Prince Turned Frog [王子變青蛙]

Guest dreamstar

hey!

i was really excited reading this article!

the outlook for this serie is bright :D

i can't wait until it receives more attention in other asian countries :wub:

Meet the ‘Frog Prince’

Another Asian teleserye promises to keep Pinoys hooked on the boob tube

By Dennis Ladaw

THERE they were, the complete cast of GMA 7’s newest Taiwanese import, The Frog Prince, at the network’s headquarters on October 11. All garbed in stylish white outfits, the leading femmes Joyce Zhao and Joe Chen looked every inch like adorable dolls. On the other hand, the leading men Ming Dao, Sam Wang and Johny Yan, brimmed with pop-idol charm in their retro padded jackets and styled tresses.

Frog Prince lead actor Ming Dao

They spoke English better than most Filipino actors. They knew how to charm the local media as well with witty replies to standard queries concerning off-screen romances. (“I have no girlfriend now, but if we get to tour Manila tonight maybe be I’ll find one!” exclaimed Ming Dao.)

The plot of The Frog Prince is old hat; another poor and pretty girl falls for another handsome, wealthy hunk. Such a cliché just won’t do justice to the vibrant personalities of these wonderful stars—especially if the show is dubbed in Filipino. But what the local viewers don’t know won’t hurt them. They’ll be getting just half of what the cast has to offer though one half of these beautiful people are better than nothing. GMA 7 is well aware of this as the phrase “Made in Taiwan” now offers a different connotation, especially if it’s a teleserye.

The network’s head of program management Jose Mari Abacan told Life & Times that The Frog Prince is the biggest teleserye to hit Taiwan. “It was actually bigger than Meteor Garden and we have high hopes for it in the Philippines. It did very well on its premiere night on Monday,” he said.

Credit:

http://www.manilatimes.net/national/2005/o...051014lif1.html

he can come to California...i'll be his girlfriend for sure! :D

no need to look any longer baby!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh myy im dying to know the ending too, but at the same time i dont really want to know it cuz i want to watch it for myself..lol!!!! i juz watched the episode where they were trapped in the lift..oh my i was like 'awww..' when he hugged her and patted her head..

R u talking at my gif??...hehe......I lub lub lub tat scene too...........*sweet* :wub:

and after tat he tried soooooo hard to explain y he hugged her.....hahaha.....his expression :P

when u try so hard to explain....there is something....kekeke

Finally.........finally I watched the last epis......Love tis kind of ending.....just like MNiKSS too....hehe

*sob*....my sig being deleted...

So I paste the gif here.....hehe....

200511282330657_s.gif

Meet the ‘Frog Prince’

Another Asian teleserye promises to keep Pinoys hooked on the boob tube

By Dennis Ladaw

THERE they were, the complete cast of GMA 7’s newest Taiwanese import, The Frog Prince, at the network’s headquarters on October 11. All garbed in stylish white outfits, the leading femmes Joyce Zhao and Joe Chen looked every inch like adorable dolls. On the other hand, the leading men Ming Dao, Sam Wang and Johny Yan, brimmed with pop-idol charm in their retro padded jackets and styled tresses.

Related clips ~ 183Club+7F promoting PTF at Phillippines......the fans were really sooooooooooooooooooooo excited n crazy on them..... :D

http://www3.spread-it.com/dl.php?id=7aeed2...57db2a540612fb0

Related clips ~ 183Club+7F promoting PTF at Phillippines......the fans were really sooooooooooooooooooooo excited n crazy on them..... :D

http://www3.spread-it.com/dl.php?id=7aeed2...57db2a540612fb0

thanks for the clip!

i can understand why they're so excited

i'll probably hyperventilate if he's ever that close to me

problem is, the closest i'll ever be with him is in front of the screen :lol::(

thanks for the clip!

i can understand why they're so excited

i'll probably hyperventilate if he's ever that close to me

problem is, the closest i'll ever be with him is in front of the screen :lol::(

:lol::lol:

me too.........the closest is in front of my pc :(

So envy of Taiwan fans n Joe Chen.....hehe.....can have such a intimate body contact wif him.... :P:P

See how deary MingDao looks at QiaoEn :wub: (yes...I am a dreamer :) )

20051021130602364094.jpg

20051021130743643476.jpg

* notice MingDao chest *.........drooling :sweating:

Credit : baidu.com

:lol:

me too.........the closest is in front of my pc :(

So envy of Taiwan fans n Joe Chen.....hehe.....can have such a intimate body contact wif him.... :P

See how deary MingDao looks at QiaoEn :wub: (yes...I am a dreamer :) )

* notice MingDao chest *.........drooling :sweating:

Credit : baidu.com

don't worry, i'm dreaming right along with you ;):lol:

need i say more about his eyes?

they're amazing!

he can take one look at a woman and they'd feel like the luckiest creature on the face of earth :wub:

and his chest...so smooth and bronze!

very beautiful :wub:

don't worry, i'm dreaming right along with you ;):lol:

need i say more about his eyes?

they're amazing!

he can take one look at a woman and they'd feel like the luckiest creature on the face of earth :wub:

and his chest...so smooth and bronze!

very beautiful :wub:

TOtally agreed wif u..........his eyes kills :P:P

Everytime i watch PTF.........i definitely notice his eyes.........his eyes expression tells everything :wub::rolleyes: .....no wonder my hair been spiking up as I was eletrifying everytime I look deep into his eyes :D:D

TOtally agreed wif u..........his eyes kills :P

Everytime i watch PTF.........i definitely notice his eyes.........his eyes expression tells everything :wub::rolleyes: .....no wonder my hair been spiking up as I was eletrifying everytime I look deep into his eyes :D

don't forget the goosebumps!

he's that electrifying :wub:

watching him, your heart melts and eventually you find a big, fat grin plastered on your face :lol::ph34r:

btw, thanks for all those links in your siggie ;):D

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

OMG! Thanx for the clip. Ming Dao looks HOT w/ the cleavage! And yes, you're not the only one dreaming, he is looking at her dreamily. I wouldn't mind if they dated since they seem to get along well and have chemistry.

OH MYYYYY yess that gif..hahahahah thanks soo much! hahahah! and his eyes really kill..*faints* i think his eyes really do much of the acting..esp when he's jh who's such a cold character..

now sg has showed until eps 17..actually i think it wont be too draggy towards the end..only 20 eps right..oh myy..

Guest i3lu3fun

thanx for the clips you guys been sharing... and pls post more clips of him, cuz i'm drooling over MING DAO!!!!

i agree with you lilshOrtnancy, ming dao & qion en have great chemistry, love to see more of them :wub:

hi everyone,

i just started following the series... and i'm upto ep 20 right now.... how many eps are there in total??

can someone tell me abit about the 183 club?? is that a special project? cos one of the 5566 guy is in it? i never know you can be in 2 bands at the same time.... :huh:

but yeah the prince guy is hot...looks better than the rest....where is he from?

thank you :)

Guest summers83

OH MYYYYY yess that gif..hahahahah thanks soo much! hahahah! and his eyes really kill..*faints* i think his eyes really do much of the acting..esp when he's jh who's such a cold character..

now sg has showed until eps 17..actually i think it wont be too draggy towards the end..only 20 eps right..oh myy..

Dun follow the episodes in Singapore. Cause SG is only showing 45 mins excluding the adverts thus their one episode is not really 1 episode. Yesterday I turned on to see the part is still showing at where Ming Dao decided to accept YX's suggestion in inviting Hotel Asia for an exclusive interview. This is less than the episode 17 right?

hi everyone,

i just started following the series... and i'm upto ep 20 right now.... how many eps are there in total??

can someone tell me abit about the 183 club?? is that a special project? cos one of the 5566 guy is in it? i never know you can be in 2 bands at the same time.... :huh:

but yeah the prince guy is hot...looks better than the rest....where is he from?

thank you :)

You're talking about Sam Wang (5566) who is also in 183 Club right? They all belong to J-Stars, J-Stars is under a project I guess. It's not really signing another new record label or anything thus I think it's okie for Sam to join them. J-Stars is like Japan's J-Friends (V6, KinKi Kids, Tokio) all come together to perform and record an album. Thus J-Stars followed that concept. Besides 5566 has just signed on with Warner Music recently and Warner did compiled a J-Stars album compilation with Ying Wei Ai and all the other individual groups songs.

Hopefull we can get someone to upload on clubbox or here 183 Club's MVs or 7F....

don't forget the goosebumps!

he's that electrifying

watching him, your heart melts and eventually you find a big, fat grin plastered on your face :lol::ph34r:

btw, thanks for all those links in your siggie

even without watching him.........juz by thinking on him will make me melt and smile .....

guess those ppl seeing me mus be thinking........tis person is crazy :lol:

does anyone have epi. 14???? if u do can i have the link??

thanks in advance

btw. for those who havent watched it, i uploaded in my clubbox epis. 1 i'm prolly doin the rest later.

CB link epi14

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/yobalhoo/d1ly2

Thnx for the effort of uploading tis series into ur clubbox....will browse thru ur cb later...:)

OMG! Thanx for the clip. Ming Dao looks HOT w/ the cleavage! And yes, you're not the only one dreaming, he is looking at her dreamily. I wouldn't mind if they dated since they seem to get along well and have chemistry.

thanx for the clips you guys been sharing... and pls post more clips of him, cuz i'm drooling over MING DAO!!!!

i agree with you lilshOrtnancy, ming dao & qion en have great chemistry, love to see more of them :wub:

I announce myself as a BIG DREAMER for this couple......

been capturing all those 'touching moment' btw these couple....hehe :P

joy20051017b.jpg

joy20051017g.jpg

joy20051017d.jpgjoy20051017c.jpg

joy20051017h.jpgjoy20051017i.jpg

joy20051017j.jpgjoy20051017k.jpg

Credit me for uploading and capturing.

hi there.

does anyone have the MV for True Love (Zhen Ai) ?

Thanks !!

UPloading now. Check my sig later. Need to go out now.

Edit : Here u r....

183Club True Love MV

really its less than 17 eps? eeyer..haha..that episode ytd said its eps 17..

I tink VCD epis was different wif the original airing epis in Taiwan.

If I not wrong.....Spore 3 epis = Taiwan 2 epis.....

Yes!...........Yanjun.......I lub the lif scene...firstly we see JunHao hands seem wan to knock TianYu....but...but suddenly.........he hugged TY n comforting her......oh mai.........*melts again*............hahaha :lol:

Guest summers83

really its less than 17 eps? eeyer..haha..that episode ytd said its eps 17..

Yes but the episode 17 they wrote is for daily episodic synopsis, if follow VCD or downloading, episode 17 shld show till Yunxi just left Junhao's family and Junhao left his home to stay with Tianyu, Ziqian was at the hospital visiting Yunxi who had fell into the river to pick up the ring Junhao gave to her. But on Channel U it only airs the part where Hotel Asia, Executive Xie (Yan Xing Shu) is invited to stay at Senwell for interviewing Junhao, if I'm not wrong, Yan Xing Shu haven't appeared yet right?

Yes but the episode 17 they wrote is for daily episodic synopsis, if follow VCD or downloading, episode 17 shld show till Yunxi just left Junhao's family and Junhao left his home to stay with Tianyu, Ziqian was at the hospital visiting Yunxi who had fell into the river to pick up the ring Junhao gave to her. But on Channel U it only airs the part where Hotel Asia, Executive Xie (Yan Xing Shu) is invited to stay at Senwell for interviewing Junhao, if I'm not wrong, Yan Xing Shu haven't appeared yet right?

He appeared briefly. Well you are right. SG doesn't show a full episode but only 45 mins of an episode. So, PTF will not end on next Friday when it is at episode 20. :D

Archived