Park Sun Young 박선영

Guest alakina

Guest alakina

Park Sun Young

201005291052776966_1.jpg2010052964507_2010052925321.jpg20100529110457675e7_110434_0.jpg

Name: Park Seon-yeong or Park Sun-Young Nickname: Sunny Family: Parents & one Brother, husband School: GaePo Elementary, GuRung Middle High School, Kyoung Ki girls High School, Bachelor of Arts Training Course in Seoul Art College Birthday: 21 August 1976 Married: May 29, 2010 Height: 165 cm (5' 5") Weight: 46 kg (101 lbs.) Shape: 34-24-34 Blood Type: O Religion: Nothing Interest: Movie Appreciation Awards: Best Couple (2004), A Superiority Actress (2004), A Popularity New Face Actress(1996) and Super Talented Actress(1996)

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh no! I didn't see this thread so I posted another thread of PSY...I hope we could merge the threads

posting old and recent news of PSY...I missed you all guys but I am sorry to create another thread..I have to delete it or merge it to this thread

Park Sun-young: “I Haven’t Seen My Boyfriend in a While”

Actress Park Sun-young says she misses her boyfriend, a Korean diplomat, because she hasn’t seen him in a while. At a press conference for the new KBS weekend series “Good-bye, Sadness” held on June 7 at 3 p.m. at the Seoul Press Center, Park said she hasn’t seen her boyfriend for a long duration due to busy work schedules, but added they have been maintaining their romance via phone and email.

Questioned about her marriage plans, Park said she had no plans to get married anytime soon.

Park has been dating her boyfriend, identified only by his family name “Kim,” since 2003; she was introduced to him in the spring of that year by a common acquaintance. Kim passed the state diplomatic exam with honors and has been working in the U.N. headquarters in New York since October 2003. During the Iraqi war, he was also dispatched to work with the South Korean Zaytun Unit.

In her new weekend series which premieres on June 11, Park plays “Seo-young,” a daughter in a rich family who works as a “mystery shopper,” an agent who monitors customer service under the disguise of a customer. She breaks her engagement with her fiance, played by Shin Dong-uk, to start a romantic relationship with an optimistic young man played by Kim Dong-wan.

18, 29" Records Highest Rating since Premiere

The viewer ratings of the KBS miniseries "18, 29" have recorded 18.5 percent, the highest since its debut on March 7 and attesting to the unrivaled popularity of the Monday-Tuesday series. The success of this drama, which is currently in its ninth episode, can be largely ascribed to the impressive acting of its lead actress Park Seon-young, who portrays a 29 year-old housewife who has mentally reverted to an 18 year-old. The drama's lead actor, Ryoo Soo-young, is also highly credited with breaking away from his usually serious image and transforming into a sassy and outgoing character.

In the eighth episode, which aired on March 29, Hye-chan (played by Park Seon-young) learns that Sang-yeong (played by Ryoo Soo-young) has quit his role on a television show because of her, and tries to apologize to him. But contrary to her expectations, the two end up fighting. Just when she feels more frustrated than ever, her "savior" Kim Noon (played by Lee Jung-mun) confesses his feelings for her at a drive-in theater.

Critics say the drama's popularity has soared since two of its male characters -- Hye-chan's husband, who does his best to help his wife recover her memory, and the youthful Kim Noon, who falls for the pure-hearted and cheerful personality of Hye-chan -- started squaring off over Hye-chan, staging a war of love transcending age.

Park Seon-young Sings Drama Soundtrack

Actress Park Seon-young, who is currently starring in the KBS Monday-Tuesday miniseries “Eighteen Vs. Twenty-Nine,” sang the series’ original soundtrack, including the song entitled “Glasslike Love.” It was originally performed by singer Won Jun-hee, who made it a big hit.

DL, who wrote a remake to the original song, said he tried to make the song sound easy-going and lyrical to the accompaniment of the guitar and percussion.

The series’ production team has not decided yet in which episode to introduce the song.

The OST album of “Eighteen Vs. Twenty-Nine” contains nine songs and six melodies, including “Glasslike Love,” “The Love Song,” “Presentiment,” “Don’t Forget Me,” “Just Once,” “So Good Bye” and “Flown Away.”

credits to KBS

Guest alakina

elow ppl! i miss u all! :D

@chibikko if u havent heard psy voice then u r about to be a fan of her as a singer if u listen to track number 2 18 vs 29 ost :D

@koalabear, dabin, sassygirl

i sent u an email pls do read it n help me out!

I have good news for you guys...I have been telling you about my Performance Appraisal for my regularization period and guess what...I just got regularized from my work 2 days ago...I think watching PSY on tv makes me work harder...anyway posting pretty pics of PSY

189_fashion-01.gif

200502281418390100_1.jpg

189_fashion-02.gif

BakSunyoung.jpg

2004092800340184.jpg

credits to Yahoo! Korea

Archived