Genre: Action, Comedy

Episodes: 12

Director: 

Broadcast Period: 12/4/2018

Cast:

Hao Wenting

Gao Haicheng

Synopsis:

It is the periods of the Spring and Autumn and the Warring States Era. The feudal lords are at war and the people are in a constant state of suffering. The Jade Emperor's sixth daughter comes down to earth to save humanity.

Zhongli Wuyan used to be a goddess from the heavens. She is the sixth of Jade Emperor's seven beautiful daughters. Born out of kindness and compassion, she could no longer bear to see humanity falling to ruin, so she volunteers to descend to the mortal world to help them. As it is forbidden to reveal her true self, she reincarnates as the daughter of a humble family from a small village. Growing up, no one would go near her due to her ugly appearance, but there is no skill in the world that she has not mastered. The Qi State is the strongest among the seven states. Qi Xuan Wang has assumed the throne after his father's death, but he has no ambition nor intention to attend to court matters. Zhongli Wuyan encounters Qi Xuan Wang by chance and becomes a consort in the palace.
(Source: chinesedrama.info)

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Preview:

OSTs:

Additional Links:

The Ugly Queen 齐丑无艳 English Subbed Episodes

The Ugly Queen 齐丑无艳 Raw Episodes

Click here to request the Viki license!

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to moderators @angelangie
 l LavelyShai

• sugarplum892 changed the title to [Mainland Chinese WebDrama 2018] The Ugly Queen 齐丑无艳
  • 1 month later...

Seen 4 episodes so far, it’s missing a piece here and there, but definitely enjoyable! I like that the main character is not your average Jane. She’s a no bs type of character: strong, blunt and superrrrr forgiving lol. It’s almost kind of cute.

Looking forward to finishing the rest of the drama. I just wished they’d give more screen time and substance to the supporting characters, maybe some more backstory..? It seems too easy for the main character to make her revelations and stuff. Those side cast people disappear fast lol well it’s only 12 episodes I guess. 

On 4/12/2019 at 8:48 AM, Sdfntam said:

Seen 4 episodes so far, it’s missing a piece here and there, but definitely enjoyable! I like that the main character is not your average Jane. She’s a no bs type of character: strong, blunt and superrrrr forgiving lol. It’s almost kind of cute.

Looking forward to finishing the rest of the drama. I just wished they’d give more screen time and substance to the supporting characters, maybe some more backstory..? It seems too easy for the main character to make her revelations and stuff. Those side cast people disappear fast lol well it’s only 12 episodes I guess. 

Is the drama available with english subs? 

i wasn't able to understand... especially the ending because the available copies online don't come with english subtitle... can someone pls share to me the ending... based on what i watched a baby.. was abducted... then the king was sad and then the queen that was so mad shouted... 

Archived