Soompi Login using FB

얀나 Yanna Navales

Question

5 answers to this question

Hi. So apparently everyone got locked off and it could not accept our passwords. So all you need to do is to change the password before you can log in again. But for Facebook might be a bit troublesome.

Hi there, 

To get access to your account you simply need to log in with your email address instead of FB. From the Sign in page, go to Forgot your Password? and add your account email  yannac******@****o.com. You should get an email that will prompt you to create a new password. Make sure to check your Spam folders if you don't receive the email right away.

If you continue experiencing problems, feel free to write in to Soompi Support.  

Best, 

Team Soompi

9 hours ago, soompihelpdesk said:

Hi there, 

To get access to your account you simply need to log in with your email address instead of FB. From the Sign in page, go to Forgot your Password? and add your account email  yannac******@****o.com. You should get an email that will prompt you to create a new password. Make sure to check your Spam folders if you don't receive the email right away.

If you continue experiencing problems, feel free to write in to Soompi Support.  

Best, 

Team Soompi

unfortunately, I forgot the password to that account (yahoo account?) and I can't recover it anymore because I don't have access to my old phone number and use it to recover my account.

Is there any way? 

Can I give a different email address??

I have same problem denied by soompi to log in uses my accnt name.

Originally i followed soompi at November 2014 under@Mujay user name and not long ago i lost track my old email .and decided to created new email under name@yana and a kind moderator help me to merger my accnt under user name@yanaMujay but at Wednesday i couldn't log in.

Frankly, i can log in used other user name with same email:sweatingbullets:

Please help me to revival my accnt.

Archived