Zhu Yi Long 朱一龙 Official Thread

siobhanne

On 1/19/2024 at 9:59 PM, hush puppy said:

@shura-emrys   You are right.   Zhu Yi Long winning the "Weibo King" is totally Unexpected.   But I guess it is the Weibo Management who wants him to take this title.

Yes.  Fans may Vote.  But the Final Say comes from the Panel of Judges, Industry Experts and the Big Boss.  They probably ran into problems deciding on the "Weibo King".

If it is totally based on Fans' Votes, I am sure Xiao Zhan will win hands down.  Zhu Yi Long's fans are not so enthusiastic about Weibo Night. :lol:

I am ok.  Same.  A bit busy comes December 2023 and January 2024.

@ParinParin   How are you?

@hush puppy I am here today for only you, I m super busy and tired but still follow  ZYL news from you. I m here and always here.

• Love 2

(Posted on:  Sunday, 28 January 2024)

Zhu Yi Long:   "Lost In The Stars"

Congratulations!  Zhu Yi Long's movie "Lost In The Stars" won the "China Film and Television Blue Book 2024". 

Meaning it is one of the "Top Ten Influential Movies in China in 2023"!  The most popular movie in 2023.

(Sorry! I must confess I did not enjoy watching "Lost In The Stars".   I did not feel the excitement.  I prefer "Lighting Up The Stars".  Many people say the Underwater Scene where he left his wife to die is very beautiful.  I find it very ordinary.)

Zhu Yi Long :   The Media's Impression Of Him

Jan 26 Weibo: Media impression of Zhu Yi Long 
- “He’s rather introverted, but very polite. He doesn’t speak much & his answers are short. When he smiles & looks at you with his big, clear eyes after he is done - he looks so realistically handsome. Hahaha what am I talking about?!”

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1

(Posted on:  Monday, 29 January 2024)

Zhu Yi Long:   Louis Vuitton Fashion Week In Paris

The suit Zhu Yi Long is wearing is part of LV's latest spring and summer 2024 series. The beret alone is worth as much as 7,800 yuan.

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2024%2F0129%2F6d410406j00s80ec900jzd000hg00mop.jpg&thumbnail=660x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

Most netizens are unhappy with his fashion choice.

They say it looks like he has forced a masculine man into his aunt's skirt, which is inevitably a bit "indecent".  :lol:

They claim it is the styling mistake of his stylist.  Starting from his experiment at the LV Fashion Show in Hong Kong.

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2024%2F0129%2F7d2b21ddj00s80eco0017d000k000qop.jpg&thumbnail=660x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

This set of clothes was originally designed for male models, so it looks quite trendy when worn on men.

However, the stylist insisted on modifying it slightly.  Adding leather boots, and "dressing up" Zhu Yi Long into a small JK.

This strong sense of "gender disharmony" really surprises and disappoints fans.

After all, Zhu Yi Long is already recognized as a powerful actor in the film and television industry. There is no need to always attract attention through these controversial "styling innovations". The right way is to hone your acting skills and use your strengths and avoid weaknesses.

What do you both think?  @shura-emrys   @ParinParin

• Awesome 2

On 1/29/2024 at 8:21 PM, hush puppy said:

(Posted on:  Monday, 29 January 2024)

Zhu Yi Long:   Louis Vuitton Fashion Week In Paris

The suit Zhu Yi Long is wearing is part of LV's latest spring and summer 2024 series. The beret alone is worth as much as 7,800 yuan.

Most netizens are unhappy with his fashion choice.

They say it looks like he has forced a masculine man into his aunt's skirt, which is inevitably a bit "indecent".  :lol:

They claim it is the styling mistake of his stylist.  Starting from his experiment at the LV Fashion Show in Hong Kong.

This set of clothes was originally designed for male models, so it looks quite trendy when worn on men.

However, the stylist insisted on modifying it slightly.  Adding leather boots, and "dressing up" Zhu Yi Long into a small JK.

This strong sense of "gender disharmony" really surprises and disappoints fans.

After all, Zhu Yi Long is already recognized as a powerful actor in the film and television industry. There is no need to always attract attention through these controversial "styling innovations". The right way is to hone your acting skills and use your strengths and avoid weaknesses.

What do you both think?  @shura-emrys   @ParinParin

@hush puppy I told you before that I love him too much to look over all the mistake of him. So I satisfied in everything he did or selected. I am too much take side on him ha ha ha 

• Love 2

(Posted on:  Wednesday, 31 January 2024)

Zhu Yi Long:   Gift Box For 2024

Every year Zhu Yi Long's studio give out "Chinese New Year Gift Boxes" for his fans.  The pictures below show the contents for his 2024 Gift Boxes.

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1

(Posted on:  Wednesday, 31 January 2024)

Zhu Yi Long:   Latest OPPO Ads

33 minutes ago, shura-emrys said:

@hush puppy I don't really like this style but i'm not good with fashion and style.
I didn't like "lost in the stars" too... I watched for him, but i didn't manage to appreciate the movie.

@shura-emrys   I am glad you share my Opinions.  :blush:

• Awesome 2

(Posted on: Thursday, 1 February 2024)

Zhu Yi Long:  A Lovely Photo

Just found this lovely photo.  Quickly post it here for you all.

Zhu Yi Long walks in the forest by layering shirts with low saturation and contrasting colors.  Exploring the joy of nature in a minimalist style, bringing a dual enjoyment of comfort and fashion.

7F84C8569BE01E3AFA213E3B2AB709A62AD25B9A_size187_w1080_h1418.jpg

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1

(Posted on:   Sunday, 4 February 2024)

Zhu Yi Long:   CCTV Spring Festival Gala 2024 - 4th Rehearsal 

https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:4997746617417766

(Credits to owner for the clip below)

"Only The River Flows" Premieres In California, USA

** Note: Zhu Yi Long's Weibo Fans have been dropping these past few days.  I don't know why.  I guess there are too many upcoming New Actors.  It is very competitive in China. 

• Sad 2

(Posted on:  Thursday, 8 February 2024)

Zhu Yi Long:  Chinese New Year 2024

Updates About His Injury

His forehead has recovered.  But his nose was injured more seriously.  So it is still in the process of healing.

Zhu Yi Long was borned in the Year Of The Dragon.  The Chinese believes that it is always more challenging in the year of one's Birth Animal. 

Below are some photos of his rehearsal for this year's Spring Festival. He looks better than when he was in Paris for the LV Fashion Show. Perhaps he has more time to rest.  He looks good in "Pink". :lol: 

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1

(Posted on:  Saturday, 10 February 2024)

Zhu Yi Long:  Chinese New Year - Spring Festival Gala 202

Click To  Watch Him Leaving For The Spring Festival Gala :

https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:4999557201723461

Click To Watch His Performance :

https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:4999599946137619

https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:4999600000663591

h

Spoiler

Zhu Yi Long posts a new selfie for CNY

(Credits to owner for the clip below)

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1

(Posted on:  Saturday, 10 February 2024)

Zhu Yi Long:  His Kenya Trip

Finally!  A clip on his Kenya Trip.  With English Subs.

https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:4999681046937698

Another one without English Subs. :lol:

https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:4999985943478279

Some Photos From The Spring Festival Gala 2024

Spoiler

(Credits to owners for the clips below)

• Love 2