Britney And Kevin - The Breaking

Guest sushimi

Don't believe everything you read ;)

People get paid to make up BS on those magazines,

and since it isn't confirmed, take it as another rumor.

OH BTW, Britney got a pre-nup...

So all those millions of dollars won't go to his richard simmons (:

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ummm I hate rumors and all so why don't you post where you got your source and all and a picture of the article that you read it off from...

If that is the case then it would of been all over the NEWS here in America and why would such new be in France and not in America when they are both Americans... just don't make any sense at all...

Guest xXSJloveXx

She should've done this much sooner. Now theres 2 child already, its not gonna do her kids any good. Poor thing

thanks for sharing

Guest yunax21

if this is really true.. I KNEW IT!!! i knew they would break up sooner or later.. -_- they don't even look well together and britney can do SOOO much better than that foo.

Guest desertseatingoceans

Is this for real? She is really ending it with him? Are you sure it's not another rumour? You'd think this would be all over the news.. I mean Madonna adoption of that Africian kid is getting more attention..

I think this is just a rumor.

Haha, it's sad how everyone thinks it's always Kevin but it could be the other way around. I haven't actually seen any solid proof of Kevin being a bad dad/husband so far. But I wouldn't know since I'm not really up to date with celebrity gossip. Maybe he is, maybe he isn't, but I kind of feel sorry for him because I think the majority of the people that bash him are just basing it on what he seems like.

Don't believe everything you read ;)

People get paid to make up BS on those magazines,

and since it isn't confirmed, take it as another rumor.

OH BTW, Britney got a pre-nup...

So all those millions of dollars won't go to his richard simmons (:

I'm afraid not =(

Pre-nup just meant that he wouldn't get half of her belongings. If that happened, his cash alone would've been $50 million. It was reported that when they got the pre-nup, he would've gotten "only" $7million, but with two kids now, the $10mill. sounds right

This is likely just a rumour though.

Guest sushimi

GAH! How could she NOT SEE THIS HAPPENING!!? K.Fed is a creep. Everyone knows it but her. Stupid girl. She basically gave up her career and her sex-symbol status for him. -_-

Kevin used only Britney coz she's rich, famous and learns a lot of money! it reminds me that Britney gived him a lot of money each week but he spent so much that she begged him to have only 2000$/week! so much money for him alone!

Guest cherrie.7

is there an actual source? cuz it could be just from a gossip magazine or madeup rumors. it havent been announced yet right? hmm.. even though i dont like him ..i think their marriage is getting better.

and i doubt britney and justin will ever get back together =(

I haven't actually seen any solid proof of Kevin being a bad dad/husband so far. But I wouldn't know since I'm not really up to date with celebrity gossip. Maybe he is, maybe he isn't, but I kind of feel sorry for him because I think the majority of the people that bash him are just basing it on what he seems like.

Yea this I would agree. There hasn't been solid proof of him ever cheating on her before too.

In fact, just last week I read abt him in a Vegas club but he was staying away frm the girls as he's already got a wifey. I just think we see more of those stuff tht puts him/them in a bad light but as for the other side, of cus normal stuff in a family won't get as much attention & blown up by tabloids. Just my thoughts.

Guest StylishAzNx07

i don't think this is true. it would be all over the news if it was. one source doesn't prove anything. unfortunately~

but i was hoping it was cuz i can't stand k-fed. literally.

Archived