Peacemaker Kurogane

Guest .:daRkwinGs:.

Guest .:daRkwinGs:.

will thanks for taking your time to come in but i have a question....hrmm..do u guys/gals think there is going to be a season 2 on peacemaker the anime??? since i really want to know whats going to happen next since the manga left off on a good part.

-thanks for the stopping by at least.
PeacemakerKuroganefull155934.jpg

Plot:
The story follows the boy protagonist, Tetsunosuke Ichimura, who joins the Shinsengumi (initially as Toshizō Hijikata's page) while seeking strength to avenge his parents' death at the hands of a Chōshū rebel.

Volumes: 6 (Ongoing) http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=1952Published by: Tokyopop (up to vol 4)Anime Episodes: 24 

__Peace_Maker_Kurogane___by_Battousai777

peace-maker-kurogane01000.jpg

PeacemakerKuroganefull155938.jpg

• 1 year later...

shinsengumi.jpg

Although traumatized by witnessing the murder of his parents by one of the Choushuu, Ichimura Tetsunosuke's thirst for revenge lead him to desire strength. At the age of 15, Tetsunosuke approached the Shinsengumi, wanting to become one of its members. However, Tetsunosuke lacked the skill, mind and will to emotionlessly cut down whoever threatened peace and the Shinsengumi. Even with the support of his brother Tatsunosuke and his newfound friends of the Shinsengumi, little did Tetsunosuke know the blood and pain he would have to face being part of this historical group. Based on the manga by Chrono Nanae.

Peacemaker is by far one of my favorite anime series ever!

It's really underrated IMO but I kinda like it that way, my fav character is Souji Okita, he's sooo adorkable!!

Guest dare2move

^me too! i adore soji~ he is one of my favourite bishies.

i really wish that they'd make a second season or something, coz the ending was so vague. :crazy:

but yeah, i agree--it's so underrated and deserves more popularity. the characters are great, the action is great, etc, etc.

i'm totally in love with it.

I agree! I watched it on a whim since someone recommended that it would be somewhat similar to Rurouni Kenshin (it really isn't, to be honest). But I still really liked it - the great character designs, the plotline, etc. I bought the entire set when it finally came out in DVD. It really is too bad that the anime isn't more popular than it should be but maybe people will realize later? :D

Yay replies <3

I would marry Souji man he is a sweetheart, and he man's up when it's time to fight

his piggy is sooo cute!!!!

btw "Hey Jimmy!" is a kickass song, between Rurouni Kenshin and Peacemaker...I'm gonna lead a lil more towards Peacemaker, they are almost equally entertaining but Peacemaker didnt have anyone annoying girls to ruin it for me while Rurouni Kenshin had Kaoru and that made me angry lol.

Guest FirstTheWorst

I love Peacemaker...;__; a lot of people seem to not like it, though....meh. Who cares.

I liked it a lot....though Samurai X would kill this anyday. Hahahha.

But who am I kidding. Why is Souji the one who's always the weak and fragile one...=__=....of all.

In Kenshin, he had TB, I believe.

I love Peacemaker...;__; a lot of people seem to not like it, though....meh. Who cares.

I liked it a lot....though Samurai X would kill this anyday. Hahahha.

But who am I kidding. Why is Souji the one who's always the weak and fragile one...=__=....of all.

In Kenshin, he had TB, I believe.

Yeah Souji later gets TB

lol I <3 Souji

Guest TyneeTom

shinsengumi.jpg

Peacemaker is by far one of my favorite anime series ever!

It's really underrated IMO but I kinda like it that way, my fav character is Souji Okita, he's sooo adorkable!!

This is one of the worst anime's I have seen imo.

The two main guys NEVER even fight?

Man, hate to be blunt here, but you like a trash anime.

Super boring as hell too

This is one of the worst anime's I have seen imo.

The two main guys NEVER even fight?

Man, hate to be blunt here, but you like a trash anime.

Super boring as hell too

Whatever :rolleyes:

Peacemmaker rocks my socks, u just don't know good anime :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Guest jxmode

I liked peacemaker kurogane too!

Soji <3 haha.

I really didn't think it was a bad anime. I feel like watching it again.

Red the manga. the manga was more gory in my opinion. xD

I thought Susumu was cute too, hard headed but cute.

Archived