Britney And Kevin - The Breaking

Guest sushimi

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YESSSS! That farm boy needs to get out of the spot light! YAY!!!! He makes my city feel like a disgrace! (his home town is where I live -______-)

Guest L0veLy<3

kevin ruined brittney imo.

YES, YES YES YES YES... that guy had problems from the start. Me and my friend are always like "he so ruined her."

Guest the7REAL.

gahh. her and justin timberlake should have never broken up, haha.

^ yeah, im sure her life would have turned in a whole other direction if they had stayed together..but he's stated that its all in the past for sure...aww...maybe someday...they were in the mickey mouse club together for christs sake! lol thats fate! XP *wishful thinking*

AMEN to the divorce. kfed is a manwhore.

Guest ANJEE<3

i read in life and styles magazine that KEVIN was the one asking for a divorce because he was tired of britney and her crap.. that he need space and that if she didn't want to go through court to see who gets custody over the children.. she would have to pay him 30mil -_-!!

what a pathetic loser

Guest chibi_seiya

^___^;; Britney's mom and lawyer forced Britney to make Kevin sign a prenup before they got married. So I'm pretty sure that there's a prenup. VH1 talked about that before.

She needs to get rid of him. I'm sure if she divorced him in California, the courts are probably more than likely to give her custody of the kids, since she's seen with the kids more than K-Fed was. And K-Fed hasn't been a good daddy to his other kids with Shar too. And without Brit's cash, K-Fed isn't financially stable enough to raise all his 12345671234567 kids.

BTW. Wouldn't a million reporters be on this, if they're really getting a divorce though? The only news I've heard about the two lately, are that their second kid's real name isn't called Sutton, and that their 2nd child might not even be a boy. No clue.

Guest sushimi

you need an image to post this up.

next time i'll edit a pic if i can coz now i use my old computer without hard desk i can't post an image... i read this information in the french magazine public. Britney is in tears on the cover.

what!?

i read in a magazine last month that they were working out their problems.

are you sure this is reliable information? seems sorta hard to believe.

though.. i do want brit to ditch k-fed.. lawl

i think many rumors are often real... we just need a little time to know the truth, and i think everybody noticed that britney was often alone when she was out with sean preston, or with her bodyguard... where is kevin? :(

^___^;; Britney's mom and lawyer forced Britney to make Kevin sign a prenup before they got married. So I'm pretty sure that there's a prenup. VH1 talked about that before.

yes, they said britney did a prenup before to get married coz her mom beg her. but britney's promise was kevin will won money by children with her, and 5 millions/child...

Archived