine. His parents look like quite supportive and positive people in general.

1 hour ago, mellialuna said:

but at least he tries to tutor him :rolleyes: 

Not sure how successful it would be now.:D Fighter wasn't able to focus properly before, not sure he will be able to keep his hands to himself now (at least for some time).

4 hours ago, aniola said:

May be you right

Oh I think I'm wrong after reading you! :) 

Not sure if we were told what faculty Zon is attending

In the first ep. they talk about CommArts.

Not sure how successful it would be now.:D Fighter wasn't able to focus properly before, not sure he will be able to keep his hands to himself now (at least for some time).

The important word was try as you manage to guess!

On 3/19/2020 at 9:49 AM, Mel_Rios said:

The top 5 on LINE TV Thailand

Week 9 to 15 March

ETVNrwmU4AA1Wy9?format=jpg&name=large

That is the results of too many pirate posting all over the internet

People don't watch it directly from LINE TV, but elsewhere

:pensive:  :cry:  :confounded:

And yet... still part of the TOP 5 most viewed Series

Cheers...!

LIne TV isn't available in some countries like YT, and I'm using it but the server is weak, maybe is for that.

On 3/19/2020 at 8:49 PM, Mel_Rios said:

The top 5 on LINE TV Thailand

Week 9 to 15 March

ETVNrwmU4AA1Wy9?format=jpg&name=large

Cheers...!

Why R U's drop in ranking is not surprising. It has an interesting premise and good potential early on but the plot is now moving at glacial pace. So boring now.

On 3/21/2020 at 9:29 AM, Goggles Chan said:

Why R U's drop in ranking is not surprising. It has an interesting premise and good potential early on but the plot is now moving at glacial pace. So boring now.

Suddenly got tired of of the main couple's story. And now what becomes of Zon and Saifah?

Every Friday, I watch 2gether The Series and Why RU. Seems that 2gether is getting better and acting is great. Why RU needs to feature Saifah/Zon more. 

Last Friday, 2gether Series trended in Twitter #1 WW and in my country Philippines. Hopefully Why RU catches up. Hecky even heterosexuals males and females now are watching 2gether The Series.

14 hours ago, joseantonioxxx said:

Suddenly got tired of of the main couple's story. And now what becomes of Zon and Saifah?

Fighter and Tutor are not the only main couple. Both FTTT and SaiZon are main couples (even if it does feel like this sometimes).

Well, director promised that we will see Saifah&Zon again, how often - will know.

I don't think that WRU will beat 2gether in trending but they're doing good anyway - were in some countries first too.

There is translation in comments and i really don't understand how could they delete such important scene. *sigh* There is so much. Tutor&Zon friendship, their conversation, Zon's confusion about his relationship with Saifah and accepting that it's ok that they are getting close that fast.

1 hour ago, aniola said:

There is translation in comments and i really don't understand how could they delete such important scene. *sigh* There is so much. Tutor&Zon friendship, their conversation, Zon's confusion about his relationship with Saifah and accepting that it's ok that they are getting close that fast.

Oh thanks I didn't read comments so I still didn't understand and you're so right, this scene is really important, because Zon passed from overstressed to let's go with the situation/feeling in one click and it was strange!

And that explain a lot! Because he trusts Tutor and wants to not overthinking!

Archived