Episodes: 10
Broadcast network: tvN
Releasdate: September 7th - November 9th, 2018
Air time: Fridays 23:00

Director: Park Soo Won
Scriptwriter: Kwak Kyung Yoon, Kim Hyun Hee

Official site: http://program.tving.com/tvn/bigforest

Synopsis:

This drama tells the story of a ruined celebrity and a loan shark end up living and surviving together in Daerim-dong.

Cast:

Shin Dong Yup as Shin Dong Yub
Jung Sang Hoon as Jung Sang Hoon
Choi Hee Seo as Im Cheong Ah
Kim Ji Won as Bo Bae
Jeon Gook Hwan
Jung Moon Sung
Choi Won Hong as Kim Dan

Character chart:

631e9dc5d35f9993b3ed7f504edb55a8271de4ee80e16401c97365c4ef822e24b0de05154a85fd9280d7806f795f03308bfb874226022ff9f553482edc45664f86e3a1dce96752e32b3c58b6eb2e85ed.png

source: koreandrama.org

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, Youtube, etc.. should be reported to their respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  Viki, Viu,Dramafever, ) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

Teasers::

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2018] Big Forest, 빅 포레스트 - Fridays @ 23:00 KST - Premiers on September 7th
  • 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, dotonly said:

I didnt know it was already aired yesterday. Alright, waiting for the subs now.

I found a raw at of the sites that can't be mentioned, but no subs:(. If I find them I will pm you. I really think this will be funny so fingers crossed someone will pick it up.

On 9/8/2018 at 10:40 PM, evie7 said:

I found a raw at of the sites that can't be mentioned, but no subs:(. If I find them I will pm you. I really think this will be funny so fingers crossed someone will pick it up.

Thank you. 

Since still cant find with subs, so i decided to watch it raw.

The first ep consist of 2 parts. Shin Dong Yup the first half of the drama and Jung Sang Hoon the second half.

SDY got into trouble and went bankrupt i guess? And so he cant pay the loan shark. He meets a woman who then tells him the way to get money, marriage. They started the plan to pretend married. Meet the woman's friends and families and...better watch it for yourself.

JSH working at loan shark company. He's a "good man at the wrong place". His little daughter doesnt know he works there.

One day he moves to a different department (?) and met 3 other employees who teaches him how to get money from the debtors. These teaching scenes were the funniest part to me but... please dont watch it while eating or drinking.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived