[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

I have no idea what they are saying, but that doesn't sound like YIN's voice or laugh to me. She's too nasly. YIN's voice is so perfectly clear and crisp and this female's voice is not. So weird that someone filmed from under the table (probably because they didn't want him to realize they were recording).

But if anyone else disagrees with me, convince me! I'm open to being convinced!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

On 5/10/2022 at 2:11 AM, Almondcroissant said:

Sometimes I’m the only one voting lol. But I love that we are going by fair play and honesty still. 

Very true, we're better than that. I shouldn't have suggested it. Lol I don't even know most of these people that won last year. I guess this #1 is from BTS? 

:joy::joy: Is this from LDW Talk? I agree with @AkiChan , to me it doesn't sound like YIN (but I don't want to be certain either, since she can sound so different when she wants to... Hard to be sure). Also, this stunt was HELLA dangerous, no? Lol I'm guessing this was probably scripted but if a woman wearing a skirt accidentally sat there before LDW... Good grief this is how SBS gets taken to the cleaners lol somebody at this network needs to redo their HR training :facepalm::joy::joy::joy: 

lmao wait that reminds me of that ep of Roommates where the SBS producers

Spoiler

had the roommates go to the doctor's and they literally showed LDW's medical scans and had a doctor talk to 4 different roommates about their checkup results at the *same time* blink-182 wtf GIF this network wildin. The cast all young and healthy so it's NBD but like how did the show just decide to disrespect the Korean version of HIPAA.. So classy :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

I agree that is not YIN’s voice and laugh. The voice and laugh here is lower in tone than YIN’s. YIN’s is more melodious and higher in pitch. 

And what a sneaky underhanded thing to do, to film him from under the table. Presumably this person is in the meeting becoz she’s a trusted member of staff or someone from a PR firm handling his events; isn’t integrity and the ability to maintain confidentiality an important criteria for working in this industry?

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

giphy.gif?cid=790b76117af10b6f59daf3f629

SO MIND-BOGGLINGLY SMALL!!! Literally could not be smaller even if it tried!! Lol. 

Is this going to  be up next week? I'm guessing it's like Workman? (Yikes it’s a little unhealthy how excited I am about this… :flushed: lol)

Also the timing is interesting, no? Between Us *just* ended and it takes a while for these things to get edited, so perhaps this was filmed at around the same time? Maybe LYJ asked YIN for a favor, like… “YIN, I promise to overshare about my wife, so you don’t have to, if you could get LDW on my youtube show?” Lol. This is probably 200% delulu but it almost felt like the MCs on Between Us had a pact or something, like Aiki and LYJ would overshare while YIN would stay mum?… A lot of times it felt like Aiki and LYJ were like a single question away from giving out their SO’s social insurance numbers (I mean the Korean equivalent lol), while YIN had zero personal anecdotes, not even about a relationship that ended long ago or something… Didn’t she share a fair amount on 7.7B? Now, nothing — her ninja-ness was next level lol. Like I could have done without knowing how Aiki wakes up her husband in the morning :mask: lol, meanwhile YIN was just always sweetly smiling or laughing... Or maybe it was because I just had way too high expectations coming in given the premise of this show? (Lol idk I'm a mess :weary:)
  • Like 3
  • Love 3

Well, I couldn't login through FB (?) so soompi changed my account and now

I'm not L & Lunita, but lunitaaa, lol . I hope this is temporal..  :blink: :)

Cbs No GIF by HULU

I see.. LDW on a show as guest!! wow..:wub:

what about YIN and BetweenUs?

I'm hopping we can see Pichi together to Yins Birthday :relaxed:

Edited by Lunitaaa
  • Like 3

Just now, dramachaserxoxo said:

like… “YIN, I promise to overshare about my wife, so you don’t have to, if you could get LDW on my youtube show?” Lol. This is probably 200% delulu but it almost felt like the MCs on Between Us had a pact or something, like Aiki and LYJ would overshare while YIN would stay mum?… A lot of times it felt like Aiki and LYJ were like a single question away from giving out their SO’s social insurance numbers (I mean the Korean equivalent lol), while YIN had zero personal anecdotes, not even about a relationship that ended long ago or something… Didn’t she share a fair amount on 7.7B? Now, nothing —

Absolutely, I agree, I expected she would say just something, but nop

It seems Pichi do anything they can to coincide in their activities and times,:wub: in any case it's the first time that I see Yin so happy even though she doesn't have a job in drama/film,it looks like she (they) decided to choose shorts and flowing works projects without so much effort,where she feels good and confident.. hmm  what's going on Pichi?  hehe :relaxed::love:

Spoiler

to be honest I don't think BU was the show I had imagine, it's only a personal feeling oc. but It was a little too slow..a little boring, I still think Yins special humor & kind of fine/delicate creativity are one of her strongest talent, she has so many talents. :relaxed:

Edited by Lunitaaa
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, dramachaserxoxo said:

Yikes it’s a little unhealthy how excited I am about this… lol)

Also the timing is interesting, no? Between Us *just* ended and it takes a while for these things to get edited, so perhaps this was filmed at around the same time? Maybe LYJ asked YIN for a favor, like… “YIN, I promise to overshare about my wife, so you don’t have to, if you

Me too, I’m so pumped for this I was literally in 7th heaven the whole evening! 

In terms of taping of this turkid on the block (lol I know it’s a parody of yooquiz on the block but this is some strange name lol!) I think it is pretty recent coz Wookie is sporting his new hair style for TOTNT. But still, the timing is close enough. Between us was recorded in March and now it’s only May. The timing and coincidence is crazy I tell you! Wookie fans have no idea who LYJ is. It’s like the Jang Do Yeon and funding tog/ WookTalk coincidence all over again! Nobody can convince me this turkid show has nothing to do with YIN!

I must applaud Wookie for subtly or not so subtly plugging Georgia coffee on this show though. I just cracked up at the bottles of coffee on the table. YIN’s swindler ways have robbed off on him lmao!

And yes they could have struck a deal, YIN and LYJ. Coz like you guys say, YIN was really reticent about disclosing her love life in between us, much to our frustration haha. 

Fans say this show will be aired next Friday which would be 20 May yay! And apparently it will be subbed, double yay!!

And turkids being a parody of yooquiz is a hoot too. Can you imagine the reaction of Wookie’s best friend JSH, and YJS who are the hosts of yooquiz? Lmao. But of course Wookie is all about keeping YIN happy. “If my wife says I need to be on turkid, I shall be on turkid, friendship and the bro code be damned!!”

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, Almondcroissant said:

I must applaud Wookie for subtly or not so subtly plugging Georgia coffee on this show though. I just cracked up at the bottles of coffee on the table. YIN’s swindler ways have robbed off on him lmao!

Ahahaha amazing eye! Could Georgia be sponsoring his ep? Like how Gopizza sponsored Workman? Every ep of this show seems to have a "Sponsored Content" disclaimer at the beginning. Lol that's so sus LDW chose this show in particular, isn't it? Lol out of the dozens he could have chosen? (is it dozens? idk it just seems like there are a lot of these lol, I think one of the Roommate guys has one of these too) Obviously provided it gets enough view counts on youtube etc etc. 

Lol I think turkid is a reference to the bamboozling ice cream vendors do to you in Turkey haha. I wonder how LYJ is going to try to roast LDW? :joy: If this is the premise of this show? Lol in this ep with Jessi, LYJ is drinking coffee too, but it doesn't appear to be Turkish coffee lol LYJ he's gotta be going all in on this :joy:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

43 minutes ago, dramachaserxoxo said:

Could Georgia be sponsoring his ep? Like how Gopizza sponsored Workman? Every ep of this show seems to have a "Sponsored Content" disclaimer at the beginning. Lol that's so sus LDW chose this show in particular, isn't it? Lol out of the dozens he could have chosen? 

Very likely this is sponsored by Georgia coffee. I imagine these variety programs don’t have a huge budget as they are not produced by a large tv station or network and are hosted on the YouTube platform. So every bit of sponsorship helps.

Agree it’s so sus right for Wookie to choose this program. I’m sure he gets invited a lot to appear on these shows as he’s famous, attractive and has such a great sense of humor that is rare among actors. Besides at this point in time he does not have a new drama that is about to be aired so he need not get on variety to plug the drama. Also he has just started filming TOTNT so he is super busy. So this smacks of doing someone a favor, returning a favor or just being the perfect compliant boyfriend that we know him to be hehe. 

And of course this show is right up Wookie’s alley too, it seems it’s known to be savage to guests. And we know Wookie can give as good as he gets when it comes to being savage. So just based on the short excerpt, Wookie accuses LYJ of insulting his mom and his Siberian genes lol and the latter starts protesting, in informal language (to his hyung) to boot lmao! 

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

15 hours ago, Almondcroissant said:

And of course this show is right up Wookie’s alley too, it seems it’s known to be savage to guests. And we know Wookie can give as good as he gets when it comes to being savage. So just based on the short excerpt, Wookie accuses LYJ of insulting his mom and his Siberian genes lol and the latter starts protesting, in informal language (to his hyung) to boot lmao! 

Ahahahha this may just be the vibes from LYJ's two shows with YIN but I feel like he just seems so gentle that anything savage he says would still feel like friendly ribbing. Lol on the other hand if LDW deadpan calls another dude stupid or ugly (lol) or something I feel like that would probably send that man to the shadow realm... Like awaken inferiority complexes man didn't even know he had and would require years of therapy from which to recover lmao :skull:. Lol :shaq:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Wiggle 2

This is so freaking sweet he didn't have to do this...?? Just like YIN's work with the hospital for sick kids, no?  :bawling::bawling:

Schitts Creek Love GIF by CBC

(They are low-key ruining other celebrities for me, it's actually not even funny anymore... Like I'd be finding myself judging a perfectly nice and capable actress, being like "oh so you AREN'T fun and smart enough to host 20 different variety shows, and you CAN'T sound like an angel and change your voice a million different ways, and you AREN'T a mentor to all your younger colleagues, and you DON'T do incredibly nice and selfless things all the time... oh ok that's disappointing" lol this is a disaster :joy:)

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, dramachaserxoxo said:

This is so freaking sweet he didn't have to do this...?? Just like YIN's work with the hospital for sick kids, no? 

Indeed this smacks of YIN’s touch! I mean we know Wookie likes kids, but to line them up to give them his autograph and to tell them to study hard and sleep early (which he never did/does) is extra nice hehe. 

YIN has ruined all other actresses for me too. I was just watching some videos of her yesterday and I was smiling throughout and telling myself she is such a precious angel. Apart from being more serious in public now, she is unchanged, still unspoilt by fame, charming, kind, humble, respectful, sincere and with that girly innocence that guys go crazy for. 

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

h/t @Almondcroissant!!!

Lol I don’t even know why but I am cracking up at the banner messages… :joy:

Romcom movies aren’t really for me but I am kind of excited for this Single in Seoul (and not just for the obvious reasons...lol). Guessing this will be out fairly soon? Also, is it a little ironic that this ML character has an occupation (as an influencer/writer writing about singlehood it looks like) for which being single is better than not? :joy: This seems like it could kind of be a bummer for the Korean men watching this on a date though. See the lights come back on in the theatre then watch her face fall after she turns back to look at you… lol
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, dramachaserxoxo said:

Romcom movies aren’t really for me but I am kind of excited for this Single in Seoul (and not just for the obvious reasons...lol). Guessing this will be out fairly soon? Also, is it a little ironic that this ML character has an occupation (as an influencer/writer writing about singlehood it looks like) for which being single is better than not? :joy: This seems like it could kind of be a bummer for the Korean men watching this on a date though. See the lights come back on in the theatre then watch her face fall after she turns back to look at you… lol

Our friend is nothing but consistent when it comes to sending (or not sending) coffee trucks to past leading ladies lol. 

You’re so right, those men had better not go to the movie with their girlfriends haha!

Edited by Almondcroissant
  • Like 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

it's almost 3:00 AM here in Germany, but this got me laughing so hard: 

Our friend is nothing but consistent when it comes to sending (or not sending) coffee trucks to past leading ladies

I am always lost for words each time an actress gets a coffee truck from LDW. Like why the other (y'all know who)... hmmm okay okay, I'll calm myself down. :weary::grimace:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1