Britney And Kevin - The Breaking

Guest sushimi

Guest rain_sadtango

^^^ yeap i read that too...

are you sure it isn't just some over-the-top story from a tabloid magazine? Cos there's so many of those, and they are almost always untrue...

I'm trying to look for any information on the net, but i haven't found any as yet.

I'm hoping its true though, i hate kfed.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dunno whether to believe this cause there's just too much different stories all the time frm various sources, I guess the latest I saw on her fansites are abt her being on cover of US Weekly and in those candid shots, the girl is glowing hmmmm, honestly I'd like to not think of stuff like he's using her and all but I think now nothing really matters much to her anymore as long as she's got her 2 boys, it's something she's always wanted B)

there doesn't seem to be any articles on yahoo/google. are you sure it was from a credible source and not a tabloid? because those lie you know :P

Guest lilyphilia.

if this is true, i'm not surprised..you can tell just by looking at kfed on tv that he's a sore loser..britney should've filed for divorce ages ago.. :duh:

Guest bluesky19

unfortunately, this info does not seem to be true. i just read on msn about how k.fed is being very supportive about britney's recent weight loss & how shes going to host his record release party. like most ppl said in here, you shouldnt post up info w/o having a reliable source.

msn news about britney

Guest sushimi

unfortunately, this info does not seem to be true. i just read on msn about how k.fed is being very supportive about britney's recent weight loss & how shes going to host his record release party. like most ppl said in here, you shouldnt post up info w/o having a reliable source.

msn news about britney

i didn't know for this detail... we will see in the futur... many rumors are real. do you remember for brad and angelina?

the section is called 'other celebs photos' u need to post some pics or it will be closed.

n i hope the news is reliable that she IS going to divorce him. she shouldnt even married the loser in the 1st place.

Guest NewsStrive717

it would be nice if there was a photo or better, the actual article.

anyways, Britney was stupid from the start, I thought she was totally insane when her marriage was announced.

Archived