Park Sun Young 박선영

Guest alakina

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alakina..I just browse Korean websites like Yahoo! Korea and Naver then I type her name in the search box and that's it...I always look for pics of PSY in Naver since they are updated in the pics especially when there's news about her...I just posted the pics since the news was in Korean also....basically the news was about the cast of Goodbye Sadness held a charity event for the benefit of Unicef

Guest lailanie10

yup Ji sung is in King's Woman as well as in the drama Splendid Days (the last few pics of the drama that I posted was PSY and Ji Sung).They did 2 dramas together

Yipee! Goodbye Sadness went number 2 in the weekly ratings chart! congrats to PSY and to the whole cast :D

oh i see. i thought they only did Splendid Days. i went to the kingswoman site before but didn't see ji sung there. :huh:

i'm so happy about what's happening to her career right now and for her current drama. thanks for those pics koalabear. :lol: you're amazing! she really looks nice there esp. that mickey mouse (pin?) (but someone told me she looks sad in those pics.hehe! :P)

park2.jpg

anyway, she looks like modeling for a shampoo in this pic.hehehe! :P

"shinampoo ko lang yan..." :lol::P:P:lol:

you're welcome lailanie...I'll post anything about PSY a.s.a.p...anyway I like that particular pic of PSY with her beautiful long hair...I was kinda sad that she had to cut it short for 18:29 and Goodbye Sadness but I hope to see her hair long again soon...about the last pics that I posted about PSY...imho..I just think that she's not sad in the photos...I think she is really approchable and appreciative of her fans...I love her smile in some of the pics

dropping off just 2 pics for today

00365280_2.jpg

00295241_2.jpg

credits to Yahoo! Korea

thanx koalabear for uploadin' da pix.

Repostin' tis article... for ev'ryonez readin' pleasure.

Park Sun-young: “I Haven’t Seen My Boyfriend in a

While”

0608parkl6bj.jpg

Actress Park Sun-young says she misses her boyfriend, a Korean diplomat,

because she hasn’t seen him in a while. At a press conference for the new KBS

weekend series “Good-bye, Sadness” held on June 7 at 3 p.m. at the Seoul Press

Center, Park said she hasn’t seen her boyfriend for a long duration due to busy

work schedules, but added they have been maintaining their romance via phone

and email.

Questioned about her marriage plans, Park said she had no plans to get married

anytime soon.

Park has been dating her boyfriend, identified only by his family name “Kim,” since

2003; she was introduced to him in the spring of that year by a common

acquaintance. Kim passed the state diplomatic exam with honors and has been

working in the U.N. headquarters in New York since October 2003. During the Iraqi

war, he was also dispatched to work with the South Korean Zaytun Unit.

In her new weekend series which premieres on June 11, Park plays “Seo-young,” a

daughter in a rich family who works as a “mystery shopper,” an agent who

monitors customer service under the disguise of a customer. She breaks her

engagement with her fiance, played by Shin Dong-uk, to start a romantic

relationship with an optimistic young man played by Kim Dong-wan.

Credit: KBS Global News

got this news from: adikkeluangman @ Solid07

Guest chibikko

you're welcome lailanie...I'll post anything about PSY a.s.a.p...anyway I like that particular pic of PSY with her beautiful long hair...I was kinda sad that she had to cut it short for 18:29 and Goodbye Sadness but I hope to see her hair long again soon...about the last pics that I posted about PSY...imho..I just think that she's not sad in the photos...I think she is really approchable and appreciative of her fans...I love her smile in some of the pics

dropping off just 2 pics for today

00365280_2.jpg

00295241_2.jpg

credits to Yahoo! Korea

She's looks so elegant. Thnx for the pics!

Guest danaiwut

does anyone know where ro download splendid days?

Hi alakina

I did searching for splendid days from many clubboxes but didn't found one.

Anyway , I'll try more searching. Bye. :lol:

chibikko...u're welcome about the pics, I have only posted 2 since I was running out of time the last time I was logged in this thread

quteacho...I agree she's a natural beauty

danaiwut...long time no see! I hope the last news that I posted about PSY would be helpful on your fansite for her

alakina...I wanted also to find downloadable episodes of Splendid Days since I find Ji Sung and PSY a good pair in ths particular drama

Guest alakina

ditto!

@koala n danaiwut

yah we should keep on trying to search for it :D

Hi alakina

I did searching for splendid days from many clubboxes but didn't found one.

Anyway , I'll try more searching. Bye. :lol:

Guest lailanie10

thanks for the pics koalabear. i really like when her hair is long.hope i could see that again in her next project plus that elegant look in OPS.hehehe! sounds demanding huh?! :P

Archived