[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

On 4/30/2022 at 6:49 AM, Almondcroissant said:

It all looks very professional and formal indeed. No sideways, furtive admiring glances, no attempts at hand holding unlike Mama awards lol. Granted, the guy is married with kids but YIN is all serious too and calls him sunbae. If I didn’t know better, I’d think she was married too!

Right?!?!? Like it felt like any touching was prohibited lol. 

So I watched last week’s episode of Amazing Saturday, it was fun, lol. Lee Kwang-Soo guested. He was in HNY with LDW and also repped by King Kong. He also played YIN’s BF in High Kick Through the Roof. There were actually some Pichi references in this?! The middle Snack Game in this show changes every week, and this ep they recycled the OST guessing game from LDW’s ep for B&C. They replayed the footage LDW guessing correctly then seductively pushing Nucksal against the wall (lol). Then during the actual game, the show had the contestants guess the OST from High Kick Through the Roof. I watched this with ZERO expectations for LDW or YIN references but was pleasantly surprised… Maybe we got a fellow Pichi fan on the production team (after all, they gave us that Wedding Pichi song lol)??? 

They actually had everyone guess TWO Lee Kwang-Soo’s own dramas, and one of his real-life actress GF’s. LKS couldn’t get ANY of them and actually lost the game, lol... Usually the show doesn’t have the contestants guess the guest star’s own drama unless the guest was no longer playing the game, so maybe this was partly scripted lol… After he failed to get High Kick Through the Roof, LKS said he only recognized the part of the song that comes later. This reminds me of the B&C ep where LDW immediately got the Goblin song even though the show played the part that came before what was in the drama. Anyway, this episode definitely made me appreciate how good LDW is as a guest on this show. You would think LKS would excel here given how much variety he does but he was surprisingly bad as a contestant this entire episode, lol. Also, it is a travesty that this show hasn’t had YIN on yet, she’d probably break the show records as the first guest to win all 3 rounds or something lol

Is this the full Georgia ad? How is Pichi SO GOOD at selling stuff? They could literally sell me a bridge... Usually I am so cringed out when I get endorsement video ads but here dangit I am hyped, I am ready to run through a brick wall then parallel park just like this. Also, very American Psycho lol with the cuff links and spread collar on contrast shirt (although that actually would be super on-theme after SFH and B&C lol)

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

@dramachaserxoxoyou’re such a hoot! And a certified Pichi shipper indeed! Poor LKS, maybe he’s not that much into music. Both YIN and LDW are true music buffs and they both have the same taste in music and can appreciate a wide range of genres which is rare for a couple. People usually have favs such as jazz, R&B etc but from what we know, they both share a love for all types of music, even Indie. Remember the Filipino singers they both like? Even so, it is unusual for Wookie to pick up on the goblin ost within a few seconds of the opening notes. I remember he mentioned in a vlive that Goblin was airing again and he was watching it. He probably watches it a lot lol. 

This is one of my fav videos of Pichi from the Goblin period concerning a song. A testament how they both just “get” each other and have the same sense of humor and never miss a beat when bantering with each other. I’ll just leave it here for all to appreciate their magic from the early days: 

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CZJouVoASZa/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Yes this Georgia ad is pretty American in its concept. Wonder if the US office had a say in its conceptualization even though the coffee label is all in Korean. He does have Seo moon jo vibes in this ad lol.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

FRzhZ_bVUAA6D44?format=jpg&name=medium

O-Em-O y'all, this a PEACH TREE or WHAT??? (please nobody tell me if it isn't, I just want to belieeeeve... Just kidding, please do let me know :joy:)

Poor LDW looks like he already hurt his back :bawling: (Also, selfishly, praise be the S2 hair colorist lol. So nice. Praying to the kdrama gods that this is the color for this season and we are not going back to the aggressive orange lol) giphy.gif

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

On 5/2/2022 at 10:11 AM, Almondcroissant said:

@dramachaserxoxoyou’re such a hoot! And a certified Pichi shipper indeed! Poor LKS, maybe he’s not that much into music. Both YIN and LDW are true music buffs and they both have the same taste in music and can appreciate a wide range of genres which is rare for a couple. People usually have favs such as jazz, R&B etc but from what we know, they both share a love for all types of music, even Indie. Remember the Filipino singers they both like? Even so, it is unusual for Wookie to pick up on the goblin ost within a few seconds of the opening notes. I remember he mentioned in a vlive that Goblin was airing again and he was watching it. He probably watches it a lot lol. 

This is one of my fav videos of Pichi from the Goblin period concerning a song. A testament how they both just “get” each other and have the same sense of humor and never miss a beat when bantering with each other. I’ll just leave it here for all to appreciate their magic from the early days: 

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CZJouVoASZa/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Yes this Georgia ad is pretty American in its concept. Wonder if the US office had a say in its conceptualization even though the coffee label is all in Korean. He does have Seo moon jo vibes in this ad lol.

can i ask who was their favourite singer if you remember?

• Like 1

19 hours ago, dramachaserxoxo said:

O-Em-O y'all, this a PEACH TREE or WHAT??? (please nobody tell me if it isn't, I just want to belieeeeve... Just kidding, please do let me know :joy:)

Poor LDW looks like he already hurt his back :bawling: (Also, selfishly, praise be the S2 hair colorist lol. So nice. Praying to the kdrama gods that this is the color for this season and we are not going back to the aggressive orange lol) 

Gosh the soompi thread was down for so many hours and I was desperate to post this. But it’s up and running again so here goes:

COUPLE HAIR!!!
spacer.png

I am bad at identifying flowers and trees but I think the tree may be a cherry blossom tree as it blooms in March/April each year? Here is an article about the differences between peach, cherry and plum blossoms. Anyways, they are so similar and people get confused between them all the time so we can probably group them together as blossom trees! Heck I’ll go the whole hog and say it’s a peach blossom tree!
https://jpninfo.com/50338

And I was excited to see THAT RING on his finger even though it is a Lee Yeon ring lol. BUT AS SHIPPERS, perhaps it is a sign of THINGS TO COME! The ring coupled with the blossom tree pic hehe. And wasn’t YIN wearing a ring with diamonds at JIFF?!

About the back injury, I think it’s a cooling pack that he’s wearing on his back? The weather is getting warmer as they enter into summer soon. Can I also say how much I’m loving Wookie’s new hair style for TOTNT2? I love the darker brown with the slight red tint and the pretty waves at the back. Not to mention once again the COUPLE HAIR!

@sachiii don’t know who their favorite singers are. I think they both like a wide range of singers and music genres. You would have to, in order to be a DJ. Wookie has mentioned a few that he likes such as Sung Si Kyung but I don’t think he has just one or two specific favorites. Sorry I know I’m not much of a help here! 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1

2 hours ago, Almondcroissant said:

I am bad at identifying flowers and trees but I think the tree may be a cherry blossom tree as it blooms in March/April each year? Here is an article about the differences between peach, cherry and plum blossoms. Anyways, they are so similar and people get confused between them all the time so we can probably group them together as blossom trees! Heck I’ll go the whole hog and say it’s a peach blossom tree!
https://jpninfo.com/50338

AMAZING!!! Thank you for the article!!!! Were there these types of blossom trees in S1? Now I wish I didn't skip all the romance scenes lol (well.... nah, on second thought I'm perfectly ok with skipping those lol). The only tree I remember is the short one with the orange fruit... (spoiler)

Spoiler

that ate people's souls lol

... and those definitely did not look like this lol. Haha this looks so close to the one in Goblin but I can't tell a cosmos from a tulip so I don't know :weary:

About the back injury, I think it’s a cooling pack that he’s wearing on his back? The weather is getting warmer as they enter into summer soon. Can I also say how much I’m loving Wookie’s new hair style for TOTNT2? I love the darker brown with the slight red tint and the pretty waves at the back. Not to mention once again the COUPLE HAIR!

preach christina aguilera GIF 

Agree agree agree. I just love that a staff person felt that it was necessary to go HAM with the camera zoom on the back of LDW's head, then against almost insurmountable odds, got this posted lol. Whoever decided to do this -- thank you, I see you, and I appreciate you. Not all heroes wear capes :bawling: 

Also, lol a cooling pack for a hot back huh? :smirk: Yeah there's a joke in here isn't there lol

So just reading the synopsis, I am already hurting for my (spoilers)
Spoiler

Rang.. Lee Yeon is already “spoken for”, but he gets an unrequited love. Alasoul ok, but what about lil bro? This new FL could have been his one shot at love! I mean it shouldn't matter how mature they appear right, the characters are all supposed to be hundreds of years old anyway. Rang is just like that three-legged puppy he took home off the street in S1, would it have killed little miss writer-nim to throw him a bone… :bawling: 

My boy is out there always looking so overjoyed with Yeon, as if his big brother just gave him a kingdom, when all he actually got was a half-eaten poached egg. :bawling: 

My dumb nitpick aside, I am super excited for this season. I don't know how they got rid of everything I didn't like about S1 and kept everything I loved but somehow they did it lol heck yes let's gooooo
  • Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

Oh yes yes @dramachaserxoxo  it's definitely a peach tree,of course! -_-

And @Almondcroissant  they have couple hair for sure! :)Ldw's ring... yeah it seems to be from tont 1, BUT I have never seen

Yoo In Na whit such a ring,I saw many pics from the past in different events, nop no ring like that. hmm.. Yin,why a diamond ring now?  :phew: 

:highonflowers:             and all at the same time?!  :smirk: :relaxed:

Dark brown, yes yes

TAKE A LOOK !! haha... 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1

On 5/3/2022 at 9:38 PM, Lunita said:
 TAKE A LOOK !! haha... 

OMG great call!!!!! So I see this is a THEME :Woah:

FRwpWScXEAEV4_Z?format=jpg&name=large

Ahh the Goblin is a cherry blossom lol (I delulued so hard I thought it was a peach tree lol). Am I nuts? Doesn't that branch look so similar lol

Also didn't both of them say that this was their favorite scene??? (Also lol, look how hard they make us work :joy::bawling: by the end of this, we are going end up being tree and flower experts lol..)

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1

Great detective work @Lunita @dramachaserxoxo! Yes he posted a blossom tree in April last year and one again yesterday. It’s the blossom season that is very brief in Mar/Apr each year but my shipper heart says it’s a Goblin theme! Peach/cherry whatever blossom that matches the peach flower scene in Goblin lol. I don’t know if this type of tree was a significant feature in TOTNT since I didn’t finish watching it. Anyone saw the entire drama and can comment? 

What gets me excited is the pic of the ring comes right before the tree pic in the series of pics he posted yesterday. And so soon after YIN flashes her diamond studded ring. Are you telling us something Wookie?! 
:tounge_wink:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

On 5/3/2022 at 5:44 AM, Aylin Azarkan said:

Does anyone know when Yooinna's Between Us will end?

If im not mistaken it's end this week so last monday was the last episode

5 hours ago, Almondcroissant said:

And I was excited to see THAT RING on his finger even though it is a Lee Yeon ring lol. BUT AS SHIPPERS, perhaps it is a sign of THINGS TO COME! The ring coupled with the blossom tree pic hehe. And wasn’t YIN wearing a ring with diamonds at JIFF?!

But it was lee yeon nam jiah couple ring :lol: 

And thank goodness his stylist have more sense with lee yeon hair, i mean if we see the storyline there's no way he could have that orangey hair back in 1938, nope its too flashy.. but it's so interesting they always change their hair color around the same time :hwaiting2:

Great detective work @Lunita @dramachaserxoxo! Yes he posted a blossom tree in April last year and one again yesterday. It’s the blossom season that is very brief in Mar/Apr each year but my shipper heart says it’s a Goblin theme! Peach/cherry whatever blossom that matches the peach flower scene in Goblin lol. I don’t know if this type of tree was a significant feature in TOTNT since I didn’t finish watching it. Anyone saw the entire drama and can comment? 

Nope I don't think there was significant relation between tont 1 and cherry blossom.. i think he just post it because he likes that kind of blossom flowers and maybe because it reminded him of something or special someone B)

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

Lee Dong Wook has new cf for a coffee brand [ Georgia Coffee  Korea ]   ! Check it out 

Posted an hour ago only!

@georgiacoffee_korea 

Watch here 

➡ https://instagram.com/georgiacoffee_korea?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

All Of Us Are Dead actress, Cho Yi Hyun, who played Nam-ra in the Netflix series also one of the model of Georgia Latte Nista. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, RollyPenny said:

But it was lee yeon nam jiah couple ring 

Nope I don't think there was significant relation between tont 1 and cherry blossom.. i think he just post it because he likes that kind of blossom flowers and maybe because it reminded him of something or special someone B)

To my shipper mind the ring Lee Yeon wears is just a costume prop in the drama. The real person LDW wants to put a ring on and have a true couple ring with is the one special person connected with the blossom tree. So the pic of the blossom tree represents where his true heart is. Hehe shipper speak is powerful indeed. 
:fullofhearts:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

Today the new CF of LDW for Georgia Coffee Korea @georgiacoffee_korea released! 

The color of Yoo In Na 's dress in Jeonju International Film Festival was brown. Same as the coffee tone which is like brown too. " Coffee " others called YIN 's fans too.

She walks gracefully in the red carpet and a head turner. I like the style of dress she chose.

( Jeonju International Film Festival red carpet as MC )

The elegance and sophisticated woman Inna reswmbles in the red carpet as one of the MC. 

Her beautiful and unique smiles that we love. 

Wishing YIN will have a cameo or special participation in the season 2 that all pichi fans anticipating until now. It's a fantasy drama so any new character can appear too. YIN as a Goddess. Wishful thinking only.... 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

On 5/4/2022 at 5:14 AM, Almondcroissant said:

Pichi and the Peach Blossom: A Love Story in Pictures

THIS IS SO TRUE AND SO BEAUTIFUL!! Thanks you @Almondcroissant !!

W e can add

+ match pink-lila colour

+match hair colour

+couple watch

+sincere-sincerely

+Goblin in anyway or form etc etc

+ any kind small 

clues or symbolic things... :love: 

Can you add more? :) Oh I forgot  the fine necklace...

On 5/3/2022 at 11:47 PM, Almondcroissant said:

To my shipper mind the ring Lee Yeon wears is just a costume prop in the drama. The real person LDW wants to put a ring on and have a true couple ring with is the one special person connected with the blossom tree. So the pic of the blossom tree represents where his true heart is. Hehe shipper speak is powerful indeed. 
:fullofhearts:

:issohappy:

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote photos. Thanks!
  • Like 4
  • Love 1

Just now, dramachaserxoxo said:

Could we sticky this on the front page 

AGREE , AGREE !  it would be wonderful!! PICHI COUPLE LOVE STORY:dissapointed_relieved:

Guys, I wish share this with you, just bcs...you know,nothing special he he 

This handsome actor made me interested in Korea and Korean film&dramas when I watched my 1°korean drama, it was amazing.That's how I got to Goblin and fell in love with Pichi forever.!  :bawling: :love:

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • Love 1